Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Andromeda's Shoppe

The Quiet One Andromeda's Shoppe Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sure I can make the text larger RamesesII. I had it larger before but it was going so far over that it was becoming unreadable. I'll see what I can work out.

Alright, Ruin-Tumult I'll hunt down some images and with any luck I should have it completed before I go to sleep tonight. Just keep in mind that I go to sleep when people are normally waking up.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

All is One.One is All. Andromeda's Shoppe Firefly's Avatar
    Thx Andro! i LOVE them,theyre flippin awesome!.Thx again!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Master of the Shadow Key Andromeda's Shoppe KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I'm in need of an update for my avatar and sig. Hopefully I won't sound too vague, but if I do just ask me to be more specific.

Avatar: I would appreciate it if you can find any pics of Luxord in a unique pose or battle stance with the Roman Numeral X in a corner (preferably lower left or upper right, just as long as it doesn't cover his face).

Sig: I would like a group pic of the Org., different to what I have now if you can, set against a creepy background with the phrase:

"A heart, A heart, our kingdom for a heart..."

Make it in an elegant, sad font (again, sorry for being vague, I just want you to choose what can best fit). If you can fit the name KeybladerXIII in there too, all the better but I want the phrase to be the main priority.

Contact me if you have a question or concern. Thanks in advance...
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Alright, you can take your time. It's not really that important, haha. I prefer quality over time.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Andromeda's Shoppe Treize's Avatar
    I would also like to request a sig. I've been wanting to make my own signatures recently, so I've been trying to make it, but I cannot make backgrounds very well yet. I was hoping to learn a little more in the B.A.U, but that died pretty quickly. I really liked the first sig in your examples... Actually now that I look at it again, it is from the same image that I've been trying to work with.

I was going to request a sig featuring Black Rock Shooter. This is the image that I found, like and thought would be the easiest to work with: http://i38.tinypic.com/1zvabv6.png.

Anyway, for Black Rock Shooter, you can either use the image I posted above, or if you can find a better one, that would be great.

For the background, the size probably shouldn't be too big. Definitely not more than 250 pixels in height. I think I also want some sort of chain(s) somewhere too. Besides that, you can do whatever you think is best. It probably doesn't have to be exactly like your other one, though. Unless that would look good? lol

For the text, I would like either "Black Rock Shooter" or "Black Rock Shooter, Call my Name!" (without the quotation marks), whichever one works best for the amount of space you have. For the font, I think Wunderlich or something similar would be good. If you think a different font seems to fit better, though, I'm sure it would be fine.

If you feel like making an avatar, that would be okay, but I'll probably only use it if I like it a lot better than my current avatar.

I hope that you decide to make this, and thanks in advance. Don't worry about time. I haven't had a banner in my signature for awhile, so I can wait a little longer. I hope that I'm not being too demanding...

EDIT: Actually, I came up with something that I liked, so you don't have to worry about making this anymore.
    Last edited by Treize; 10-28-2009 at 09:34 PM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Freezing Ring! Andromeda's Shoppe Darkdragoon's Avatar
    Sorry if im asking for to much ^^' But... It seem's their not going to change my Username, so... can you please change the name Jillvalin to waterdragoon in the avy and sig?

Thank you so much! Love the avy and sig!

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

A Plain Old Derp Andromeda's Shoppe Padraic's Avatar
    Could I please get a banner please, and thank you.

Can you use this creature (link: http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemon.../sandshrew.png)

With this too (link: http://www.palagems.com/Images/Bancr...opaz_burma.jpg)

And have Sandchu written along the bottom?Thank you in advance

Blog Entries
    Sorry it took so long, but I made the alteration for you Rameses and Waterdragoon. I made two different text changes for you Rameses so pick which one you want to use. They are a little more readable. I can try some other fonts if you want me to.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 05-17-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ruin and Keyblader I finished your banners as well. It was actually a bit of a challenge finding pictures of the entire Organization XIII and Luxord. I managed to find some though, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to find anymore group shoots. ^^;

Let me know if either of you need a changes or alterations.

Blog Entries
    Treize I got your edit so I'll take your request off my list. I'm still going to need some more time on your's Sandchu. I've got the images, but I ran out of time tonight.

I've got some miscellaneous banners because I needed something to get me started so they are free game for anyone.

Asking all the personal questions. Andromeda's Shoppe RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Thanks a bunch andro the new writing is good I don't mind that it goes all the way over, t black is a bit more legible because it contrasts against the bright background whereas the white is to bright. Anyway thanks heaps.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Haha, awesome Andro! I love the ava & sig, it's great!

A Plain Old Derp Andromeda's Shoppe Padraic's Avatar
    Thats perfectly fine Better late then never... even though it isn't even late

monay
    Then for my avatar i want Meru, Shana, and rose ... Hm... Just have fun with that ^^
    Oh and all the people are from Legend of dragoon... But you know that ^^
    So yeah...until I fix the hardware or figure out what I did wrong to the PC to make it feel better it won't be on talking to me. So no pretties from it. ; ; I'll let you know when I get it fixed. Apparently attention and affection wasn't what it wanted.CSI lasvegas series
    CSI lasvegas dvd for sale

Freezing Ring! Andromeda's Shoppe Darkdragoon's Avatar
    Sorry to bug you again andro ^^'
    Can you make the Sig bigger?

Thank you!

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

Blog Entries
    I fixed it for you. You were using the forum's system or something and it does weird things to the images. What you need to do to get an image in your signature is copy the link for the image. In the case of me posting as an attachment it is automatically being hosted by the forum. So you click the image take that link and then go to your signature. In there you type in [ IMG] followed by the link in this case http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/at...linbannera.jpg and then [ /IMG] Just don't put the space in I did that so it doesn't try to activate the code. If you do this you'll get the image at the size that it was made at.

Master of the Shadow Key Andromeda's Shoppe KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Sorry to bother you Andro but can you change the sig background into something darker and more moodier? Everything else is fine, though. Thanks!!
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

All is One.One is All. Andromeda's Shoppe Firefly's Avatar
    ~~~~~Do you mind making me a banner of Zidane and Garnet together(hugging) and put Firefly somewhere on it??It doesn't have to be much.I am just now done with FF9 I am crazy over it.LOL~~~~~
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Andromeda's Shoppe Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Re: Andromeda's Shoppe

Hey Andromeda you have quite the talent wow what others have said is true woah could you make me a couple of custom avatar please???? See I was hoping you would build one Avatar with the lord of the rings character Legolas with my name on it. And the other with the lord of the rings character Aragorn with my name on it::
    Last edited by Ethan Blitzball King; 02-18-2010 at 07:17 PM.
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Hey Andro! I loved the old ava & sig you made me, so I figured it was a good idea to come to you for a new, fresh one!

I'd like a Sonic the Hedgehog Avatar and Signature combination. I'm thinking of a Sonic Riders look, where he's got the shades and the board.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1280-1024.jpg

^ There's an example picture I found. If you can use Sonic from that one, it'd be fantastic. Haha. I just want the standard size Avatar & Sig.

One last thing, I'd also like "Zero" in the bottom left corner, if it isn't too much. Thank you!

the night man cometh Andromeda's Shoppe Joxsjua's Avatar

I'm kinda noob. Is this thread about Andro's avatar. Also that link above, andro, gives me an invalid error but that might just be my crappy internet. Quick question Andromeda; are those ears on ur sig and avatar like the ones from chobits? Also, the pic with the sly chic with the playstation controller is pretty bitchin'! Good stuff oooh she was making sigs for people.. looks like I'm a few years to late. Really cool.though, love your work

I will finish the hunt Andromeda's Shoppe Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

aww I love all your creations <3 So very talented. Think you can make me a badarse cheese vixen banner n sig? I just wanna see what you can come up with. <3 If you could work a little huntard stuff in too that'd be awesome. As you can see my stuff iz very dark and serious O_O I know you seem closed but I thought Ild check
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Blog Entries

I'm sort of open, I don't think I really officially closed. I think people just stopped asking. And I can't believe I missed Zerobanshee asking for one. I saw the other post and then I saw yours and thought it was from years ago, since I remember making you an avatar and signature. I'm terribly sorry for not responding sooner, I would have said something.

I can open shop up again. The only issue I have right now is getting photoshop back up and running. I haven't done that yet since I made my new PC. So this will be good motivation to get me to do it. I can't promise immediate results, since PS is down, but I'll work on resolving it this weekend.

As for Cheesevixen's request, I'm not sure what a huntard is. So I would need some frame of reference to know what you're asking for. And were you wanting an avatar banner combo or just a banner?

To answer Joxsjua question, the thread is for avatar and/or banner requests by me. If you want something made for either you can ask me to make them. You can supply images that you want used or just give me directions on what you want. Then I return with the finished product and you let me know if it works for you or need some changes.

About my avatar image, that is the default female hume from FFXI with me adding cat ears to it. The cat ears are from a different image not related to Chobits. I went through a cat girl phase at some point, so the banner is an old one I made like 8 years ago or something. Depending on my mood, I switch around my banner, I just felt like going into the archive.

It's ok Andro, take your time! I don't mind the wait. I know it'll be well worth it!

I will finish the hunt Andromeda's Shoppe Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ah huntard is basically just a hunter, but most people who play WoW (world of warcraft) don't respect hunters....so they called them a mix between hunter and retard.....thus you get huntard. The reference doesn't bother me so I use it as well. So yeah....hunter :-) Kind of like my avatar :-)
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Blog Entries

I see, so a WoW hunter. Alright, shouldn't be hard to locate some images for that. Inspiration notwithstanding, I should be get them done pretty quick once I get photoshop running again.

the night man cometh Andromeda's Shoppe Joxsjua's Avatar

Again that savy cat eared playstation girl is fresh, idk if you made thator not. When/if you finish up their sigs could I talk to you about a possible megaman sig with some old-school baddies? I have some great pics I could email you for refference and idea or if you have instructions available I could attempt to kake mh own. I already have GIMP but plzdon,t send video intructions. I have a very limited internet so a 7 minute vid takes me about an hour to watch. *sry for misspelling. Im using a touchscreen atm.*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2