Thread: hentai + Good anime?

Boxer of the Galaxy hentai + Good anime? Rowan's Avatar

hentai + Good anime?

Anyone seen a hentai with a decent storyline? Or something similar to gantz where there is sex scenes, but the story isnt driven entirely by sex? (And yeah, ive read the manga to gantz and its fkn amazing) Im looking for a new anime, something more mature than the regular jazz.. I think theres a name for the style but I cant quite remember it.

TLR
    Any good anime with sex that are not hentai?
    Last edited by Rowan; 03-30-2013 at 07:58 PM. Reason: too much unessary info

Blog Entries
    How about the old classic Urotsukidoji?. Has a few different episodes and its actually got a good story to it - pretty sure every hentai/anime fan out there has heard the name atleast once.

Legend of the Overfiend
    Legend of the Demon Womb
    Return of the Overfiend
    Inferno Road
    The Final Chapter

Also might want to try Word's Worth, has a story to it (based off a game, actually, or a game is based off the anime I forget the order).

As for new stuff? .... well I download too much of it and pretty much all of it focused around teh sex so I *shouldn't* make a list of them out for public eyes to see. Unless the boss comes in and says otherwise I guess lol

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth hentai + Good anime? Xanatos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    (And yeah, ive read the manga to gantz and its fkn amazing)
    Good to hear, it's anime counterpart is goddamn awful to say the least.

Hentai with a decent storyline? I have yet to see one. Aside Gantz Golden Boy would be closest to hentai I saw as far as regular anime goes, there are no sex scenes mind you, lots of nudity though, nevertheless you should give it a try, it's uber short, though ****ing hilarious. It's manga version is a lot more explicit.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) hentai + Good anime? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can someone just link rowan some boobies plz. get this kid some damn boobs

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Anyone seen a hentai with a decent storyline? Or something similar to gantz where there is sex scenes, but the story isnt driven entirely by sex? (And yeah, ive read the manga to gantz and its fkn amazing) Im looking for a new anime, something more mature than the regular jazz.. I think theres a name for the style but I cant quite remember it.

TLR
    Any good anime with sex that are not hentai?
    Check out A Peephole, pretty enthralling, lots of boobies, theres like over 100 chapters out but it keeps you hooked, would recommend if you like adult situations mixed with pretty good character development and yandere.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User hentai + Good anime?
    Have you ever heard of Speed Grapher? I enjoyed it a lot, though apparently critical reception was mixed according to Wikipedia. It's not a hentai but there are a fair number of sex related scenes and stuff. Here's a brief synopsis of the plot:

It starts when the cynical and jaded Intrepid Reporter Tatsumi Saiga is sent to investigate a fetish club for the richest in Japan, whose "goddess" is a teenager named Kagura. She's an odd, waifish young girl with the power to give people super-powers coming from their desires, obsessions and fetishes; when she kisses Saiga during their first encounter, she grants him the power to destroy anything he takes a photo of, related to the sexual pleasure he gets from photographing something really interesting.

His curiosity piqued, Saiga decides to learn more about Kagura and her powers, then vows to free her from the Roppongi Club and the Tennouzu corrupt group (whose head is Kagura's ruthless mother, Shinzen) that cruelly uses the girl for their own purposes.

Other than that, can't think of anything else that might fit the bill.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Golgo 13 has a few sex scenes here and there.