Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

Bleach

I love this anime. It is like almost the best anime I have seen in my life...for those of you who have seen this anime what's you're favorite character? Mine is Kurosaki Ichigo..because..I just love the main character all the time!

I haven't seen the anime, but I have read some of the manga. Only the first volume though.

Yea I never saw or read the manga but I hear it's much farther than the anime..

ranma
    Bleach is the BEST... my favorite character is... well... Kuchiki Rukia I guess...
    Sad thing is that it is still not finished... it'll be one more year to finish it ..

4 those who haven't watched :
    Description
    Kurosaki Ichigo is a 15 year old student, with the ability to see ghosts. His life was forever changed when he met Kuchiki Rukia, a Death God, who is charged with sending lost souls to the afterlife, known as Soul Society.
    Whilst saving Ichigo from the attack of a malevolent ghost known as a Hollow, Rukia sustained serious injuries. Unable to finish the battle, she offers to share her powers, and responsibilities, with Ichigo...
    Well... Studio Pierrot [ producers of Fushigi Yuugi ] did there best this time

And One more sad thing is that i got only 50 eps. of 62 that can be downloaded as torrent

Well, in case anyone doesn't know the Bleach anime will air on adult swim this fall.

..There is a site that I know that currently has 77 episodes..and they are direct downloads..and they are STILL making it in Japan..and this site gets 1 episode (or 2 depending on the hour specil) every week!

ranma
    Can u paste the link please? well they started makeing it in year 2004... and only about 80 eps. are done so ... it will take at least another 2-4 years... so that 1 episode (or 2 depending on the hour specil) every week! i don't realy belive it...

The Ever-Enchanted Land of Noisemaking where our only means of survival is Metal!
    For those of you out there that are patient, Bleach is indeed being released on [adult swim] this fall.

I love the anime as well. Quite entertaining but...

why is it called "Bleach"?
    Remember kids, internet debates are just like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

My Band:

www.purevolume.com/onthewingsofvictory
    www.myspace.com/onthewingsofvictory

..OMG What's up with you're avatar Tom? LOL Anyways for those of you that want Direct Downloads of Bleach (they are subbed) go to www.bleachportal.net ...you are going to have to sign up but you don't have to pay..that site is like awesome to the max! Anyways..have fun!

The Ever-Enchanted Land of Noisemaking where our only means of survival is Metal!
    My avatar?

I found it comical. Mr.T and Cloud collide, or better yet Cloud and Barret.

Difference?

That`s for you to decide.
    Remember kids, internet debates are just like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

My Band:

It's like a black cloud! XD Anyways to answer you're question Tom, "Why is this anime called Bleach"? I think it may have to do something with his "other form", ya know like his evil form? That dood is a major character and it may have something to do with this anime...I have no clue other than that but it's my theory.

I have read some of the manga id give it a 7.5
    [

How is the manga? I hear it is MUCH farther than the anime...

I am up to episode 68. In my opinion, the episodes are getting worse. Up until 58 was just awesome. Soon as they saved Rukia, and returned to the real world? Things got lame.
    REMEMBER JET OMG

Jet, they're currently running filler, which is why it sucks. I think. oO;

Naruto's last season (or current, I don't even know) is just as bad because it's all filler that's not supposed to exist. (In other words, it's not written by the actual mind(s) behind the storyline the anime's supposed to follow, the manga. All long running shows do this, because they catch up to the manga too quickly.)

Anyways, I've been watching Bleach since episode 1, and it came out in late 2004. I've been downloading it via BitTorrent or one of my anime sources since.

My favorite character is Yoruichi. For those that've seen the entire anime, it should be self-explanatory.
    Last edited by Sean; 04-30-2006 at 07:21 PM.

Yoruichi is awesome! Damn fine when she actually reveals her true form =.=

What do you mean by the entire series, she gets better? How so!
    REMEMBER JET OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Dude1972
    How is the manga? I hear it is MUCH farther than the anime...
    The Manga is cool. Of coures, I only read the first volume.

Right now in Bleach they are running a filler...things about bounto and vampires and stuff...it is going to get better because Ichigo and the gang and Soul Society have to catch Aizen..remember that? Also...we shouldn't be talking about this since this is MAJOR spoilers and I haven't marked the topic it...unless you don't need to do that..

Is this series even close to nearing a conclusion?

My Band:

Who knows... Like most anime these days, if the manga it's based on is still in production then there really is no sure way to know. Although the Bleach manga has a nice gap between the two. The fillers rule nonetheless; much better then what Naruto is doing imo.

I don't think it's anywhere near finished. They have to finish the filler and then they have to go find Aizen and beat him and blah blah. Possibly this anime could go into the high 100's.

Born Again Atheist Bleach Sarah's Avatar
    It's called Bleach because Kubo is a huge fan the band, Nirvana. The name of their first album is Bleach. That's what I heard from an interview, at least.

I love Bleach. I prefer the manga, since it is the real story. The anime is officially ruined with the airing of the filler episodes, in my opinion. The filler episodes are all that is bad and wrong in the world.

Hmmm.... favorite characters.... I don't know. Kenpachi, maybe. Or Hitsugaya... or Renji. Ishida!! Ichigo... uh....Byakuya... Soi Fon. Urahara! Aizen. Ichimaru. Grimmjow (Grim Jaw, whatever). Bleach has too many good characters.... even with a small part, they are personified so well.

I fear what Bleach will become when it airs on Adult Swim. The teeming masses of "we'll watch whatever airs on Adult Swim" kids will start babbling on and on about Bleach and how it's the besssstesssst and how they're the biggerest evaaaaaah fans of Bleach. I hate seeing that happen to anime I hold high.

I'd love to rant on and on about Bleach, but my rants are spoiler laden. I should post pictures of my Bleach object collection or something, in stead. Maybe. Probably not.

EDIT:

It's not near finished. The manga is working its way toward a possible ending in a few months to a year, maybe. I'm just guessing from the tone of it, though. There's still a lot that needs to be resolved.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

..Yep I have to agree with Sarah. Hitsugaya is the like ma homie! But that little vice-captain girl...I forget her name but she is the cutest thing known to man-kind.

~SapphireStar~
    Finally got to into Soul Society, its been strange not hearing Rukia during the episodes. But I have a feeling, she wont be returning to Ichigo and Co just yet. I can see her standing in the court yard waiting to be killed and Ichigo will make a dramatic entrance

I really enjoyed his Death God training because alittle about Soul Slayers was explained. And I personally think Zangetsu is quite an attractive character along with Kisuke Urahara (sandal-hat).

Dont like the opening theme that starts after episode 24 or something. I adore Asterisk, and this hasnt gone donw well with me. Yeah I can understand the theme changing cause Bleach has gone uber serious, but Im not enjoying that theme

Asterik is the best opening song for me. I like Houkiboshi for the ending!! It makes me want to jump up and down squealing like a cowgirl.

Is this the show with the girl from Leekspin? Well I guess I will have to watch it when it comes to Adult Swim.

It's gonna be so bad. America sucks at translating japanese episodes. For instance, Naruto sucks!!

Yes, I'd assume you hate Naruto with a passion seeing your username and the dub is actually better IMO.

Please, there are plenty of shows that do amazing dubbing like Cowboy Bebop. America is fine at Japanese dubbing, it's just some companies aren't.

COUGHCOUGH4kidsCOUGHCOUGH

My Band:

Bleach is the best anime!I love Ichigo and Ishida!(I forgot his name but I also like the guy with White spiky hair and he has emerald green eyes,he is small and has a long sword and his special attack he uses a dragon thing)
    [I]I'll be here,
    ...why? I'll be waiting...here...
    for what?
    I'll be waiting...for you..so...If you come here...
    You'll find me.
    ...I promise.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Bleach RagnaToad's Avatar
    Bleach is the shiznat, I'm watching the episodes on keiichianimeforever.com.
    I regret I didn't start to watch it earlier. Great story, geniously build, it only bothers me sometimes that it takes a while to understand stuff. At first I thought the first time Nioue's powers were revealed, it was a dream, because nothing about it was mentioned for like 10 episodes.
    Im only at episode 63 *yezzzzz, the special one*
    so no spoiling plz. ^^

What episode is currently on tv?

And who else was kind of dissapointed in Ishigo's Bankai (thought it's superpowerful) ?

(P.S. Zangetsu's glasses rock )
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-30-2006 at 12:59 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast