Thread: quiz- which job are you?

Elloewen quiz- which job are you? ultimatekupo's Avatar

quiz- which job are you?

I am having deciding what my next job should be. Or what my favorite job really is.
    I went to quizfarm and typed in FFXI and found quite a few tests to figure out what job I should be. I thought I would share.
    Feel free to take it yourself and share your results. Tell me, were the results accurate for you?

You are either a Summoner, majestic and well-traveled, or a Puppetmaster, talented and manipulative. You use pets to decimate your foes. As a Summoner, with Staff in hand, you use Summon to call avatars or spirits, sending them into battle as your magical pets. With the power of these beings, you can choose to support your friends or to pummel your enemies. As a Puppetmaster, you may be weaker than some other jobs, but with your trusty automaton partner, you are like a tag-team duo. You can customize your automaton to heal you, protect you, or decimate your target. The Animator is in your hands; you pull the strings. Summoner or Puppetmaster is for you.

Summoner/Puppetmaster
    92%
    Bard/Corsair
    83%
    Warrior/Paladin
    83%
    Red Mage
    75%
    Dragoon
    67%
    Samurai
    67%
    Blue Mage
    67%
    White Mage
    58%
    Dark Knight
    58%
    Monk
    58%
    Thief/Ranger
    50%
    Beastmaster
    42%
    Black Mage
    33%
    Ninja
    25%
    "There is a special providence in the fall of a sparrow" -Shakespeare

Registered User quiz- which job are you? NeoAquarius12's Avatar

Re: quiz- which job are you?

Bard/Corsair
    83%
    Warrior/Paladin
    83%
    Summoner/Puppetmaster
    75%
    Red Mage
    75%
    Samurai
    75%
    Thief/Ranger
    67%
    White Mage
    67%
    Monk
    67%
    Dragoon
    67%
    Blue Mage
    58%
    Black Mage
    58%
    Dark Knight
    58%
    Beastmaster
    50%
    Ninja
    33%

Although in the end, I had a tie breaker and picked the warrior/paladin job. It was pretty sweet. I love the idea of being a paladin.

Rune Knight quiz- which job are you? Trodorne's Avatar

You Scored as Warrior/Paladin

You are either a Warrior, solid and sturdy, or a Paladin, steadfast and true. With Sword and Shield, you love charging into battle, protecting others. You draw hate from your fellow party members so that they can kill the beast. You may die from time to time, but that comes with the territory. As a Warrior, you can go Berserk to deal massive damage. As a Paladin you are capable of healing your friends with White Magic when needed. Party invites aren't hard to come by, as least at lower levels. Warrior or Paladin is for you.

Warrior/Paladin 92%
    Dark Knight 83%
    Monk 83%
    Black Mage 75%
    White Mage 75%
    Dragoon 75%
    Red Mage 75%
    Beastmaster 67%
    Bard/Corsair 67%
    Summoner/Puppetmaster 58%
    Ninja 58%
    Blue Mage 42%
    Thief/Ranger 33%
    Samurai 25%

Cant say im surprised for the paladin part. but i was probably expecting black mage.

Since theres no actual link to said site, forget it, to actually doing the quiz but if you need help deciding your next job i suggest Dragoon, they're cool.

I never could stand the slow, heavy-team play of the game to get far enough to get advanced classes but if i did I would have played Dragoon with whatever for the sub-class. Paladin and Dark Knight also look cool.

I wonder how my poor abandoned chocobo is doing... that's the only reason why i miss the game
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

The Mad God quiz- which job are you? Heartless Angel's Avatar

You Scored as Samurai

You are a Samurai, stalwart and deadly. With your Great Katana, you can build TP fast and unleash your power in a flurry of weapon skills. Coordinate skillchains in parties or all alone for massive damage. With high strength, you can succeed in taking down foe after foe. Samurai is for you.

Samurai
    92%
    Dark Knight
    83%
    Monk
    83%
    Blue Mage
    75%
    Warrior/Paladin
    67%
    Summoner/Puppetmaster
    67%
    Thief/Ranger
    67%
    Red Mage
    58%
    Beastmaster
    50%
    Bard/Corsair
    50%
    Dragoon
    50%
    Black Mage
    50%
    White Mage
    42%
    Ninja
    33%
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.