Thread: Kazooie makes stuff and things

Kazooie makes stuff and things

Sometimes with pencils sometimes with keys
    Either way, taka-taka-tak
    Here's some stuff I made for you to look at!

~

Okay, enough of that. I don't even know why that happened, and if you're still with me, I'm sorry for what just happened. Moving on!

I actually do a lot of different things; digital design, digital art, and even some digital art!

Since there's a limit to how many images I can post, I will only post fan arts for now, and as the line goes down I'll get out my original stuff~

Unless otherwise stated, all drawings are done digitally using OpenCanvas 4.5.

Here is a VERY ROUGH sketch of a Summoner concept.

I have always enjoyed the idea of Summoners. I wanted to re-imagine the way the Summoners looked. For the longest time I have imagined that the Summoners went through much more intense training and were more than likely bred into the tradition than simply learning the art over a short period of time.

Here is a concept for a Berserker class character. (Fun fact: my initial intent was for her to be a Final Fantasy IX OC... and it still is! Too bad I'll never get to use her.)

Born into a noble family, she found herself without a care in the world and with little to do. Unlike her father, she chooses to wear her trophies rather than let them hang above a fireplace. Her weapon of choice is not a musket nor is it a knife. It is a gauntlet made from the claws and paws of the beasts she bested.

And yet another Final Fantasy OC! Whee! This time, from X. (Because Guados are fantastic.) This picture is dated in comparisons to the ones above it, but I love it so. I won't go on too long about this girl here, but she's definitely got a very great place in my heart. She's not as fleshed out as the one just above her, which I'd love to change. Maybe I will, someday.

And finally, a piece of traditional Final Fantasy X fanart.

Again, this one is very dated. This is actually the first piece I finished that I was pleased with in a traditional medium. I did this on a piece of copy paper, using copic markers, acrylics and some felt tipped pens, and unfortunately no reference. (I look at it now and while I still love it to bits, wish I could fix a MILLION things. Oh traditional art, why can't I CTRL+Z on you!?)

That's it for now! Later, I will post more digital stuff!

Chief Inspiring Officer Kazooie makes stuff and things Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Kazooie makes stuff and things

That's pretty good stuff. Post more soon!
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html