Thread: is it a good idea on DS?

is it a good idea on DS?

i downloaded the game yesterday just to see what its like on DS and its not bad. lol. quite interesting. a much smaller screen thats for sure. i just started playing it and i was wondering if anyone played it before. besides this one is there any that are available for the DS?

Dragoon is it a good idea on DS? TigermusiQ's Avatar
    Devon, UK (Inside a Zone-eater as it's very roomy and rent-free)

Re: is it a good idea on DS?

How'd you download it for the DS and how muchos? Only ones I've played are 'Grimoire of the Rift' and 'The War of the Lions'
    ------

I call out these prayers to the sky, heavy with thought, see your face.
    I carry these memories inside, thoughts of a soul colored by love.
    See me grow wings and fly high, passions will die down below.
    I burn in a basin of fire, watchers look on as they dance in their merciless sky.
    Watching me, watching you.

Memento Rhapso is it a good idea on DS? Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy Tactics?
    I enjoyed it thoroughly for the PSX, but my DS went kersplooch so I dono if that version is good.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Quote Originally Posted by RhapsoBlarg View Post
    Final Fantasy Tactics?
    I enjoyed it thoroughly for the PSX, but my DS went kersplooch so I dono if that version is good.
    it works perfectly fine. its quite interesting to play it on a much smaller media. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TigermusiQ View Post
    How'd you download it for the DS and how muchos? Only ones I've played are 'Grimoire of the Rift' and 'The War of the Lions'
    if you want to download games for the DS, you have to get the R4 flashcard. it cost me $50, but its worth it because you can download many games at the same time... and i found Final fantasy tactics so i thought i'd give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING_71013 View Post
    if you want to download games for the DS, you have to get the R4 flashcard. it cost me $50, but its worth it because you can download many games at the same time... and i found Final fantasy tactics so i thought i'd give it a try.
    Thank you, I may invest but if I get that much (equivelant exchage rate) I'd probably invest in FFXIII or save up for a PSP/ Dissidia combo. Boo-Ya!
    ------

I burn in a basin of fire, watchers look on as they dance in their merciless sky.

Thank you, I may invest but if I get that much (equivelant exchage rate) I'd probably invest in FFXIII or save up for a PSP/ Dissidia combo. Boo-Ya!
    yah...but investing in a DS isnt so bad. because i think to have enough fun, investing in a little bit of everything is the best idea. so we get to experience with more consoles and games. but definitely FF13!
    Last edited by LIGHTNING_71013; 03-26-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING_71013 View Post
    yah...but investing in a DS isnt so bad. because i think to have enough fun, investing a little bit of everything is the best idea. so we dont get bored. but definitely FF13!
    Ah, got a DS, I meant the card thing. But yeah I'd choose the newest installment over the old tactics games anyday (esp. the boxset with the ST, I'm a sucker for Nobuo Uematsu and have: FFVIII OST, FFIX OST, FFVII, VIII, IX and X Piano collection and FFVIII: Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec )

But DS tactics thing is a definate prospective (Does it have The War of the Lions?)
    ------

Ah, got a DS, I meant the card thing. But yeah I'd choose the newest installment over the old tactics games anyday (esp. the boxset with the ST, I'm a sucker for Nobuo Uematsu and have: FFVIII OST, FFIX OST, FFVII, VIII, IX and X Piano collection and FFVIII: Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec )

But DS tactics thing is a definate prospective (Does it have The War of the Lions?)
    i'm not so sure i'll have to check the list of DS games available. here i'll give you the website and you can check it out. there could be more than one website but this is the one i use the most often. LINK REMOVED

oh and the games that you listed up there...is that ALL for the DS?
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 02-06-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Wilhelm

You have FFTA2
    War of the Lions was never released for the DS, it was a PSP Exlusive,
    War of the Lions is a port of the original PSX version with alot of things fixed, ported to the PSP and had a possibility of a ps3 release for the network.

Possible you have Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings instead as well...

List of possible games to have for the DS as of Feb 2011
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
    Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
    Final Fantasy III
    Final Fantasy IV (GBA version was wayyy better, screw those graphics on the DS)
    Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
    Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
    Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings