Kicking out all my chocobo's :[

I am still keeping one purple and one yellow but it was really sad haha

"Expel... Expel is that a good thing?"
    "I protect you. You protect me. Right?"

Nawwwww :'(

Death Before Dishonor Saddest thing about FFT Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Saddest thing about FFT

The saddest thing for me was when I forgot that Cloud died and he turned to a crystal. It made me sad, and angry. Cause I spent so much time lvling him up, and boom he died bastard.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

Saddest thing is that the PSP remake has all the animations really delayed/slowed down so the battles take like a lunchbreak and a half to get through each time. > Makes me want to turn green and start tearing down walls. Then again people think I'm wierd because I think that FF9 random battles take forever to get through as well, idk.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Saddest thing about FFT kupo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micar View Post
    Kicking out all my chocobo's :[

I am still keeping one purple and one yellow but it was really sad haha

"Expel... Expel is that a good thing?"
    "I protect you. You protect me. Right?"

Nawwwww :'(
    they're like rabbits - one day you have 3 chocobos, a few battles later you have 10

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Saddest thing is that the PSP remake has all the animations really delayed/slowed down so the battles take like a lunchbreak and a half to get through each time. > Makes me want to turn green and start tearing down walls. Then again people think I'm wierd because I think that FF9 random battles take forever to get through as well, idk.

This.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User Saddest thing about FFT HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Saddest thing is that the PSP remake has all the animations really delayed/slowed down so the battles take like a lunchbreak and a half to get through each time.
    Ever played Spectral Souls? Now that's some brutal animation wait time.

Saddest Final Fantasy Tactics thing...uh...no Solid Snake is my guess. There's really nothing sad about FFT. It's always awesome.

Haha looking back on this thread that i started ages ago i see Rocky's problem.

Im playing FF9 on psp now and man does the delay on battles annoy me its just a few seconds or so but man is it frustrating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micar View Post
    Haha looking back on this thread that i started ages ago i see Rocky's problem.

Im playing FF9 on psp now and man does the delay on battles annoy me its just a few seconds or so but man is it frustrating.

I havent tried any of the later ff games on my psp annnd I haven't jailbroke my psp either to try other stuff but I could only imagine the delay for ya
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The worst lag time of FF9 is when the battle shifts from the item screen of the battle back to the overworld. Takes like 10 seconds just to return back to the world.
    Or when you get into a battle, and it takes 15 seconds just to actually get to the battling.
    Worst moment of FF in my opinion is that I spent 90+ hours on FF12 following the orders of a moogle. Just to do all the hunts, and learn that the return award wasn't even that great. -.-;
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Wilhelm

The large amount of mis-translations via PSX version...
    Like geez! This is common tho... ANd my fix was just switch to Tactics Ogre.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    AS for the PSP: Slow downs during animations?
    Have you tired using a hack-firmware and popping on a CPU booster?
    I found my animations went a lil too fast to the point where a battle was really easy to screw up on cause you were acting faster than thinking.

Antidrall

The fact that nobody will recognize this as the last great Final Fantasy game. seriously, I feel like Charleton Heston runnning around screaming "This is the last good game in the series, you idiots! quit chewing pocky and wearing lionheart necklaces!"

Dark Knight Saddest thing about FFT Dark-Knight Luna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by antidrall View Post
    the fact that nobody will recognize this as the last great final fantasy game. Seriously, i feel like charleton heston runnning around screaming "this is the last good game in the series, you idiots! Quit chewing pocky and wearing lionheart necklaces!"
    thank you antidrall, thank you!!!
    SPOILER!!:

Antidrall

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Knight Luna View Post
    thank you antidrall, thank you!!!
    You're welcome, I speak only the the truth when it comes to Final Fantasy Tactics.

Another sad thing is that people cried during Aeris' death (Oh yeah, BIG SPOILER, seriously, everyone knows this), when Delita's loss was much more affecting and emotional.

Dark Knight Saddest thing about FFT Dark-Knight Luna's Avatar

Yes, yes it was. Still, though, I think the epilogue to Ramza was better yet, I like the generic 'WHAT IF?" mysteries.
    SPOILER!!:

Registered User Saddest thing about FFT HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antidrall View Post
    Delita's loss was much more affecting and emotional.
    Now I can second that in a heartbeat! When I saw the sceen in War of the Lions, I almost cried. At the same time it tore me up more because I always have though Argath(Algus) was somewhat cool. Then he's gota go be a beyatch and kill Tietra(Teta).

Delita, everything about that dude was sad.... A lot of people hate Sepiroth or Kefka, I hated Delita self righteous woman punching prick. Needed a boot in his ass.