Thread: Thoughts on Ninja?

Thoughts on Ninja?

So far, I'm up to i109 on NIN and loving the class to death. Admittedly, the class seems to be pretty overpowered right off of the bat.

With being able to keep up Huton, and Suiton>Trick Attack>Kassatsu>Raiton being available once per two minutes. (Suiton>Trick Attack being available once per minute) both dealing that lovely Resist Down debuff on the boss, as well as the combined potency of the combo being greater than the burst of Dragoon's Blood For Blood+Heavy Thrust+Life Surge>Full Thrust Combo.

That point actually worries me a bit. NIN has Huton, a speed buff giving them a pseudo-greased lightning (without the damage buff, but that is granted via poison stance) as well as absurdly high burst (And to top it all off, a global resist down debuff, albeit short lived at 10s, but still a good trade-off against Disembowel as NIN deals a slashing down debuff on top of that) I see absolutely no reason that I should consider DRG, my old main class, viable in end-game content. Fact of the matter is, DRG does no longer deliver what it was intended to do-which is be the top class when it comes to burst or spike damage. They're now bested by both NIN and BLM at their 'specialty'.

Though I was a static BRD/DRG prior to the 2.4 patch, I most likely will be getting my turn 9 clear (Currently at final phase) with Ninja, instead.

Expansion is DRG update apparently is what it seems like but I don't read into that kind of stuff. Every time I see a ROG or NIN I just feel it's overpowered. I have a MNK but didn't quite like it and got DRG to 34 and it just seemed bland. Haven't tried ROG/NIN yet as I am looking into the healing game and possibly SMN/BLM route, I probably wont Tank unless it's Dark Knight in the Expansion. (If I'm still playing of course) I barely have done end game so I can't even talk about that.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games