Thread: Opinions

Registered User Opinions ikesoul19's Avatar

Opinions

What's everyone's view point on this game?

Personally this was my favorite out of all the games for the reason being it connected to me more than any of them. Plus the fact of for a ps1/psp game it looked beautiful and colorful plus the job system and gameplay are fantastic.

It is a top on my all time recommended games.

and the music..... it was beautiful.

All together good game.

10/10

Blog Entries
    one of my all time favorites! sucks that theres a heavy slowdown on the PSP but they did fix up a lot of the translation errors, so it was a fair tradeoff

game was difficult but fun, really enjoyable, unfortunately its very possible to get locked into a series of battles that can make you have to reset the whole game if youre not knowledgable about getting getting dropped into it
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

FFt is one of my Top 5 FF games, everything about it is so great. Ivalice is my favorite world SE does and I am hoping they make a game that explains the catasrophe that happens after XII to explain how the world went to shambles that ended up in the Dark Ages again.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The plot was my favorite thing honestly. the love the betrayal everything was spot on

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Opinions Xanatos's Avatar
    It took me ages to beat Final Fantasy Tactics, not much of a tactics fan to be honest. It was enjoyable, same can't be said though for Tactics Advance which I dropped halfway through.

Ivalice happens to be my favorite setting in Final Fantasy, expanding through several games, Ivalice in FF XII is breathtakingly gorgeous.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I would love to take a look at XII honestly I honestly haven't got the chance to do so and ive heard good things

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Opinions Xanatos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesoul19 View Post
    I would love to take a look at XII honestly I honestly haven't got the chance to do so and ive heard good things
    Final Fantasy IX is my favorite, but I acknowledge XII as the best one in the series. I found it to be a breath of fresh air long after the series became stale. It's extremely underrated in my opinion, do check it out.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Certified tech, come at me! Opinions SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was recently given a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics since my brother doesn't play it, nor did he like it. I remember playing it some time ago but wasn't very good at it. I'm not the best at strategy games, but I definitely plan to give it a shot at some point and see how far I've come along in my experience of strategy games.
    Currently Playing:

Best music in a game, best plot in a game, and one thing I think no one has noticed about it is that Ramza and Alma are clearly alive. You can say whatever you want, but that means somebody on that party knows a Teleport spell, which in fact is an ability that you can acquire if you have enough JP.

The point is, sometimes after a war, your friends disappear and go their separate ways, and with so many characters in the game, it was perhaps a bit more dignified to let you assume how the rest of their lives played out. They are after all technically (according to the church) all followers of the Heretic Ramza. So they had to go into hiding and basically become a ninja clan.

I'd play that. Make that FFT2.
    "I find this all to be highly inappropriate."