Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Anime You Watched 2.0

Last Anime You Watched 2.0 GazetteGuren's Avatar
    im stuck in the middle of loads of animes at the moment i need to complete deathnote and loveless, lucky star, naruto erm what was the last one i finished *thinks* well my first ever anime was fruitsbasket i cried in momijis story and then air gear i loved it , ouran high school host club , i can't even remember what the last one i fisinshed was but it mus of been good because i finished it (y)

Last Anime You Watched 2.0 GazetteGuren's Avatar
    is honey & clover any good?
    i thought about watching it on pisoga.com.
    what is it about exactly??

Jumps in and out of the window Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Riddler's Avatar
    Last anime I watched would be
    Code Geass Episode 2
    D.Gray-Man
    And Bleach 1-73?
    Right now I cannot watch any anime because I've run out of memory and I'll have to wait 1-2 weeks before I get more.CAN'T RESIST!...
    Last edited by Riddler; 07-26-2008 at 09:50 PM.

Proud and awesome member the FF cult!

Hellsing 1-9.

I haven't watched an anime in a long while and I'm frankly losing interest in them as a whole, but this show has been fantastic so far. ****ed up beyond belief, but fantastic.

Hellsing has to be the cheapest character ever though. I thought El Dorado had cheap powers, but this guy isn't a vampire, he's the time-space continuum in corporeal form.

Until now!

The Final Fantasy's Offical Emo Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Lithium's Avatar
    The last anime I watched was...

Bleach
    Code Geass
    BLOOD+
    And Death Note

I love all of these with a passion. And if they were to ever become illeagal I would cry for 5 minutes then kill the bastard that banned them. =D
    I could decide to stop breathing, I may decide to die. Only to show you what I truly mean. ~Devon L. Kay
    ~Signature made by Mike of Legend of Zelda~
    Just because I smile, does not mean I am happy. Just because I laugh, does not mean I am not hiding something. When I cry, something is wrong. When I am sad, do not comfort me. And when I love you, it is forever. ~Devon L. Kay
    The blood that spills, to the tears that I cry. I only wish for the nighttime to come. I wait and I wonder, I whisper and I stare, there is nothing that is ever there. I slowly close my eyes, as they grow silver with lust. ~Devon L. Kay
    All quotes by me

I'm currently watching Full Metal Panic!, the first season. I'm not exactly sure which episode I'm on, but I know it's in the early teens.

After that, I have so many other animes that I want to watch, along with a huge amount of mangas that I want to read. Some of the ones that I want to watch are:

Love Get Chu
    Myself Yourself
    Ai Yori Aoshi
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (both seasons)
    Lucky Star
    Seta no Hanayome

along with some others that I've found on fansub.tv .

Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Dark Squall's Avatar
    Believe or not...On earth. Yea I know someone like me is too awesome to live on earth but what can I do?!!!
    I just finished Onagi teacher, and it's great anime.

Sig(s) made by me

DS Sigs

What is life:
    Life is not like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos! what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Why life is unfair!!!:
    When man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment...When a woman talks dirty to a man it's 3.95$ per a minute!!!

My Mafia family:
    Mona Lisa Overdrive - Self Appointed god
    LoVeLeSs - Freaky Goddaughter
    brnthsdiscout - FF Lovin' sister
    DiaryofJane-Music Loving God Mother
    Unknown Entity - My sister and my right hand in the family
    Silver - Enforcer

Lucky Star 1-5, upon first impressions I thought it was some kind of joke for perverts but after watching it there's just something really compelling about it. I don't know whether it's the basic premise behind it all or just that I see the reality behind it. It may look a bit odd at first but its definitely worth watching.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Last Anime You Watched 2.0 ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    The new animes that I recently watching is Bleach season 2 (episodes 21-41) and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (episodes 1-13).
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Treize's Avatar
    I've been watching a lot of anime recently. I'll just list some.

D.Gray-man 1-95
    Fushigi Yuugi
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Ookiku Furikabutte

I've also started some others that I need to finish or get caught up with. (Terra e, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, etc.)
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

The joke is far too true Last Anime You Watched 2.0 loner-kid's Avatar
    the last anime I watched was... Spice and wolf I think, or maybe magical pokaan. I get confused, they were both good tho. I have to say though I absolutely adore spice and wolf everything about it is just great, definite recommendation to anyone who wants something new to watch. Some other stuff that i'm watching/just finished watching:

Rune soldier
    Witch hunter robyn
    Ragnarok
    Elfen lied

Read some of my stuff here
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...-snippets.html

The Gargoyle
    SPOILER!!:

The gargoyle sits, solemnly, alone
    That silent man of stone
    Here, for his deeds he must atone

Beaten eyes stare blankly
    Withered arms curved and wrinkly
    Bat-like wings spread fully

For once he was a man deceitful
    His soul decored in black so hateful
    From his despair grew pain most vengeful

With his death he was deserted
    Left condemned and desecrated
    Bound to form most understated

And now he is but a statue made of stone
    Sitting all alone

Star Gaze
    SPOILER!!:
    High in the sky, blinking down on us
    We all watch the stars
    Believing, as we do
    That friends and lovers long since moved away are staring upwards too
    Remembering us as we remember them
    Smiling in the light of an unatainable star
    And even if the star was snuffed out at that very moment
    We would never know
    We just keep smiling
    And believe the star is true

My TFF Family
    (is laughably small because 'loner' turned out to be fairly accurate)
    Unknown-Entity - loner-kid's hilarious 'friend'
    Raider - my ginger brother

Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Exxdeath666's Avatar

Last one I watched?

Last one I watched was The Melancholy of Mikuru or something like that. I thought this was freaking hilarious, with the whole "Crispin Freeman is the confuzzled cameraman" thing, and that the actual thing was intended to be botchy and terrible... plus, Mikuru is really damn annoying with her stupid extremely high/shrill voice!!!

Istory was having trouble, what a sad, sad story
    Needed a new leader to restore its former glory
    Where, oh, where was he?
    Where could that mantree be?
    We looked around and then we found the man for you and me!

And now it's...
    Springtime for ExDeath and Istory!
    Jachol is happy and gay!
    We're marching to a faster pace. Look out, here comes the master race!
    The islands are fine lands once more!
    Watch out, Ghido, we're going on tour!

If you or your friend are in need of a reunion with a loved one and have no where else to turn, you know who to call. Only me, the Millenium Earl, can rescue their soul from that wretched God. All you need to do is shout out their name! And remember:

I want YOU to join the Akuma Army!

Cilla vs. Games Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Priscilla's Avatar
    I recently bought the boxset of Fruits Basket.
    It has always been on my to watch list but I had never got around to watching it.
    So, I popped the first DVD in not really knowing what to expect.
    But I was surprised. It was brilliant.
    I loved the characters. All of them had such sad stories and I felt for them.
    It made me cry.
    I love Kyo, he is amazing <3
    Oh how I love the animals of the Zodiac.

The end was soso but apparently the manga continues on as manga tends to do so I will have to read the manga now xD.

But seriously watch it if you havn't.

I'm just catching up on my One Piece, currently in the middle of the Thriller Bark Arc, so we'll see how things go. Iono maybe it's just me, but the villains in this arc are just annoying, lol

I've taken a break from Bleach and Naruto since they just went into their filler arcs, which is nonsense, how do you go to filler in the middle of an arc? lol Curse you Bleach! *shakes fist*

Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Georgiet's Avatar
    Bokurano eps from 12 to 15 so far
    Bleach 178
    and finished Hellsing but still planning for the OVA'S

Whistling Songbird Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Asectic's Avatar
    Hmm.. Lemme see...

Gundam Seed Destiny ep 51
    Winx Club Season 2 (eh, the heck with it,)
    Shugo Chara ep 46

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

Elfen Lied - 13
    Naruto - 67

(it's been a dry month lol)

Believe or not...On earth. Yea I know someone like me is too awesome to live on earth but what can I do?!!!
    I finished watchin Bleach Ep - 187
    Naruto EP - 295
    And I just finished a new series called Kashimashi - it's about two lesbians but who care?

Sig(s) made by me

DS Sigs

What is life:
    Life is not like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos! what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Why life is unfair!!!:
    When man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment...When a woman talks dirty to a man it's 3.95$ per a minute!!!

My Mafia family:
    Silver - Enforcer

Selenay
    Last Anime I watched:

Antique Bakery 1-11 (waiting for the last episode now)
    Vampire Knight
    Junjou Romantica
    A few Gundam Wing episodes

Govinda

Skie's Dark Lady Last Anime You Watched 2.0 SailorCallie's Avatar
    For me, it was Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4NUl8vbJ0

The Cringe: Empty Table AMV by SailorCallie (me)

PSN Username: SailorCallie
    Nintendo Network Username: Callie1277
    XBox Live Gamertag: SailorCallie77

I'm currently watching a very old anime called "Plawres Sanshiro". I used to watch that anime when I was a kid and man it's great!

Sig(s) made by me

DS Sigs

What is life:

Why life is unfair!!!:

My Mafia family:
    Silver - Enforcer

The Quiet One Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Its been a while, but this week was really busy for me on anime viewing so I figured that I'd post. So let's see what it was.

This Ugly yet Beautiful World Episodes 5-13 - I had already seen the first volume of the episodes, but I finally bought the entire collection. So I finished watching the rest. I sort of had an idea of where they would be going with this, but I was not sure how they had planned to end it. It was interesting watch, though for a 20th anniversary series it felt a little short of what I am used to seeing from Gainax.

Stratos 4 - Episodes 1-13 - I don't even think I knew it existed until I bought it. But it was used and I felt like getting it. I was not sure if it was a mecha anime or not from the cover. It turned out to be something completely different. It seemed like a normal sci-fi type with a plot that was not really over the top or insane. It seemed really subdued in a lot of respects. But after the first disc things got complicated and then went from there. It became a lot more and was actually very enjoyable seeing as that tried to keep a little more grounded in their designs.

Kino's Journey Episode 1-13 - This one I remember seeing previews for and thought it was a different anime than it turned out to be in the end. I thought it was going to be an action anime, but it turned out to be more of a slice of life type with a sliders mentality. The main character simply travels and learns about how different everywhere really is. There is a little action, but there seems to be very little direction and moves quiet slowly. It is a very strange anime.

Shrine of the Morning Mist Episodes 1-26 - I remembered seeing this one at Best Buy new and because it was from anime works I pretty much ignored it. But seeing it used I couldn't turn it down. This series surprised me because the episodes are only like 15 minutes long. But it was a fun series that follows the fairly well traveled road of demons and shrine priestesses doing battle about an ancient evil being reborn. Very cliche sort of thing. About the only original thing was the boy and his powers that lay on the line of heaven and demons or whatever. The ending seemed really weak to me. I wanted something bigger to happen.

Godannar Episodes 2-26 - I had seen the first episode a long time ago on the Newtype magazine and was certain that I could not stand the type of show it was. And so I was not going to buy it even though I enjoy mecha anime. Though the whole giant robot non-Gundam style genre never really appealed greatly to me either. I found the whole over the top moves and shouting under your lungs burst was a little too much to watch seriously. That and every single woman in the whole show was so out of proportion it was embarrassing and insulting. However, I saw it there and figured for such a price I could not turn it down. Once I gave it a chance and I got past the rediculous nature of the whole thing it grew on me. And for something that seemed to be carrying a line plot for comedy sake turned to be a lot deeper than I would have thought. It actually ended surprising me with a pretty interesting story in the face of all of the things that I could not stand about the series. The only disappointing thing is that it had a happy ending for all of the pain that happened. But I saw it coming when the last real episode was the 25th and not the 26th. Which is funny because I wanted a different ending for Ugly Beautiful World.

Bleach Episode 81 - This was back on track to more interesting matters. The focus on the Bounts and their plans was nice seeing as they almost ignored all of the events that had happened two episodes back. And now the Soul Society is on the move as well. Things should be getting much more interesting now.

Code Geass Episode 21 - It is nice to see how things keep advancing and get more and more interesting as the show goes on. It will be interesting to see what happens now with Yuffie's announcement of an independent area. I am wondering if she is going to end up dead now for her actions. And to think that is still another season to go. I can't wait to see more.

Moribito Episode 5 - After the strange ending from the last episode there was finally some answers. There is still a lot to explore, but it is certainly an interesting show to watch. I'm looking forward to the next episode to see what they are going to do now that things are changing.

Naruto Episode 193-194 - It is only a guess since Toonami doesn't say episode numbers, but this filler is a lot better than previous ones. It is getting more interesting and being an investigation makes it a lot different than anything else they have done. It is more like CSI: Naruto or something.

Blue Dragon Episode 21-23 - I think those are right, it caught me up on the things happening after the decoy mission to find out more of the extra seven. There are still a lot of random battles and fighting that seem really pointless only to draw things out and give some attempt at developing the enemies. The last one was fun to watch with the air battle though.

Hikaru no Go - Episode 67 - Just another guess, but it is getting near to the end. This time it focused on Izumi fallen into self pity at this point. It is interesting to watch Izumi even though he got beat easily everytime he played.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Registered User Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Yesha's Avatar
    THe Last anime I watched are:

*Pokemon (Dohjo League)
    *Detective Conan
    *Dragon BaLL GTA

Quote Originally Posted by yesha4141993 View Post
    THe Last anime I watched are:
    *Dragon BaLL GTA
    Dragon Ball Grand Theft Auto sounds hilarious.

Registered User Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Yesha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain Highwind View Post
    Dragon Ball Grand Theft Auto sounds hilarious.
    Oh! I mistype it, sorry.. weLL.. I meant Dragon BaLL GT.. not GTA..

wh@cKeD!
    Bleach - Episode 89
    Code Geass - Episode 17
    Naruto - Episode 145
    Blue Dragon - Episode 18

Whistling Songbird Last Anime You Watched 2.0 Asectic's Avatar
    Waiting to watch Shugo Chara Doki episode 54
    Full Metal alchemist episode 3 (allthough I read the manga partway)
    Code Geass Episode 1 (Eh, I got tired of waiting)
    Winx Club Season 3 episode 3.

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

Blog Entries
    Naruto Shippuuden episodes ~39-80

Yeah, that's a lot of Naruto. I was playing catch up cause I took a break for awhile. No, I didn't watch it all in one day. Maybe two or three. I am pleased that fillers have been kept to a minimum so far.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Rock On! Last Anime You Watched 2.0 ~Blackberry Jam~'s Avatar
    day-night I watched the half episode of Slamdunk! You know it? It's really funny!

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast