Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let's Play: A Realm Reborn with Eytha Andromeda

The Quiet One Let's Play: A Realm Reborn with Eytha Andromeda Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The lower floor previously was locked with many cells, likely a dungeon used in past times. However, the cells were all open from her last visit and newly inhabited with more creatures spawned by the evil lurking further inside. Nothing would stop Eytha from learning of the fate of her last visit.Eytha discovered the source of the new evil. It seemed her unfinished business would finally be concluded. The battle stirred up old memories of vanquishing the previous threat. However, this time was unlike the previous. It was completely different and far more powerful. It was a closely waged battle fought tooth and nail for every inch. Eytha managed to succeed in ending the threat, but not without brushes with death. She hoped this was the last battle and the evil would never return.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

The Quiet One Let's Play: A Realm Reborn with Eytha Andromeda Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In an effort to show off the diversity of Eytha's talents. I present the ten areas of specialization she has attained so far. Starting from the left and moving right, there is the Black Mage, Paladin, Archer, Monk and Arcanist combat specializations. On the second row, there is the White Mage combat specialization, followed by the Fisher, Botanist, Miner and Carpenter. Not listed are the 7 other crafting specialization that Eytha has as they are not unique enough in appearance.Already previewed, the Black Mage is the highest level job for Eytha currently going by equipment. Equipped on her is the Relic Zenith weapon, an upgraded version of the Relic she discovered and improved upon with mostly improved Artifact equipment and some Darklight. The Paladin is still be worked on and only lv 35 as a job. The Archer is only lv 22, but is the highest leveled physical offensive job as Paladin is a tanking job. Monk is not really leveled, but it shows of the starting gear. The Arcanist is only lv 15 and is the only magic using class not max level yet.

The White Mage is the other max level job on Eytha. In her possession is the Garuda wand and Darklight shield along with full Darklight equipment. She does have some gear found in the Crystal Tower, but is currently unable to wear some of it. Fisher, Botanist and Miner all use similar gear for now, but I'll be crafting their specialized gear in time. The Fisher has the special fishing hat, while the Botanist the gloves and the Miner the pants. The Carpenter's most pronounced feature is the massive saw earn for being of the highest skill level.

Not seen here is the max level Weaver, which will look almost the same as the Carpenter, along with the 6 other crafting classes at 15 and one at 20.

Also as a preview is some of the pets. This is a complete list of the pets Eytha owns and certainly not a complete list of all available pets in the game. It is merely a sample. Starting from the left, there is the Pudgy Puk, Morbol Seedling, Baby Bun, Bite-sized Pudding, Flame Hatchling and Wind-up Airship. The second row from the left, Goobbue Sproutling, Smallshell, Wolf Pup, Coeurl Kitten, Beady Eye and Wind-up Cursor.
    In case you're curious this is what my UI looks like, since it is something that you can customize. Mine is heavily tweaked over the months I've been playing and likely to evolve as I continue to play. If you'd like to know how I did any of it. Let me know and I can see about making a guide on how to customize your UI, which is actually really important to making it for you and your tastes rather than against you.

On the left is pretty much the default UI that you would see. I haven't really tweaked much with it. In the middle you can see what it looks like in combat, which is what the UI looks like close to how I have it today. You can see the party list and enemy information, which you can't see in the right screen, which is the my current UI. As you can see in comparison from the left side, it is significantly different from what I'm using now. If you look closely I am actually using two chat windows. The far right side has all of my jobs so I can quickly switch to any of them and I have my always used commands across all jobs, which is my sprint, teleport, return and mounts. I actually have my Sprint, Teleport, Return and Main Mount set to unique keybinds. The only reason I have Sprint and Return up there is so I can see the cooldown time, the rest is just I'm just feeling really lazy or forget my keybindings.

Blog Entries
    Because despite what Loco said, it's not dead! I've got myself a PS4 and you know what that means. I can record things, because the HDCP is off now. So I'm going to be capturing things for this thread. For those that don't get to experience the game. I'm going to be continuing my series of exploring the world. First up on the list is a walkthrough the City of Ul'dah, one of the three starting cities in the game. Next week I'll bring Gridania or Limsa Lominsa. Afterwards, I'll either run dungeons or open world. Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll do what I can.

I also plan to try to do job videos so you can see the different jobs in action. Tell me what you want to see and I'll try to capture it.

Blog Entries
    Continuing with the tour of the world of Eorzea, I now take you to the City of Gridania. Tucked away in the forest of the Black Shroud, there are plenty of winding paths and growth unlike the other city states of Eorzea.

Don't forget, if there's something you want to see post here and I'll work on getting it for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2