Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FF14 iz da sux0rz

Blog Entries

Re: Why does FFXIV suck?

Pretty much what Calvan said. I see the game has a lot of potential and depth to it much like FF11 but they have a slew of stuff to clean up before game can become good in that complex manner that FFXI is. It's sort of like SE tried to jump up a whole set of stairs instead of taking them one at a time. I'd say give it some time and they will turn the game around.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

Re: Why does FFXIV suck?

It feels really empty, missing a lot of things. It's like it's in the Alpha stage, only worse.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Caligulous

Re: FF14 iz da sux0rz

Odd... I have been playing since beta and am now playing the game and I am having a great time with it!!! There are many people who are online all the time and everyone I have talked to who has actually put time and effort into the game love it... Maybe we are just fanbois or maybe we are looking at the game as half full??? No MMO has been "great" at release... Since this game has been released I have seen mass improvements on this game and am excited to see what is going to happen next... Those of you who are scared to try the game because people keep badmouthing it... don't be scared... try it and see for yourself... I would bet alot of money that more than half of the people badmouthing this game haven't even tried it... Maybe some of you have but I bet most of you have not...

___________ FF14 iz da sux0rz Kyreaan's Avatar

I'm still wondering on whether to get FFXIV as my first online rpg or not. I've been staying away from any mmorg's until one came along I would feel the need to spend hours upon hours glued in front of the screne sitting next to a bed pan and a stack of NOS.

So if this was to be my cherry hammered, would FFXIV be worth it?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Magically Delicous FF14 iz da sux0rz Merlin's Avatar

Over the last few months, FFXIV has improved drastically since its inception. The producers are smack in the middle of doing even more drastic changes to make the game what it should have been from the start. One thing is for certain, and that is that they have a fire under their ass and are burning the midnight oil to make this game work.

So yes, the original game definitely sucked bad, but the current flavor is a lot better. Is it perfect now? No... but it is getting there. It's a lot more fun (to me) and original than all the WoW clones other companies keep spewing out *cough*Rift*cough*.

Should you get it now? Well that is really best left in your own hands. They are currently working on overhauling all of the classes and leveling system, so you may wish to wait until they finish that. Or, jump in with the rest of us and have fun now. Or, get a WoW clone. I mean it's still free every month, so if you hate it you're only out your original investment... but that is your money so you'll have to make the decision on whether to spend it or not. I can only point out what I know from playing the game from day 1 to now.

Final Fantasy Noob! FF14 iz da sux0rz ZenMonkey59's Avatar

I've never seen a company apologize for how bad they're game is...

I hope they can fix it up and make it fun...FFXIV is currently a blight on the series.

Frankly, I don't see why we need 2 FF MMOs anyway...
    Final Fantasies I've Beaten: FFI, FFXIII

Currently Playing: FFIX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2