I figured this would be a good thing to stick up, for various reasons. In any case, look at mine for the format. You can change your profile at any time.. just EDIT YOUR POST.

***Please.. ONLY post your profile. Don't post to comment or talk to others intopic, there are other topics for that. Thanks!***

PlayOnline Handle: Tyrbane
Server: Alexander
Character: Myrii
Home Country: San d'Oria
Current Job(s): WHM 13/BLM 18
TFFcom LS: YES

Character: Gwinnyn
Home Country: Windurst
Current Job(s):
  • WAR: 37
  • MNK: 17
  • BLM: 25
  • WHM: 15
  • THF: 15

TFFcom LS: YES
Additional Info:
  • Garliage Citadel sucks ass.. well at least bad pullers do.. I've got screens of what happens when bad pullers attack.. lmfao. I'm trying to get lvl 37 so I can dump my WAR for good. I most likely will spend time farming after that to get my craft skillz up.
  • July 23 Update: I switched from Windurst to Bastok. I completed missions 1-1 thru 1-3 waiting on Andro to give me an item which he never did.. Took me about 30 minutes. EZ.
  • July 24 Update: I finished missions 2-1 thru 3-2.. all SOLO. Yep. Killed me my second dragon solo: Dread Dragon from Ghelshba and the Dragon from Giddeus. The Dragon in Giddeus is a pushover compared to the Dread Dragon. 3-1 was pretty fun.. soloing Quadavs in Beaudeux... sometimes 3-4 at a time. w00t! 3-2 was pretty simple.. kill an NM fish... I probably won't do 3-3 until I get my main leveled to around 40. I'm not spending anymore money on my WAR.. lol. Sure I could be a cheapass and get some hi-level player to help me, but I'm not that kind of person.

-----------------
You don't have to put any notes if you don't want to. Try to keep Jobs listed in their short-hand.. it's much easier that way.