Thread: Best Comics

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Best Comics Xanatos's Avatar

Best Comics

As the title says, what are some of the best comics you've read?

For me it would be Batman Hush chapters, where Bruce Wayne has to deal not just with some of his arch enemies, but personal issues as well. Characters appearing in Hush come from various corners of DC universe, all tied rather well via intriguing, rather mysterious story.

Cable, and Deadpool, strange union but rather well done I'll have to say. Excellent story, with some moral messages. As in Batman Hush, Cable, and Deadpool features many, if not more, characters from their respective universe.

Some chapters of Alan Ford, simple franchise I've been reading over a decade now, features funny story, and witty group of characters, though some chapters are far from good I'll have to say.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Best Comics ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Re: Best Comics

I am a huge comic collector, especially Marvel, and I am a massive fan of Ghost Rider. I just love his story. He also always has more action packed stories in his comics.

One story I read that I thought was excellent was the Maximum Carnage, which was spread over several different Spider-Man series. Carnage and Venom (especially Carnage) are my favourites of Spider-Man's villains, but it also had a couple of other favourites of mine, such as Deathlok. It was a very compelling story which was a bit of a dream come true for me as a fan.

I haven't read comics in a long time, and only really collect vintage comics (stuff from like 1992 backwards really) so I don't read new comics. However, I would like to have a read of some Deadpool. He seems like an awesome character.