Thread: July 5th Weekend Beta Test

The Quiet One July 5th Weekend Beta Test Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

July 5th Weekend Beta Test

For those in the beta test, Square Enix has put out a start date on the next test that they are running on their facebook page. Yay, for me randomly looking at facebook. Anyway, if you're interested in what is probably a fairly obvious date, here it is.

The next Beta Test start date has been announced!

NA: July 5, 2013 at 2:00 a.m. (PDT)/5:00 a.m. (EDT)
    EU: July 5, 2013 at 9:00 (GMT)
    (Please note that the end date of the Beta Test will be announced before the start of testing)

We look forward to gathering more feedback during the test
    The only thing of question is the fact that they haven't set an end date, yet. So that means it might be going past the Sunday 4am CDT that was rumored. I'll keep an eye out on their facebook page and keep you guys updated.

On the note for meeting together. It's confirmed I'll be working the entire weekend, but my hours aren't set yet. So likely I'll be available in the evening hours. The easiest day will be Friday, as I'll be available from 5pm CDT roughly until midnight.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 July 5th Weekend Beta Test Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    I am down for whenever. I will probably get some sleep so that I can start playing at like 5 AM hehe I will try to be fully awake till everyone goes to bed so I get a chance to play with everyone.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

I'll continue to level my Black Mage but I don't know how much time I'll have to play.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User July 5th Weekend Beta Test deepblue1180's Avatar
    I'll try to get my cnj up to lv. 15 snuff by Friday evening. If not, can I still come arc?

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 July 5th Weekend Beta Test Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's fine, but we will need a healer though. If you know someone who can fill the last spot, then let me know. Hopefully we will be successful in our Guildheist ^_^

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Memento RK July 5th Weekend Beta Test Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Still unsure which server you're using, but I have a group with a healer on Gilgamesh coming together. I will be on Friday night, 1900 EDT.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) July 5th Weekend Beta Test che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All of us are on Ultros in the beta. Which, come release we should all get on the same serv. :3 I'd like to get on Midgardsormr since most of my FFXI friends and Death and Taxes (whom I played WoW with) are on that server. I understand its insane hard to get everyone from different groups on one server, but I can dream.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    We did a pretty good job during FFXI getting the majority of TFF members on one server. We had some people spread around, but I think we will probably be able to get the majority of people on one server when the game releases. Though like you, there will probably be case of having friends on other servers. I'm not sure what server we're going to make the official TFF server come release.

Blog Entries
    Nonsense, nobody has other friends but me! That's why we should choose Midgard for release!

If there is a server named Tantalus I'd be going there.

My friend has been doing all the level20 stuff without a healer. Says it's pretty simple.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When it comes to server talk, I don't care what server it is as long as I have friends on the same one. None of my friends over here will probably get it (CoD heathens...), so I'm pretty much good to go on any server! For the Beta though, I'll probably pick Ultros to be with TFFers. <3

...you can always change it at a later date though, right? On the lowest monthly fee, you can have a character per server... I remember reading that you can have up to eight on each server if you pay a little more.

I have access to the beta now (=3), but I can't access anything until the beta opens this weekend (can't even make a character... waaah). How are people playing and stuff during the week? Or do people really love the music on the main menu? xD;

Either way, I'll probably be figuring it out Saturday afternoon/evening and for as long as I can stay awake - I have work in the morning. ^^

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User July 5th Weekend Beta Test deepblue1180's Avatar
    I've joined a Free Company this week that's going to be on Gilgamesh for release, so my main will be there. If you guys decide on a different server, I will surely have an alt so I can come hang out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    When it comes to server talk, I don't care what server it is as long as I have friends on the same one. None of my friends over here will probably get it (CoD heathens...), so I'm pretty much good to go on any server! For the Beta though, I'll probably pick Ultros to be with TFFers. <3

...you can always change it at a later date though, right? On the lowest monthly fee, you can have a character per server... I remember reading that you can have up to eight on each server if you pay a little more.

I have access to the beta now (=3), but I can't access anything until the beta opens this weekend (can't even make a character... waaah). How are people playing and stuff during the week? Or do people really love the music on the main menu? xD;

Either way, I'll probably be figuring it out Saturday afternoon/evening and for as long as I can stay awake - I have work in the morning. ^^
    Anyone playing during the week is likely playing on live. Beta is only available on weekends (even character creation ). The music on the menu is pretty good though.

And yeah, at least with FFXI its 11.99$/mo or w/e (sorry, don't have UK price), and 1.99$ for each additional character per month.

Also, CoD....CALL OF DUTY? What da fuq

Blog Entries
    Well I pop on during the week to pick up any updates that they make so I don't have to worry about it when the weekend comes. I just want to get into the beta sooner when it is actually available. But yeah, it is a shame you can't even play around with the character creator during the week. I'd spend a few hours just going through messing around with different characters. It's deep enough to keep me entertained for a while.