Thread: Which Geass power would you choose?

Woot-Woot!! Which Geass power would you choose? CloudA2K's Avatar

Which Geass power would you choose?

Ok as some of you may already know....I'm a huge Code Geass fan!!. There wasn't a single episode I didn't like and the story kept getting interesting with every episode. Anyways, my question to you guys is....

If you could have any Geass, which one would you choose and (if you can explain) why??

Personally I would have to choose Rolo's Geass. The ability to alter someone's sense of time would really help in dangerous situations. It could also help me get away from people that I don't want to be around.

I'm interested in what you guys will choose for your Geass.

Disciple of Bahamut Which Geass power would you choose? DMDracoMoondragon's Avatar

Re: Which Geass power would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by CloudA2K View Post
    Ok as some of you may already know....I'm a huge Code Geass fan!!. There wasn't a single episode I didn't like and the story kept getting interesting with every episode. Anyways, my question to you guys is....

If you could have any Geass, which one would you choose and (if you can explain) why??

Personally I would have to choose Rolo's Geass. The ability to alter someone's sense of time would really help in dangerous situations. It could also help me get away from people that I don't want to be around.

I'm interested in what you guys will choose for your Geass.
    Honestly, I couldn't agree with you more. What more effective weapon is there than control over time in a certain area? Sure, Mao's power was something else, too, but it was a major weakness, as well.
    I stare out towards the silvery moon
    Basking in its light
    My heart providing me a suitable tune
    To play for this wondrous sight
    I play for my Goddess of Love
    Who resides so far away
    She knows that what I dream of
    Is when she'll be with me to stay...

I would explode to save your life~ Which Geass power would you choose? SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMDracoMoondragon View Post
    Honestly, I couldn't agree with you more. What more effective weapon is there than control over time in a certain area? Sure, Mao's power was something else, too, but it was a major weakness, as well.
    True. I'd get headaches if I could hear everyone's thoughts D:. To be honest i'd want Lelouch's geass. Sure the sideback of only being able to use it once is pretty bad D: but I'd still want his

Badass Military Agent Which Geass power would you choose? Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

It's either gonna be Lelouch's geass or Charles's geass. The ability to control someone or alter their memory is just legendary..

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.