Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Anime You Watched 2.0

TFF's Resident Messenger Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Last Anime You Watched 2.0

I finished watching the series Happy Kappi this morning. It had such a happy ending. For those people who wish to go back to the simpler times of what game to play with your friends outside, this show may be just what you're looking for. The relationship between Suguri and Kappi is one that we all have had at one time or another with someone when we were little.

Don't know what's next on the anime menu.

UPDATE 12/7/11: I watched the entire Fooly Cooly series. I have seen it a few times before, but the show was so out there that I never really understood it. And when I watched it before, it was always one episode a week. And with all the other shows Adult Swim had at the time, I couldn't really get the gist of everything back then. So I, watched it all today. And you know what, my opinion of it hasn't changed. It is so out there. I kinda wish they made more of it, but I would be afraid it would more weird than it already is.

Now, don't know what's next. I will keep you updated.
    Last edited by Michael Swayne; 12-07-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Update #1

Sir Prize Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Watched Descendants of Darkness and have concluded it is the single worst thing I've seen since 2 girls 1 cup. It hurt, but I watched 6+ of the 12 episodes thinking I could post a youtube review to make fun of it... But I couldn't, it was just too bad.

I really don't know what to do after watching it. I really no longer enjoy anime after that. I think I'll need a breather...maybe some sort of medication is in order. If it didn't cause psychiatric trauma I would recommend everyone watch the series just to experience, not the bottom of the barrel, but the turd someone set it on.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Mystyrion

Last thing i watched was Darker than Black Gemini of the Meteor.

Currently going through Steins;Gate.

Boxer of the Galaxy Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Rowan's Avatar

high school of the dead.

Worst ending,
    Greatest tits.

Death Before Dishonor Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Right now I am going through Desert Punk. It was recommended to me by a buddy. He loves it, and says it is amazing. I have watched 6 episode's so far, and gotta admit it has a lot of good things going on. Very funny at parts.

I have started watching Ghost in the Shell again. Tried to go through it a few months ago, and couldn't get into it. But alas I will make myself watch everything til I become interested.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Kasumichan

I last watched Arakawa Under the Bridge

Sabriel

Rune Soldier. It came in the post yesterday.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Last Anime You Watched 2.0 ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Finally watching Season 2 of Haruhi. It's really good so far, only watched the first 3 episodes.

In between that, I am rewatching Lucky Star (again) and will be watching the Devil May Cry anime adaption, of which I have heard good things.

Sabriel

Sailor Moon Abridged (so hilarious)

Badass Military Agent Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

I just recently finish watching Linebarrels of Iron. Its like a mix of Dual!, Tenchi Muyo, and gundam seed destiny.

Main character is pretty decent, started to dislike him at episode 4 but he still made me laugh a lot.

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Whistling Songbird Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Asectic's Avatar

Finished watching Star Driver. Not a good plot but awsome mecha scenes.

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

I decided NOT to watch the second season of Gundam Seed. The end was good as it was, though I was not completely satisfied. (There was a character who could've died WAY earlier. When this certain character died at the end, it was rather sad.... <<")

So now I'm watching .hack//SIGN. I wanted to watch that anime since when I was a kid. <3
    And now it seems it's not as good as I thought it'd be. Maybe I should be addicted to a MMORPG to get what's good about that anime... Hope it gets better though.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries

I finished watching Rosario + Vampire and Rosario + Vampire: Capu2. It was very funny. The scenes where the two main characters repeatedly say each other's names got boring. It happened every episode. Sometimes, it happened multiple times in a an episode. It ended making me want a third season, but I don't think there will be one (I think it is finished for good).

I am at episode 19 of Tales of the Abyss. Watching it makes me want to play the game.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

The Quiet One Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I decided NOT to watch the second season of Gundam Seed. The end was good as it was, though I was not completely satisfied. (There was a character who could've died WAY earlier. When this certain character died at the end, it was rather sad.... <<")

So now I'm watching .hack//SIGN. I wanted to watch that anime since when I was a kid. <3
    And now it seems it's not as good as I thought it'd be. Maybe I should be addicted to a MMORPG to get what's good about that anime... Hope it gets better though.
    Are you referring to the second season as Seed Destiny? or the second half of Seed? Because Seed doesn't have seasons, it is just one series with no break. The only Gundam that had a season was 00.

SIGN is good if you enjoy something that is going to be more talking than action. There is some action here and there, but is a very slowly paced series. It is good because of the characters and the interesting plot it slowly weaves, but if you can't get past the pacing and heavy talking, then it is not going to get any better for you.

I'm watching Naruto, Bleach and Nisemonogatari all on Crunchyroll. They are coming out with new episodes each week so it is a continuous thing.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Nisemonogatari is a masterpiece, pretty much anything made by Shaft is.

SEED was garbage.

The very last one I saw recently was Inital D: Fourth Sage Project D. I usually hate cars, but I've grown to actually enjoy this anime xD Other anime I've recently seen: Black Butler (finished the first season). It was pretty nice- I coulda did without the last OVA episode, I felt like after watching the actual final episode, it just ruined the vibe that was created for the finale... but I can understand that a lot of people would think something uplifting would be more 'appropriate'... Meh...
    *~*Black Sun White Moon

Blog Entries

I finally finished Tales of the Abyss. All of the normal legit sites I use had to go through tons of hoops to prove they were legitimate after the MegaUpload scandal. On top of that, the links were broken to watch the finale of the TotA.

Anyway, I am planning on finishing Sailor Moon and catching up on Bleach. It has been nearly 10 months since I watched either.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

TFF Adoption Agency

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Mystyrion

I watched "5 Centimeters Per Second" the other day. I had originally watched like 10 minutes of it on some streaming website, it was awful quality, so i quit.
    I had like 10 bucks in Amazon Credit so i decided to pick it up. It had amazing reviews where ever i went, so i decided to give it another go.

The first part of the show I connected with quite a bit. It wasn't so much that i spent a lot of time in a library like they did, but i think just about everyone had a special someone that they hung out with a lot when they were young. Had silly thoughts like they would always be together forever, get married, etc.

But I wasn't too intrigued yet, it just caught my attention. The letter sending reminded me of Jr. High days when kids use to pass notes, funny thing was, I was never apart of that group. I never wrote notes to another person. It kind of made me depressed, after a rumor incident happen I was instigated from the Cool Kids Club and put on the nerd/loser list. Always getting called names, picked on, and what not. Not that it really had that much to do with the show, but it just made me think back to those times. Not that I cared much, but it was a depressing time for me.

Now its got my attention, as to the last part of the show. It reminded me of my ex girlfriend (high school crush to be exact). How i rarely ever saw her, she was always on my mind (despite what she had done to me). How I longed for that relationship back. When they walk by each other at the trains. Oh how my heart yearned. Maybe I just made to many connections with the show and it got me thinking about all the things that had happened in my life that could be considered depressing. Either way I felt like my heart had been ripped open again. I could barley think.

Extremely good show, but I think it will be awhile before i watch it again. Also, the art in this show, is gorgeous.

Queen Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Crescent's Avatar

Rurouni Kenshin. Actually Im watching it now..again...for the millionth time..esp love the episodes with Seujiro Hiko..so arrogant yet so insightful..sooo dreamyXD

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Last Anime You Watched 2.0 ZantetsukeN's Avatar

I am currently watching the rest of Nichijou (from episode 13). The most random anime I have ever seen, which is not a bad thing. I find it hilarious. I always feel really sorry for Nano, she is my favourite.

After that, I will probably rewatch all of Shinryaku! Ika Musume (or Squid Girl, whatever you want to call it) which is my favourite anime at the moment.

Chief Inspiring Officer Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just recently I watched a whole lot of Bleach. (which I've also been reading as manga) I really like the art of bleach, it's so straight and polished. So when it reached the point where the anime skews away from the original manga story-line, I was quite puzzled at the sudden change and barely stumbled through the next couple episodes. I really hope it returns to its previous style. I guess that means I'll have to keep watching.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Queen Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Crescent's Avatar

Just finished FFVII: The Last Order. Always in Japanese of course.

crowrevolution

Rosario + Vampire
    Best. Anime. Ever.

Blog Entries

I finished Saki recently. It's about a high school mahjong team, and their journey to the national competition. I really liked it. It has made me interested in playing mahjong, and not just the solitaire version here at the TFF Arcade.

I will be starting the sequel to Saki in the near future.

TFF Adoption Agency

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Xanatos's Avatar

I haven't seen anything in months, haven't seen anything truly good in over a year now. Searched the net for some recommendations after which I decided to watch Vampire Knight seeing as it generally fares well on various sites I was on. Reeks of Twilight to be honest, really hate that over the top humor. One thing that really irritates me and not just in this anime, Japanese people, for the love of God do us a favor and do not speak English.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Chief Inspiring Officer Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got a glimpse of Hikaru No Go. I loved the manga, so I should watch the anime, right? That's what I thought, and so...
    It was really good! Some of the colors were hard to get used to, my images usually in black and white, it's like eye-candy.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Blog Entries

I watched the entire Black Rock Shooter series last night and this morning. It has a great story, although it was a bit disturbing toward the end. If the other world is real, I hope that guys don't have a similar world where their other selves battle like the girls in the show did. Anyway, it is definitely worth watching. And I may be wrong, but I think the person who voiced Mato also does the voice of the main character in Letter Bee.

I have also been catching up on Bleach. I am at episode 158.

I still have Saki's sequel to watch. But I think it can wait. I am currently in a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic kick right now. I have seen the first eleven episodes of it. Though it's a kids show, it is still great to watch. Fluttershy is my favorite pony!

UPDATE #1: I have finished watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and the subsequent The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. Melancholy was a great show. It had me a bit confused at first; and then when I finally understood it, it threw a curveball and had me confused again. Then when I learned there were another 14 episodes that complemented the original 14 and even was set in between the original 14, I was again thrown for a loop. The Endless Eight episodes were so frustrating! But I watched them all.

Disappearance was absolutely amazing. I think it could probably stand on its own as a great movie, without having to have Melancholy there to fill in viewers of some of the things they mention in it. It kept me at the edge of my seat watching it. It was just that good. I don't normally watch movies or shows repeatedly, but Disappearance may be a show I will watch a second time.
    Last edited by Michael Swayne; 05-08-2012 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Update #1: May 8, 2012

TFF Adoption Agency

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Xanatos's Avatar

First of all, I would like to thank Rowan for one hell of a recommendation. I'm not even half way through (16 episodes into it) and it's still way better than what I've seen these last couple of months. Code Geass reminds me of Death Note plus Gundam, a great combination if you ask me.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Mystyrion
    I rather like code geass despite most of my friends who watch anime not liking it.
    The only real problem I have with it is that I felt it was a little dragged out. Not that the series is long by any means, just around the time the first series ends and the second begins I started losing interest, but I continued to watch.

I'm certainly glad I did. One of my favorite endings ever.

I just finished the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood movie.
    It was pretty bad. I lost interest and stopped watching within the first 30 minute. I asked my friend who watched the whole thing if it was worth watching. He said no.
    I can't say much about it for not watching it. For one I dislike movies that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual plot of the story. I generally dislike filler episodes unless it's needed. Movies should never be filler. Ever.
    The only reason Cowboy Bebop does it so well is because the whole series is just random episodes with tiny bits of back story popping up here and there. It doesn't really start to pick up until the end episodes. Same goes for any other anime that is episodic in nature. But even then I wouldn't recommend making a movie that doesn't deal with the plot.
    /rant
    Spoilers don't work well on tapatalk, so I'll wait until I get home to add those in.
    Last edited by Mystyrion; 05-10-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast