Thread: To Celebrate 4 Million Purchases FFXIV is having a Free Login Week

The Quiet One To Celebrate 4 Million Purchases FFXIV is having a Free Login Week Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post To Celebrate 4 Million Purchases FFXIV is having a Free Login Week

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn reached a new milestone announcing that they had 4 million accounts created for the game. They clarified and see all the accounts that they counted were for game purchases, so the free trials did not count. While it is not the actual subscriber numbers, which are somewhere under a million, it is still a strong sign of the games continued sales long after its launch.

In celebration of this milestone, a free login week is going on from Feb 27th through to March 9th. This is more than a week worth of time to come back for anyone that has bought the game to try out all of the new content.

Source: Final Fantasy 14 reaches 4 million registered, offers free logins for returning players | Polygon
    Attached Images Attached Images To Celebrate 4 Million Purchases FFXIV is having a Free Login Week-ffxivarrlogo01-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Crash Boom Bang To Celebrate 4 Million Purchases FFXIV is having a Free Login Week Lily's Avatar
    How am I only finding this out today ):

**** this, I think I just need to re-sub already :| REALLY bored of WoW now, shame my sub doesn't run out until the end of the year v_v

Lady Succubus To Celebrate 4 Million Purchases FFXIV is having a Free Login Week Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Um, you do know you can manually cancel your WoW sub, right? I mean, yeah, they let you have the remaining time which would be til the end of the year, I think. But eh.

I found out about this when it started, but I only had Free Trial time so my account wasn't eligible for this otherwise I would have popped on.

The Quiet One To Celebrate 4 Million Purchases FFXIV is having a Free Login Week Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know it's too late for this now. But for the future Lily are there things we can do to make it easier to notify members like yourself about things that might be relevant to you. I am naturally just re-posting news found or reported elsewhere, but if you get your news on games from us and not other locations. I'd like there to be options for people to be able to follow and keep up to date on things that they like.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner