So not gonna go into full detail about who Chris Kyle was will post a few links about him, and his death. Feel free to click on them and read up if you want to.

Former SEAL Chris Kyle Allegedly Killed by Former Marine He Was Trying to Help - ABC News

Chris Kyle American Sniper | Chris Kyle American Gun | Chris Kyle Navy SEAL

Let me just start of by saying despite the fact that I am a veteran I never saw any real action. I never once had to fire my weapon while deployed and prayed that I never had to. Alot of good men and women serving oversea's didn't have that option. I felt this movie gave people a good look into what someone suffering from PTSD really deals with. When you kill someone you have to live with that for the rest of your life some can handle it, and some can not. The work that Chris Kyle did for the men and women returning home who suffered from PTSD I feel was just amazing. Someone can go to a doctor, or shrink for months even years and talk about the things they did but it never really takes. But sitting down even for an hour and talking with a man who has been there and was on the verge of a mental breakdown and overcame it probably did worlds of good for these people.

As far as this movie goes I was kind of iffy on it. I feel that if this movie was not based on true events that it would have been an excellent film. My issue comes from I read this mans book in depth. Obviously there is going to be some things exaggerated and added in for Hollywood, but some of the shit was just silly.

Anyway if you saw the movie post what you thought about it. Please keep all spoilers in tags as there may be people who haven't seen it or even read anything on it.