Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Anime You Watched 2.0

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Treize's Avatar

Re: Last Anime You Watched 2.0

I have been watching Detective Conan recently. I'm on episode 64 right now. I'm only about 500 episodes behind now. It'll probably take me a while to catch up.

I'm also watching some other anime, but it's probably not worth mentioning them all. The ones that I'm enjoying watching most are Kobato, Tegami Bachi, Kimi ni Todoke, Durarara, and Nodame Cantabile Finale.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Xanatos's Avatar

I'm currently watching Get Backers but there are few episodes on the first DvD that seem to be missing, I'll have to talk with my anime dealer about the issue, until then I'll keep watching til I come across those episodes.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Otakus rule the world!! Last Anime You Watched 2.0 chikala95's Avatar

Bleach ep. 70

Death is not the end of your life. It is only the beginning.

Pixie

The last anime I watched.....Laughing Target....someone elses bad choice from my collection not mine.
    I would be watching Bleach but my computer is junk and would die on me if I even tried to watch it.

x

Seshiru_Havi

currently watching Gurren Lagann ep. 7

I would explode to save your life~ Last Anime You Watched 2.0 SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Code Geass

kendricktamis

I just finished watching one called Detatoko Princess. It's a 3 episode fantasy spoof OVA. Not bad at all, if not the best I've seen. It made me laugh, at least.

the psycho in me wants pie!!! Last Anime You Watched 2.0 kurohime's Avatar

hack roots and black cat

I would explode to save your life~ Last Anime You Watched 2.0 SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Death Note

Relaxin' with Final Fantasy Last Anime You Watched 2.0 KainsBro's Avatar

LOTS of Dragonball Z, I have 6 seasons on DVD, can't wait to get the last 3 seasons!

Yu Yu Hakusho, I have the WHOLE series on DVD.

Then the Kenshin series, also whole series on DVD. Plus, the Samurai X movies, Bloody and awesome!

My 3 fave shows right there!

I have some others, but I like those 3 the best.

I just started watching Prism Ark. I'm only on episode three, but it looks really good. I'm starting to wonder why it is rated so low on several internet sites... It would be pretty disappointing if it just started to suck half way through, but I'm going to stay positive and hope it stays as good as it is now.

I also started watching Gokinjo Monogatari, and seems good, but I don't know if I'll be able to watch 50 episodes of it. =/ I'm on episode 13, and I'm starting to wonder where it is going to go because the major conflict of the story has already been resolved...

Finally I'm going to start watching Innocent Venus within the next couple of days. It looks pretty cool, so I'm hoping that it is a good watch.

I hope to finish some of the other anime that I'm watching too before the Spring season starts, but we'll see how well that goes.
    Last edited by Treize; 03-22-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

Registered User Last Anime You Watched 2.0

I got a subscription to Hulu, and there's an Anime Channel there, so I've been checking out a few that they got.

I finally got around to watching FMA Brotherhood. It's a lot different than what the original run was, but I suppose since it follows the Manga more closely, it would be. I watched all the episodes that Hulu had to offer, and now I'm just waiting on them to update the episode guide. I think that they do it every two weeks, or maybe there's a two week delay on the run in America? I don't know. I just know that I check them out when they play.

I also started watching Nana. I'm on episode 10. It's actually a pretty good little show. A lot more mature than what I expected it to be, but it still has a sort of charm about it that is really relatable in a lot of the episodes.

As for movies, I've been catching up on some of Studio Ghibli's works. Last one I watched was The Cat Returns. :3 I thought it was really good, but I think that of all the SG films that I watch.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    I'm starting to wonder why it is rated so low on several internet sites...
    The anime lacks story at some points, there are many questions at the end and there is too much ecchi for some people xP
    But I liked Prism Ark. ^^ It was a nice anime to watch, not too much story, not too much ecchi, and definitely a bunch of supercool costumes. ^^

Today, I finally finished watching Sora no Woto. That anime was sooo~ bad, nearly as bad as K-On! >_< Maybe it was slightly worse. Worse then K-On!, can anyone possibly imagine that? O_o
    It was about five girls in the army who weren't able to fight and drank tea all day long. And they can stop wars just by playing a trumpet. Wow, a supercool anime. Really. Definitely one for my "most hated anime"-list -_-" Really, don't watch it. You'll just be disappointed at the end.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Diyala's Avatar

I'm watching Darker than Black
    just the character of Hey is brilliant ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Himi View Post
    I'm watching Darker than Black
    just the character of Hey is brilliant ^^
    I'm watching Darker than Black II, and Hei sucks! He was so cool in the first season, but now he's just a drunkard. I'm almost done with the season, but it seems like he might still make a turnaround.

I'm also watching some other series, but I don't feel like mentioning them. ^^'
    TFF Family:

The real reason why the rum is gone Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Nightmare Cloud's Avatar

I've just finished watching .Hack//Sign. I've really gotten into the whole .Hack series lately.

Memento Rhapso Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Sir Prize Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^Finished a couple episodes of that the other day. Solid anime.

Watched episode 3 of Rozen Maiden today. It's pretty watchable. I cringe at all the plot exposition points, but meh. That aside it's reminiscent of Kuroshitsuji for some reason.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 03-31-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Xanatos's Avatar

Afro Samurai Directors Cut, shame though, there's only five episodes, but I guess it's plenty considering how many chapters the manga has. I can't praise the story, not that it's bad but it relies too much on violence and gore for my taste. The visuals, music and the voice acting are on the other hand nothing less than perfection which isn't strange considering it took them three years to create this anime and they had Samuel L. Jackson on their disposal.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I just finished watching Wolf's Rain. I saw some episodes on TV a few years ago, and it didn't make much sense, so I figured it wouldn't be too good, but I was wrong. Now that I watched it all, I actually like it. I'm probably going to watch the OVA episodes within the next few days. I hope that the ending is good.

I also just started watching One Piece. I saw some of the horrid English dub episodes years ago and had to stop watching. Now I'm watching it with subs and am enjoying it. I have a long way to catch up to what's currently airing, but that just means that there are so many episodes out there to enjoy. =D
    TFF Family:

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

I have been watching Inuyasha I like it especially when Miroku and Songo go at each other when everyone knows they love each other alot haha
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

I'm currently watching Fairy tail. It was good until now (Ep 20) Seems like fillers are going to start...

Sig & Ava by me

Quote Originally Posted by H4rry View Post
    I'm currently watching Fairy tail. It was good until now (Ep 20) Seems like fillers are going to start...
    I can assure you: there are no fillers so far. I watched episode 25 yesterday and still no fillers to be seen. There are some episodes which are fillers, but only ONE at a time. Then the story continues in the next episode. ^^

So, at topic:

I started watching Angel Beats! and have watched two episodes so far. Seems to be the best Anime of the season. ^^ I like the past Yuri has and all the talk about God and death.
    Also, I started watching Hakuouki, also two episodes so far. The worst Anime of the season <<" Mostly because it's just sooo~ boring. There is no real story so far and it really reminds me of Nijuu Mensou no Musume. (I liked that one... so perhaps Hakuouki is going to be that great, too >.<")

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Quote Originally Posted by H4rry View Post
    I wouldn't think that there would be a filler arc. They still have so much manga to work with. It would be a little silly to have a filler arc before they even do a good manga arc...

I recently started watching several new anime. I'll just list some of my favorites.

I started watching Arakawa Under the Bridge, and I loved the first episode. I thought it was really funny. I hope that it doesn't get too out of hand, and there turns out to be a little plot in there, but right now it looks like it will be very good.

I also started watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama. I read some of the manga, and I was a little disappointed in the animation of the series. It didn't look as good as I was expecting. The plot seems to be pretty good for a romance/comedy show, but I hope that the story doesn't start to get boring.

Angle Beats looks like it is going to be pretty good as well. I've watched the first episode, and the animation looks great, the sound/music is amazing, and the plot looks promising. I hoping that it keeps up, and stays good throughout the series.

Finally I started watching Senkou no Nightraid. It actually looks really interesting. I saw the first episode, and it looks like it could be very good. The story seems like it will be good, and I like the characters so far. Albeit there isn't much known about them yet, but their designs are good. I'm hoping that this turns out to be a great anime.
    TFF Family:

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Entropic Adversary Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Leonknight's Avatar

the last anime i watched, would have to be Blue Gender
    "Embrace the Stillness of Eternity"

I guess i should have said "filler" as opposed to fillers. I only watched the first few minutes of episode 20 and it seemed like they were going off topic so i assumed it was filler. Only after i watched it today did i find it actually wasn't so my bad on that ^^

I started watching an Anime called Claymore. It had decent reviews and it sounded like something i'd enjoy. The first 2 episodes were pretty good. I'm hoping it'll stay that way.

Sig & Ava by me

Entropic Adversary Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Leonknight's Avatar

Claymore is really good, its a short anime though but the short ones tend to be the better ones
    "Embrace the Stillness of Eternity"

Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Ragtime's Avatar

FMA Brotherhood, it's much better than the original anime series!

The joke is far too true Last Anime You Watched 2.0 loner-kid's Avatar

I'm watching 'School rumble', a little dated but still spetacularly funny. It's full of so many utterly brilliant scenes and I would deffinately advise it to anyone looking to watch a comedy anime. There's not that much to say about the plot as it mainly works as the framework for the comedy creating new situations and problems with hilarious consequences, however there is some growth between the relationships of characters and other such things. Bottom line here, if the bicycle scene in the first episode doesn't hook you then you clearly do not understand comedy.

Read some of my stuff here
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...-snippets.html

The Gargoyle
    SPOILER!!:

The gargoyle sits, solemnly, alone
    That silent man of stone
    Here, for his deeds he must atone

Beaten eyes stare blankly
    Withered arms curved and wrinkly
    Bat-like wings spread fully

For once he was a man deceitful
    His soul decored in black so hateful
    From his despair grew pain most vengeful

With his death he was deserted
    Left condemned and desecrated
    Bound to form most understated

And now he is but a statue made of stone
    Sitting all alone

Star Gaze
    SPOILER!!:
    High in the sky, blinking down on us
    We all watch the stars
    Believing, as we do
    That friends and lovers long since moved away are staring upwards too
    Remembering us as we remember them
    Smiling in the light of an unatainable star
    And even if the star was snuffed out at that very moment
    We would never know
    We just keep smiling
    And believe the star is true

My TFF Family
    (is laughably small because 'loner' turned out to be fairly accurate)
    Unknown-Entity - loner-kid's hilarious 'friend'
    Raider - my ginger brother

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast