Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within!

The Old Skool Warrior Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within!

To the members of our lovely community, and those who may be drawn here from postings around the internet: GOOD DAY TO YOU! Square Enix has just provided us with a sizable number of beta codes for the PS3 version of FFXIV:ARR. If you have any interest in trying out A Realm Reborn (which is really awesome from what I've played on the PC thus far), you only need to do the following to secure your code:

WE HAVE REACHED OUR INITIAL ALLOCATION FOR BETA CODES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND FURTHER REQUESTS AT THIS TIME BECAUSE WE WILL NOT HAVE CODES TO FILL THEM. If we receive more codes, this posting will be updated.

Send a Private Message directly to me here, titled "FFXIV PS3 Beta Access" and include in your message whether you would prefer to receive your code via PM response or email.

If you choose the email option, whitelist [email protected] to ensure your code doesn't end up in a spam filter somewhere.

There is no restriction whatsoever for entry, only that you are able to send me a PM with the request. If you are not yet a member, now is an opportune time to sign up! Do keep in mind that access to this beta will come along with a Nondisclosure Agreement from Square Enix when setting up the beta account. Phase 3 allows the posting of images, but no sounds or videos, so do keep this in mind when sharing. (This means no live-streams!!!)

Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within!-ffxiv-jpg

I look forward to the flood of applicants, and being able to help everyone out. If you can't play but know someone who wants to, send them here! These codes are first-come, first-serve, and though I have a lot of them to pass along, the number is not unlimited. Act fast to get your code for this weekend! I will begin passing out the codes the moment they are given to us, so start sending those messages!
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 06-25-2013 at 01:48 AM.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004 • CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

The Old Skool Warrior Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For those of you awaiting a response with the code, I won't be receiving the list until sometime tomorrow. I will begin distribution the moment I receive the codes. The first post has been updated to reflect this.

Also, as a completely related side note, I am currently playing the beta with some members of my FFXI linkshell on the Ultros server. Let's all try to play together! (Though there's absolutely no pressure or requirement to do so.)

When the game moves to full retail, we intend to create characters on either Shiva or Ultros.
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 06-24-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Blog Entries
    Someone posted this on reddit - no wonder the sudden influx! To answer the questions I'm seeing over there, no, the codes which will be provided to us are only for the PS3 version of the game. I do apologize for that inconvenience, but it's what we will be receiving.

As a reminder to those newcomers to the topic at hand, beta applications will only be considered valid if received via Private Message, following the details in the first post. We are at 37% of our current code allocation. I do not yet know if I will be receiving more codes after the initial batch, nor do I know if I will receive any PC codes at all.

Technically, once you have a PS3 beta account, you can log into the PC client with it, so at the end of the day it won't matter which beta you receive. Click here for information regarding the PC beta download.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

ikopol
    Dude, thank you so much. I've been itching to get involved. Can't wait to start playing!

Registered User Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within!
    I sent a PM about the Beta key, but I don't see the message in my "sent items" folder? Should I just send in a new one or what?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    No, Dodie, I've got your message in the inbox. I'm keeping all of them listed as unread until I receive the codes tomorrow-ish. Since the beta is currently only active on weekends, it's not like there's a pressing need for Square Enix to deliver them immediately. I should get my list within the next day or two, and I will begin distribution. As of this posting, we are at 68% of the allocation.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

"Tiger Hair" Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! HeroZero's Avatar
    It seems ZRO informed me just in time ^_^.

Blog Entries

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Only seven keys remain!!!

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Blog Entries
    Well, I sincerely apologize to the two people that I have already had to turn away, but we hit the last of our beta keys a couple of minutes ago. To those who missed the deadline, other sites in the Square Enix community will be running this identical promotion over the next day or two. Please check out the other Final Fantasy fansites who are partnered with Square Enix in order to attempt to procure a code.

If more codes are allocated to us, we will happily pass out more. Keep your eyes on this topic in case of additional beta keys.

To those of you who DID make it in time: when I have the codes, you'll have the codes! Stay tuned to your inbox or email, depending upon which you asked for!

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll kick you LC. I PMed uyou hours ago man. HOURS.

I kid. Love you!

Blog Entries
    Right, well, those who didn't make it have already received their response PMs informing them that they barely missed it. I have not gotten any applicants since updating the primary post, so everyone else who already submitted who DIDN'T get a response back should rest easy knowing they made it in time.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    D'aww. Me and Dave didn't get his registration email in time. D=
    (Btw, still don't have it after half an hour... Also, I think I might have burnt out my RAM by clicking so much [to get it to work], so my computer is pretty much saying it's final farewell...)

Don't even know if I got it. I did mine on my iTouch, so it was as rushed as hell. Good luck to everyone who got in! xD

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Consistently Average Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well congrats to everyone who got their codes, (and thanks to Loco too!) I might have asked for one if it was for PC as well, but no biggie.

75 PM's in a single day, surely that's a new record lol

Notice how all those new members have mostly vanished now that registration's closed.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Mystyrion
    Crazy how fast those went. Maybe I should download the beta and actually play it haha.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Awww, I wanted to get one If you get an extra one, can I have it? Please? I wanted to try this game forever, and you know I love FF. I will send a PM about it, but if I am too late, then damn...

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Blog Entries
    While I don't have any more to give here, our partners at EyesonFF just started their giveaway this morning. They have the same allocation we had, so I expect they may not last long!

http://home.eyesonff.com/content/263...-giveaway.html

Their entry requires a post in the topic at hand, and codes will be delivered via PM only to qualifying posts when they receive them.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 via Tapatalk 4

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Notice how all those new members have mostly vanished now that registration's closed.
    no way, it's just that you posted that at 2:30am my time! not vanished, just asleep

You can trade your PS3 code for a PC code on reddit. I gave my PS3 code to a friend so he could play on PC with me.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Still no PM. No Code.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within!

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Still no PM. No Code.

Up, up, down, down, left.... right............ left.................... Right. This is not the code you were looking for.
    Hero faηade. Villain at heart.

Dezarn
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Still no PM. No Code.

I know that feel bro.

Boxer of the Galaxy Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! Rowan's Avatar
    Holy crap look what you have done! this is almost more views than my ff7 remake pc mod thread. 1600 in 1 day. Prepare for a hoard of ghost accounts my friend.

Hey guys, Beta doesn't even start up again till the weekend so getting a code right now does you no good.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    Hey guys, Beta doesn't even start up again till the weekend so getting a code right now does you no good.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    No, Dodie, I've got your message in the inbox. I'm keeping all of them listed as unread until I receive the codes tomorrow-ish. Since the beta is currently only active on weekends, it's not like there's a pressing need for Square Enix to deliver them immediately. I should get my list within the next day or two, and I will begin distribution. As of this posting, we are at 68% of the allocation.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    hey cesar-san.... d-d-do you have a c-c-c-c-code to s-spare......

oh darn..... i was t-t-t-too late.....;/
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! deepblue1180's Avatar
    Prepare for a hoard of ghost accounts my friend.
    Yes, I'll admit that I registered for the FFXIV beta key, but I'm not a ghost account, I swear! Just lurking around trying to get accustomed to the new digs. This seems like a fun bunch! Oh, and nice to meet you all!

ColorMeHeroic
    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue1180 View Post
    Yes, I'll admit that I registered for the FFXIV beta key, but I'm not a ghost account, I swear! Just lurking around trying to get accustomed to the new digs. This seems like a fun bunch! Oh, and nice to meet you all!
    Same here, i've actually been looking for a new place to call home and i promise i'm no ghost. I really am excited for FF, i hope i get a key. i'd like to really get my hands on it before it releases though im pretty 100% sure i'm going to buy it regardless.

Blog Entries
    To whom it may concern:
    (Re: the 75 messages in my inbox)

The codes have been forwarded over by Square Enix, though there is an embargo on delivery. I will begin passing these codes out in approximately 13 hours from this posting, give or take a little time; I am taking a friend to the airport shortly before then and may not yet be back at my computer. Once you receive your codes, you'll be ready for the PS3 beta this upcoming weekend! All relevant instructions will be included in your PM or email.

Also, if you sent me a PM last night and you did NOT receive a response telling you that you WILL NOT get a code... rest easy, because that means you'll have a code tomorrow when I can begin delivery.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

"Tiger Hair" Free PS3 FFXIV Beta Codes; Inquire Within! HeroZero's Avatar
    I ain't afraid of no ghosts...
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

Blog Entries
    Just don't call me in the middle of the night if you change your mind.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast