Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Fate's Avatar
    A: Uh... He killed the fake Orlandu, that one traitor guy, and Goltana. Is it three? Correct if wrong,please.

FQ

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Johnny_Cage
    ok i have a question if u all dont mind.
    how do u save Lucca's mom in FF Chrono Trigger for the PlayStation Version?

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Treize's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Cage View Post
    ok i have a question if u all dont mind.
    how do u save Lucca's mom in FF Chrono Trigger for the PlayStation Version?
    You should read the title of the thread. This is for Final Fantasy Tactics trivia, not Chrono Trigger trivia. Also there are only Final Fantasy trivia threads here because this is a Final Fantasy forum. (Except Kingdom Hearts trivia. )

I'll ask a new Tactics question.

Q. Which character learns the ability Seal Evil and what does it do?

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Fate's Avatar
    A: Mustadio. And I believe Balthier can, too? It petrifies undead monsters.

FQ

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

Registered User Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A: If we get real technical, there are three people that can use it. Balthier, Mustadio and Barich(Balk). Considering you said who, I will assume you are talking about the original and you are talking about Mustadio.

Q: What does the skill Ice Wolf Bite do?

A: It crushes the enemy's accessory.

FQ

I feel epic... Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    What is the Deep Dungeon called in the War of the Lions?

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

A: Midlight's Deep?

FQ

Blog Entries
    whats the second highest number in the game that can't be effected by calculation?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Diabolos Devil Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Deathbringer's Avatar
    Since it has been over a month, I guess I'll have to keep this thread alive.

In War of the Lions, how do you unlock the job Dark Knight?
    Why, Tetsuya Nomura, WHY!? You messed up the battle system for KH CoM!? What did we ever do to deserve this!?

A: It's a little lengthy, to say the least. You must: master the Knight job (learn every single single ability), master the Black Mage job (learn every single ability), level up the Dragoon job to level 8, level up the Samurai job to level 8, level up the Geomancer job to level 8, level up the Ninja job to level 8, and kill 20 enemies (they become a crystal or chest) with the character.

Q: How about the Onion Knight?

Blog Entries
    Get Squire/Chemist to level 6.

How do you master the Onion Knight?

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Diabolos Devil Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Deathbringer's Avatar
    Technically, the Onion Knight's already mastered when you unlock it.

FQ
    Last edited by Deathbringer; 08-12-2009 at 03:54 PM.
    Why, Tetsuya Nomura, WHY!? You messed up the battle system for KH CoM!? What did we ever do to deserve this!?

Registered User Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Behold a new type of question!

True or False!

While Rafa's Sky Mantra has great effect of people with high Faith, Malaks Nether Mantra has great effect on those with lower Faith.
    True or False?

false. malak's skills have nothing to do with faith.

Q. Who is behind Ramza's father's death?

Blog Entries
    A: Dycedarg Beoulve (Ramza's eldest brother)

Q: What did he use to kill Ramza's father(Barbarenth)?

a type of poison that is almost undetectable.

what is Orlandu's nickname?

Blog Entries
    TG Cid, aka Thunder God Cid, as he was known for his unequal skills in battle.

After what battle does Orlandu join your party?

the one at the fort where goltana and larg are both killed. you help him escape from jail.

who is the first guest party member you get?

Blog Entries
    ah, it kinda depends on what you count first though. In the opening battle, no one could be controlled except for Ramza, so Gafgarion, Agrias, and all the other characters are considered "Guest" characters.

If you're talking about the first battle in chapter one, then Delita is the first guest character.

FQ.

yeah, i meant delita

Aww yeah! Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Wolf's Avatar
    A small town on the outskirts of Madtown, WI
    Q: What are the job level requirements for unlocking the Calculator / Arithmetician job?

A special shout out to my amazing TFF Family:
    Little Moogle, Darkwolf, kung fu kitty, Shadowknight241, Anachronism, Fishie,
    H.U.N.K., lazyboy708, guado_gal Dark One, Martin, TheHasteChocobo

lvl. 4 priest, lvl. 4 wizard, lvl. 3 oracle, and lvl. 3 time mage.

who do you get first, mustudio or agrias?

Death Before Dishonor Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    trick question you get Agrias as a guest in your group first but Mustadio joins first as a permenent member...

FQ

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

what city to you start the game at?

Blog Entries
    A: In all technicallity you could say Orbone Monestary but since you used the term City I'll say Gariland Magick City.

Q: Name the poison used to kill Ramza's father Barbarenth! (oooooo)

Death Before Dishonor Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    mosfungus of course...

Q:where do you find cloud's materia blade...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Antidrall
    I have to say, I completely forgot the name of the poison

you get the blade at the highest elevation in bervenia volcano

Q: how many zodiac warriors do you fight in all?

Froste

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

This is a lucky guess - 12

Blog Entries

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Actually no its not a lucky guess because its wrong.

I belive it is more like 6 if you include the 13th zodiac and don't include the final boss.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast