Thread: Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday!

Registered User Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday! deepblue1180's Avatar

Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday!

Per the official FFXIV: ARR beta forums:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Tes...710#post934710

Beta Test Phase 3 Schedule (07/08/2013) Thank you for your participation in the beta test for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

The testing schedule is detailed below.

Dates and Times

July 10, 2013 (Wednesday), 2:00 a.m. to July 15 (Monday), 2:00 a.m. (PDT) July 10, 2013 (Wednesday), 9:00 a.m. to July 15 (Monday), 9:00 a.m. (GMT)

* Beta test phase 3 will conclude on Monday, July 15th. The beta test phase 4 schedule will be announced at a later time. * Testing of the new Lodestone will conclude on Wednesday, July 17th at 2:00 a.m. (PDT) / 9:00 a.m.(GMT). Please note that the new Lodestone will be inaccessible when testing has ended.
    Also, for those concerned about losing their character creation data, per the beta forums, via Reddit:

Saving Phase 3 Character Appearance Data for Phase 4 (Open Beta) : ffxiv

Character appearance data saved during beta test phase 3 can be used when creating a character during beta test phase 4 and official service. Those who wish to use their appearance data should not delete the following folder: Windows My Documents -> My Games -> FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn (Beta Version) PlayStation®3 (From "XMB") Game → Saved Data Utility (PS3TM) *Save data cannot be used after phase 4, and can safely be deleted. Those who do not intend to use character appearance data from beta test phase 3 may delete this folder. However, windows users should please note this folder also contains screenshots. Please move any screenshots you wish to save to a separate location before deleting this folder.
    Bam!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday! noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My SE account got completely jacked up! I'm so mad. It won't let me log in or -nothin'-

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday! che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    My SE account got completely jacked up! I'm so mad. It won't let me log in or -nothin'-
    Good god, woman. The beta ended. Your account isn't jacked up. It's only during weekends and the servers went down pretty early sunday evening.

Every single beta test in phase 3 was from a Friday to that following Sunday. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday you couldn't log in. That is how the week works.

This upcoming beta test, and the last in phase 3 will start this wednesday, July 10th, and will end when they announce it. I am SPECULATING Sunday, but it could be Friday. It is the only time and first time FFXIV ARR beta has been able to be played during the weekdays, which are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Last edited by che; 07-08-2013 at 10:56 PM.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday! noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NO che. My account is locked up. I tried logging into the server over the weekend during the -last- beta test and it said my account had been suspended due to suspicious activity or something.

When I tried looking up all that crap on SE's website, it said my account didn't even exist or something.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

I know my days of the week and what order they come in. I learned that back in kindergarten. THANKS!

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday! che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, my bad.

Blog Entries
    Uhhhh huh. Yeah. -you're- bad. You should fix it for me now. XD

Blog Entries
    I was gonna correct your use of "you're". But it works both ways. Was that intentional? Well played.

Blog Entries
    It was indeedy. XD

I got it fixed. w00t w00t.

Blog Entries
    Grats. How was the support? Did you have to call?

Blog Entries
    XD Yer gonna die.

... I just had to request for a password reset.

I swear though, when I tried to do all that the first 85 times, the thing said my account didn't even exist, so I had go to another part of SE's site and find a thing to send me a password reset link.

It does say on there though that they -have- had issue with fraud emails being sent out with fraud SE mirror sites so that people can phish your email & password and use your account. They suspended a lot of accounts because of it, apparently.

Blog Entries
    I've mostly only heard about that with FFXI. But it happens with every MMO. Be careful which links you are clicking in your inbox that you just assume are from Square Enix. I could make an email similar to SE's, tell you that your account has been banned. To which you would say "what the ****? why??" and click, sending you to "Square Enix's website" which is really owned by me, but a replica of theirs. Once you "log in" I have your password and email associated with it and can log in as you and change it.

edit: in fact, theres way more efficient ways of obtaining your account info and sabotaging your account than this, i just thought this would be the most easy to explain.

Blog Entries
    lol Yeah. That's exactly what SE said.

The Quiet One Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday! Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So who's going to be one this weekend? A few of us were on last night, but it'd be nice to actually have the get together today or tomorrow with everyone if possible. So let's give Phase 3 a send off with TFF!

I'm going to be on pretty much the entire day and Sunday. So I should be really easy to find if you want to get in touch with me.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday! Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    You know I am already down for this. We be leveling up like crazy right now. We are trying to get our first Job change ever before the BETA is over. Hopefully, we can accomplish this before it is too late.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Blog Entries
    I'm on.in effing Gridania.

well not like right meow but...

I already know what I am doing during open beta so I'm not doing anything this weekend.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User Final Phase 3 beta test this week, and it starts on Wednesday! deepblue1180's Avatar
    Have been working a ton of overtime this weekend, but I'd like to pop on for a bit late tonight, and/or sometime tomorrow.