Thread: [Shiva] Windurst (S) needs your help!

[Shiva] Windurst (S) needs your help!

We've lost all territories and our nations' stats are terrible. (1, 1, 1, 1 ,1, 0) <- out of 10's

If possible I'd like some people to help whip it up into shape. We need some campaign ops done, ideally with a bit of organization behind picking them.

For campaign battles, we should probably focus on pushing for Meriphataud Mountains. Progress is pretty good on Sarutabaruta and Fort Karugo-Narugo, I think we'll definitely be winning those this week. We can probably ignore Sauromugue and Garlaige for now, I don't think we'll be able to win those this tally unless our stats go up significantly or we get more people joining in the battles.

If you're allied with Windurst and are bored, please help out. And if you know anyone else willing to help, maybe try getting them to join~.

If you're not sure what to spend your Op Credits on or want to organize something, this is a good place to discuss.

Ideally I'd like for this to be an ongoing effort, maybe eventually pushing into the Northlands.
    Last edited by Fluffy; 03-13-2013 at 01:58 AM.

what is this and which one this game.. i want also get this

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

can any one give me this game.....