Thread: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Xanatos's Avatar

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The first trailer came out...

... and it looks kinda of a mess. Way, way too many villains. Electro, Green Goblin, Rhino, (read somewhere there might be even Shocker)... as if they learned nothing from Spiderman 3. I do however love there's a Vulture & Dr Otto Octavius cameo (look at 1:17), as long as it stays a cameo that is. Despite some of it's flaws I enjoyed the first one, however at this moment right now I'm not overly optimistic as far The Amazing Spider-Man 2 goes.

Your thoughts?

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I want to play a game. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Zargabaath's Avatar
    Some say with the vulture and doc oc "cameos" that they are setting up for the Sinister Six. Interestingly Electro is part of the original six.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Xanatos's Avatar
    Sounds interesting, heard it yesterday as well during IGN's Rewind Theater. Marvel's cinematic universe had bigger influence than I initialy thought (or at least the money it earned) with Justice League, X-Men Apocalypse and now potentially Sinister Six on it's way. However, The Avengers was a success because there was a huge lead up to it, I'm not quite sure how Sinister Six might pull that off as it's mostly concentrated on villains (does this mean we might see Electro in future movies as well?). Nevertheless, the idea itself intrigues me.

Registered User The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Sang Hee's Avatar
    It did look like Sinister Six to me as well. I hope only for one thing, though, and that's the presence of Black Cat. I saw her in the videogame and she was alright. No reason to keep her out. After all, Spidey could use some help.

The Sinister Six has been officially announced by Sony along with a Venom movie. Hopefully they do Venom justice this time around, if I had to choose Tom Hardy would be my first pick to play Venom, he has physique for it and is a pretty great actor.