Thread: Chris nieves portrait artist

Boxer of the Galaxy Chris nieves portrait artist Rowan's Avatar

Chris nieves portrait artist

ive yet to see a tattoo more realistic and detailed than this one. Chris Nieves works out of his own studio with his wife in melbourne city. I plan to take my photoshop design of my ff sleeve to him to see if he will tattoo it for me. I tend to find portrait artists to be the most talented and accurate when it comes to tattooing.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1280931_n.jpg

On a side note, would anyone be willing to send me their ff artwork to me. Im after original sketches of characters from ff7 and Lulu. Please send this way.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Chris nieves portrait artist Xanatos's Avatar

Re: Chris nieves portrait artist

That's indeed impresive looking tattoo, one of the best I've seen. As for Final Fantasy artwork, I've done some doodles, my best work is the one where Kuya and Kefka kill Sephiroth, the one you can see in my art thread =D

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

yeah I saw that, thats pretty cool and original too. Right now I have made a template of an arm by erasing the tattoos orginally on it and I will replace them with images of ff and show how I want then to appear on the arm as if it were my own. I need some sketches of tifa, are you able to do a few for me? Preferably in her traditional clothes and if possible, a little scantily clad.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Chris nieves portrait artist Xanatos's Avatar

I wouldn't mind doing few sketches of Tifa, I really do need to buckle down and draw something as I haven't done anything in a while. Though I can't really promise to deliver them pronto, as I have exams going on right now. As for quality, I'll do my best, but you've seen what I'm capable of, the only question is, is it good enough for you?

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

You're talented, no doubt. But im after sketches as opposed to more digital art, if you know what I mean. Id appreciate anything you can do, and dont worry about producing anything pronto, im in no rush. Ive been trying to put this together for months now and im still after new pieces of art to add to it.

Wow, that tattoo was insane. He looked so real! If i ever wanted to get a tattoo i know who i would be calling now. Thanks for sharing
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ