Thread: What changes, from one game to another, did or didn't you like?

What changes, from one game to another, did or didn't you like?

In other words, what things changed from Tactics Advance to A2 that you liked the least or the most? Comparisions with War of the Lions are welcomed, too.

The biggest change that came to my attention was that in A2 characters start with an empty MP gauge. This is a significant reduction in power level for mages, but in the end doesn't hurt the game and if anything, just means that games might take a few minutes longer than usual.

One aspect I liked alot in A2 was the auctions. Amazing little game, with good prizes and very interesting.

Dalmascan princess What changes, from one game to another, did or didn't you like? lady ashe's Avatar

Re: What changes, from one game to another, did or didn't you like?

i havent played the one on PSP yet, but i know Balthier comes in A2, so i cant waits to get a PSP so i can get it

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

Re: What changes, from one game to another, did or didn't you like?

I didn't like the setting was changed, I haven't played a lot of Tactics advance but I rather like the Lords and Lady and political intrigue. I din't like ti was just kids sucked into a book, but who knows maybe later it would have gotten better for me.