Thread: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced

The Quiet One Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced

Square Enix has released a trailer and announced for the HD Remaster of Final Fantasy XII, being labeled as Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. It has been confirm for worldwide release next year for the PS4. The Remaster will include updates to the cutscenes and characters, a remastered soundtrack with the option to switch to the original, high definition voicing and new background music, a new trial pitting the player against 100 monsters, auto-save, faster load times, include Japanese and English voice and some of the cheats found with the recent PSone PC ports.

Source: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced For PlayStation 4 - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced-ffxiilogo01-new-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

chocolateer Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced 01habbo's Avatar
    I never really gave FFXII a proper play through, I sort of got lost a little way into it and then lost interest. I was hoping they would do this so that I may get a proper chance to play it.

Consistently Average Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Goddam it now i need to save up to buy a ps4...

The game looks awsome i cant wait to try the Zodiak job system if it's being included. So excite so much hype
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Boxer of the Galaxy Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced Rowan's Avatar
    Great. I just finished emulating this about 6 months ago. Not only that, I did literally everything you could in the game... Now i gotta do it all over again for that glorious platinum trophy.

Registered User Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announced Cyric's Avatar
    I had just barely gotten around to beating the game and this rerelease will give me the excuse I'm looking for to finally go through and do side quests.

I've heard about the judges in the Zodiac version. I am looking forward to overcoming them later on in time.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the fuck these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a fuck about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us"