Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Registered User Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A: Onion Knights.

Q: What age dose Argath start as?

It is true that Onion Knights can equip Ribbons, even if they are male, but I am referring to another specific male-only character that can still equip the Ribbon.

A. Argath is 17 at the start of the game.

Q. Same as before. The Ribbon type accessories can usually only be equipped by females. Who is the only male that can equip these accessories as well?

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Treize's Avatar
    A. Cloud

Q. What Limit does Cloud have in this game, that he doesn't have in FFVII?

A. Cherry Blossom

Q. What weapon gives the highest bonus to the Magic stat in the War of the Lions version of FFT?

Registered User Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A: Nirvana...i think.

Q:What is the strongest weapon on FFT:War of the Lions.

Nope, there's one other weapon that has an even higher magic bonus than the Nirvana, although you're very close.

A. The Onion Sword, with an attack power of 50.

Q. Samae as before. What weapon gives the highest bonus to the Magic stat in the War of the Lions version of FFT?

Blog Entries
    Well my next guess would be the Mace of Zues?

Nope, it's a new item gotten the same way the Nirvana is, through rendezvous missions. In fact, the specific rendezvous mission that it has a chance of being obtained from is Nightmares, the mission where you fight all the Lucavi at once.

Blog Entries
    (Sorry I cant answere that beacuse my friends and I cant beat the Lucavi)

I give up on that one.

Yeah, this question's gone on long enough. It's a staff called the Dreamweaver and gives a +4 bonus to your Magic stat, the largest bonus to any of the primary stats for any piece of equipment.

Q. What does Bremondt transform into when you fight him in the new WotL-only optional mission at Lionel Castle late in the game?

Blog Entries
    So funny you should ask my friend and i were just talking about this.

A: A Dark Dragon, opposite of Reis's dragon.

Q: (easy one) What is the difference between deathknights(argath) and Fell knights(Gafgarion).

Right so its been forever since someone posted so Ill let it be a free question...PS the answere was deathknights are always Zombie status.
    Last edited by HUNK; 01-20-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Fate's Avatar
    Name all of Reis Dular's skills!

EDIT - I meant just the Dragoner skills!
    Last edited by Fate; 05-04-2009 at 06:34 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Blog Entries
    *Epic fanfare music*

I HAVE THE ANSWERE TO YOUR QUESTION!

Ahem...
    Ice Breath
    Fire Breath
    Thunder Breath
    Dragons Charm
    Dragons Gift
    Dragons Might
    Dragons Speed
    Holy Breath.

YEAH!

Q: Ok so everyone knows Folmarv, Loffery, Isluid, ect. So I ask, these people are known as "The Knights Templarate", what were they called back on the PSX.

Antidrall
    look down
    Attached Images Attached Images Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)-forum-comment-13-png 

Blog Entries
    Lets see... Counting the later joining Wiegraf,Folmarv,Isluid,Barich,Loffery,Meliadoul, Cletienne(Favorite!). I think that makes 7...I think.

Q:Argath did not start out evil, who did he work for and why did he want to become a knight?
    Last edited by HUNK; 05-13-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Antidrall
    well seeing as nobody will reply to him I'll give you the answer

He worked for the marquis Elmdor and wanted to become a knight so he could bring his family's reputation back to what it once was.

Okay now here's a question that you can't go on wikipedia to look up

What is generally the most hated monster to fight in the whole game?

(too....tired..... to make.....comic post!)

Blog Entries
    A: Well this is kinda opinonated but my friends and I hate fighting three monsters. A: The red birds encountered in the fight against Construct 7, can use featherbomb and turn you to stone. B: Hydras...All forms just suck. C: Mindflayers. Using Mind blast can destroy a team if casted on Orlandu.

Q:Ill wait to see if I was right.

Antidrall
    And The answer is......(opens the envelope of epicry) MINDFLAYERS!!!!! Sylvia, give the man a box of phoenix downs and Send him home to his new fort in bervenia with A stable full of gold Chocobos!

Pedobear approves Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    FQ !!

Q: list all ablitys in game !
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Blog Entries
    Well, no one has answered this question....Can you imagin why?

Mayhap its beacuse this is the most noobish question ever!

Listen man you cant put such a question. No one will answere it beacuse its too friken long! Please find a way to either shorten it or change it.

(To mods: I know this is not an answere or question but it had to be said, and I wanted it to be brought to the attention of all people in this thread.)

I feel epic... Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    So, let's get the question!

What is Delita's job class, after Chapter One?

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Fate's Avatar
    A: Divine Knight whenever you see him again.

FQ

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

I feel epic... Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Ralz's Avatar
    True or False. Having 100 Faith will guarantee little damage in terms of magic attacks to the target.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Treize's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    True or False. Having 100 Faith will guarantee little damage in terms of magic attacks to the target.
    A. False. You will do more magical damage if you have 100 Faith.

Q. List all of the Dancer's dances.

Dancer Abilities

Mincing Minuet
    Polka
    Heathen Frolic
    Forbidden Dance
    Last Waltz
    Fury
    Bravery Boost

When an enemy drops a crystal upon defeat and a character grabs it, what two things happen?

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

A: 1: The character will recover all HP and MP.
    2: The character may learn an Action ability that enemy had learned.

FQ

What characters can learn Ultima?

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Blog Entries
    PSX: Ramza

PSP: Ramza, Luso.(Thanks for question I can answere! )

Q: (This is provided you change nothing) Argath has two things in his equipment that is different then Delitas Equip. What are these two things?

Been over a week. It's time for a new question.

Q: Argus takes orders from who to shoot Teta?

Don't bash it till you've tried it Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX/PSP) Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) MILK's Avatar
    a. Dycedarg
    Q. really hard one that i actually know the answer too....how many people does Delita kill in the PSX version(dont have WoTL).

My TFF Family

My annoying, random, and video game-addicted cousin Ralz

My gunslinging, chicken obsessed younger brother H.U.N.K

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast