Thread: A question about the ps4 version

chocolateer A question about the ps4 version 01habbo's Avatar

A question about the ps4 version

I'm thinking about getting a ps4 but wanted to ask if are there any issues with running the game on the ps4? I'm currently playing the game on the ps3 but my ps3 freaks out whenever it plays the game, it freezes, it loses the connection, it can't find the storage unit on a reset. Now it could be the ps3 itself but it doesn't have any of these issues when playing other games and is only three years old. So I thought that maybe it just could not handle the game and would probably work better on the ps4.

So I want to ask.

What is your experience of playing on the ps4?

Have you come across any issues?

Would you recommend the game on the ps4?

Thank you for helping me in advance. XD

The Quiet One A question about the ps4 version Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The PS3 version of the game is known to have trouble with the game, lag and load times most noteably. Any sort of performance issues you're having you won't see on the PS4. It will run just as smoothly as though it was on the PC. I own version on all of the platforms and played on all of them. And you'll find that the PC and PS4 are pretty close. You can even plug in a mouse and control it like you would on the PC on the PS4 if you so wish. The only thing I can't confirm is I don't think your settings and hotkeys will transfer from the PS3 to the PS4. I played on the beta on the PS3 so I didn't have to really do any transferring. I most work between the PC and PS4, which does require you to re-set all of your settings and preferences. Though I think there is a way to save your stuff off the PC and transfer it. Don't know if that works between PS3 and PS4 though. There is an upgrade for PS3 to PS4, so there might be something that transfers that way. Someone that's actually upgraded rather than just buying a new copy could answer how that works.

If the PS4 is your only options to play the game I'd totally recommend it. You'll find it is far above better than your experience on the PS3, I can assure you that.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

chocolateer A question about the ps4 version 01habbo's Avatar
    That is reassuring to hear that there are no issues with the ps4, I've never been a fan of pc gaming partly because i don't have the money to constantly upgrade the computer so I tend to have a lot of issues with it. The hotkeys don't matter so much with me I can always reset them and I've been meaning to review them.