Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend?

Welp this is my last night to play games at my house in Vegas so if anyone is in Thanalan or whatever where the Gladiator starts I am level4 and will be leveling up tonight. I am a Black Mage. Name is

EZ STREET

Ultros holler
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    so tomorrow at 2am PDT is the time the servers go down for teh weekend?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The weekend just started dude why would they go down.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    started early yesterday morning for NA, not sure if "this weekend" means weekend for japan or not. assuming NA. Which means sunday. and lots of it. GL

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Lady Succubus So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I went from level 2 to level 6 this morning and effectively traveled to the next quest hub area. Although I went back to the first town to get the two level 5 quests there. I think that was about two hours of play right there. I'm really enjoying FFXIV.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Kazemuno Musashi: Hyur, lvl 16 Gladiator, lvl 8 Thaumaturgist, lvl 5 Miner, Black Hair with Crimson Highlights. Put in over 24 Hours now I believe into this guy, and I now know that he is going to get deleted...Why Square Enix? WHY?! I want to play him on Phase 4 too you know, and after when the game launches. Grrr! >_<

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Phase 4 is open beta which is like the "Head Start".

EVERYBODY CURRENTLY IN PHASE 3 JUST GET THE KNOW THE GAME. DO NOT GET ATTACHED.

With that said. Phase 4 will allow you to bring over to retail I believe.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

The Quiet One So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And thanks to that I randomly thought of Sword Art Online and the beaters. ^^;

But yes, in any beta test it is should be expected that everything will be wiped away. We are merely stress testing their game and providing feedback on systems. We get to play the game in an early state, but this is by no means the final version of the game. So any balancing changes that they make between now and the next phase will need to be tested from scratch as well. Tests are like this. It's probably a possibility, but I haven't heard yes or no, if they'll keep Phase 4 data around.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I was reading, people are saying they are allowing character rollover for early access players, which I believe is from Pre-Order.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Mystyrion
    I'm on Hyperion, but I highly doubt I'll play much.

"Tiger Hair" So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? HeroZero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    Phase 4 is open beta which is like the "Head Start".

EVERYBODY CURRENTLY IN PHASE 3 JUST GET THE KNOW THE GAME. DO NOT GET ATTACHED.

With that said. Phase 4 will allow you to bring over to retail I believe.
    [/SIZE]
    Yeah pretty much why I have focused on getting my UI set up and just getting used to things in general.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Is the Beta already over? I can't log back in, it is saying that I have to wait for next Beta Test to begin...I thought we had more time to play.

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~

^^^

Registered User So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? deepblue1180's Avatar
    Sorry buddy. It's only been on weekends since the alpha phases. The 48-hour window is based on JP time, understandably.

Good news, though: word on the street is that the next test will be the final one from phase 3, and that it is supposed to run a while longer (a couple more days to maybe a full week) before they shut down, wipe the servers, and prep for phase 4. Square-Enix is supposed to release a schedule for the next test sometime mid-week. The people on reddit/r/ffxiv are usually all over this sort of info, in case you start jonesin' in the middle of the week.

Blog Entries
    So we have to wait for next weekend to continue playing? Okay, kinda sucks, but okay. On another note, when Phase 4 starts, are we gonna make the same characters to make things easier to find each other, or are you guys going to make entirely new characters? I am planning on sticking with the same guy, cause it was fun, and he looks badass. And what will our Linkshell be called? Any other info on what everyone will be doing on Phase 4 would also be nice.
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 06-30-2013 at 07:20 AM.

^^^

"Tiger Hair" So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? HeroZero's Avatar
    I'm just trying to figure out if you folks will be able to start characters on Sargatanas next beta test ^_^

The Quiet One So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to probably make the same character for Phase 4. I might try out Conjurer instead of the I was doing now, just to see how it differs. But what I was playing now is fun as well. I want to try out the advanced jobs.

Blog Entries
    You can always change to the other classes once your main class is at the required level. But my main class is gonna be Gladiator again, just cannot wait to get better gear at the higher levels, cause the gear at the beginning kinda sucks. Well, the weapons I was getting sucked, but at the higher levels, there are awesome ones, I believe. The color of the gear I was getting was just meh...they didn't match at all. I was trying to find a way to change the color, but I couldn't find it. I want to be a blacksmith so I can make my own gear so the colors would be better.

^^^

Blog Entries
    I found the guy that gives you a quest that rewards you with the dye. He was in Western Thanalan, where you can get ride the ferry. It was just past the area where you go for the first Guildleve. And yeah, I know if I get a high enough level I'll be able to switch over, but I'll want to try out something new fresh for Phase 4. Mage classes have always been ones that I've liked more than anything. The second are support classes, which was why I was a Paladin for a long time in FFXI, I enjoy tanking. It's a little weird people starting in different towns based on their job though, since that means each town is going to have a large surplus of very specific jobs at low levels. It'd make more sense to spread them out so you can have a more varied party.

Blog Entries
    I had bought some dyes at the shop in the city, but I don't know how to apply it to my gear...Is it possible to apply it to the gear once it has already been made? or can you apply it only in the creation process?

^^^

Blog Entries
    I think the way the tutorial sounded, you can do it after you get the armor. I don't think it need to be applied in the creation process. Unfortunately, the dyes were literally the last thing I did before they closed the servers, so I couldn't read the tutorial for long.

Blog Entries
    You will have to show me that later when we have access to the game so I will know for when phase 4 starts.

^^^

Blog Entries
    Yeah, when things are back up I'll check it out. I logged out there. So it should be pretty easy to sort out. I know I saw people with customized gear wondering around, can't imagine they all were hand crafted.

Blog Entries
    I saw some characters with some cool looking gear that was all matching...not sure if it was Made or Bought, but damn it was nice. I was like, I want gear like that too!

^^^

Blog Entries
    Well there'll be time next weekend.

I was thinking for at least once. We should all try to be on the beta at the same time and meet up together somewhere. Several of us are high enough level or close to for airship and could travel to a place the others are unable to get to. I think it'd be fun to be able to see everyone's characters and meet up in game.

Blog Entries
    True, I got access to the airship, so it would be possible for me to meet up with whoever. I am just more used to the city that I started in, in this case that would be Ul'dah. I will be on all day Friday most likely, so we should all meet up on Friday. It would also be nice to finally be able to do a Guildheist with you guys. I will be the Tank, Andro is Ranged DPS, need a Healer, and another DPS of any kind. Who wants to do one with me and Andro? That is if Andro even wants to do a Guildheist with me...XD
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 06-30-2013 at 02:41 PM.

^^^

Blog Entries
    Of course, I'm game for a Guildheist. Is anyone trying out healer? I could always switch over to it, but I'd have to level up over again for it.

I'm going to try to be on as much as I can, but my work may call and I'll get drafted for that. So I don't know right now what my time will be. But I'd still like to try to meet.

Blog Entries
    I am basically down for anything now that I know my character is getting deleted...I honestly did not know that beforehand. This is my first Beta ever, and I just really wanted to play the game. Anyway, I should be fine in Phase 4. For now, let's just have a good time playing together as a group. Much more fun that way anyway. Also gives me a chance to go Pew Pew with my lvl 8 THM with Andro ^_^

^^^

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I have just been enjoying myself and being pretty carefree about the whole thing. Just want to have fun and get a chance to look at the game. I've got to pop over to the beta forums sometime. I've got a couple of things of feedback to put down.

I will likely be on Cnj for Ultros for beta.

Registered User So! What server are we all going to be on for beta this weekend? deepblue1180's Avatar
    I'm down with that.

10CNJ 19ARC here. I'm really enjoying Archer. What I'm reading about BRD, if it isn't balanced a little more before release, worries me. I've got a commitment to get wifey through Copperbell Mines, and after that, I'm down for whatever.

Also, the NPC that unlocks dye functionality is in NW Western Thanalan, straight west a ways from the big Aetheryte...the area names and npc name eludes me at the moment. You can buy dye at the far west end of the market in Limsa Lominsa from the dyemonger. I'm an archer with all my gear dyed Nophica green. I look just like Link, if Link had emo hair, and was also an anthropomorphic cat.
    Last edited by deepblue1180; 06-30-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast