Thread: Payments

Registered User Payments Zidane77's Avatar

Payments

What i understand the first month is free.
    So do i pay for next month right away or can i take 1 month at a time?
    I just want to try 1-2 months and see how if i even like this game but im not sure how the credit card payments work.
    Do they just take of the credit card each month ,or do i have to make the payments manually before each month?

Edit: I just bought the game and i can't seem to create an account because my card is not verified by the 3-D authentication crap that you have to do online, way to much complicated..
    Has anyone had problems with credit card being verified?
    Last edited by Zidane77; 02-06-2011 at 12:53 AM.

Re: Payments

bump

Badass Military Agent Payments Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

Somewhere in Playonline should be a list of credit card companies that have verified on it, if your not sure, then call your bank about it and they should give you much more info on it. I had the same problem for a bit, but I checked the agreements on POL and it had Visa on it so I just called my bank (although they had no idea what I was talking about) anyway they must have done something because the next day I was able to verify my card and BAM got back into gaming.

And in a way you can try it for 1-2 months but beware because if you do decide to try it for 1-2 months, make sure you call SE at the 2 month mark and cancel your Content ID or they will continue charging you the fee even though you don't have access to the game anymore, I had a similar problem, they charged me 8 months of FFXI and I never played it. They keep charging month after month until you call them to cancel it.

Once you send your Card information, the payments will come out automatically unless you call them to cancel your Content ID.

Back to the verify thing, depending on what kind of card it is (visa, mastercard, etc) call your bank once again, and tell them to get on their damn job.

Hope that helps a bit

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Thanks, that's exactly what i was looking for
    You think it also work to e-mail them? (wonder what e-mail that could be)
    Cause usually im not in the state and it would be way to expensive to wait on the line xD

Badass Military Agent Payments Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane77 View Post
    Thanks, that's exactly what i was looking for
    You think it also work to e-mail them? (wonder what e-mail that could be)
    Cause usually im not in the state and it would be way to expensive to wait on the line xD
    SE should have a number to call when your out of the states to lessen the phone charge, I remember calling them from Korea a few years back. As far as email goes, I personally never tried it, but it was always a viable option, not to mention when I called them it was to cancel my ID and stuff.

If you are gonna try the email thing, then my suggestion is to be as descriptive as you can possibly be, but I swore email was not really good enough, blast it trying to remember exactly.

Any who if you attempt to go through them with email, check the official POL site, or rather the Contact Us information they give you on POL itself and work from there.

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Sweet thank you sir