Thread: FFT easily the longest

FFT easily the longest

I've logged in over 90 hours and I'm just now in chapter 4, this game is so long.

Mastering this game will take me forever, and my old disc broke so now I'll have to buy it off PSN but its well worth it in my opinion. One of my fav FF's for gameplay.

Re: FFT easily the longest

I enjoy playing FFT all the time, every time I pick the game up.

now as for the longest, that can vary.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    I enjoy playing FFT all the time, every time I pick the game up.

now as for the longest, that can vary.
    What do you thinks a longer FF to master cuz I've already got everything in FF8 and FF9?

Mastering the Original FFII would be way harder then FFT. FFT has some easy perks to level up. FFII also does as well, but Maxing out your final guest party member, maxing out all the spells on your character.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Yea there's also a glitch that lets you max everything in tactics but I prefer to not use that one.

I played FF2, it did seem long and I never quite finished it, same with FF5.

Haven't played 3 but I've played every FF besides it, even Mystic Quest which I played but never finished because it wasn't exactly my fav...

Badass Military Agent FFT easily the longest Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    Mastering the Original FFII would be way harder then FFT. FFT has some easy perks to level up. FFII also does as well, but Maxing out your final guest party member, maxing out all the spells on your character.
    I still have nightmares of how long it took me to do that... *shudders* the horror...the horror

Quote Originally Posted by FF9isthebest View Post
    Yea there's also a glitch that lets you max everything in tactics but I prefer to not use that one.

Only glitch I know of is the duplicate weapon thing, and that's only in the playstation version, is this a new glitch and which version?

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Linus Li Lelouch View Post
    I still have nightmares of how long it took me to do that... *shudders* the horror...the horror

Only glitch I know of is the duplicate weapon thing, and that's only in the playstation version, is this a new glitch and which version?
    Real glitch man in any version, no gameshark needed.

YouTube - Final Fantasy Tactics Master Any Job Class in Seconds!

I don't use this, its cheap but I suppose if you wanted to speedrun it and master every class it might come in handy.

Badass Military Agent FFT easily the longest Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

Ah I remember that glitch, piece of shit of a glitch more like it. It doesn't work in the PSP version probably why I forgot about it. When they made it on the PSP, they removed all that glitchy shit.

To my knowledge no glitch works on the PSP, just the playstation version.

Sorry bro

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Linus Li Lelouch View Post
    Ah I remember that glitch, piece of shit of a glitch more like it. It doesn't work in the PSP version probably why I forgot about it. When they made it on the PSP, they removed all that glitchy shit.

To my knowledge no glitch works on the PSP, just the playstation version.

Sorry bro
    Well it doesnt surprise me that they fixed it that glitch was horrible anyway.

Registered User FFT easily the longest HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have you yet played War of the Lions?

If you have a PSP it's worth it. Plus there are even more extras to unlock! Yay! Going into rendevous missions with friends trying to get specific weapons can take forever!!! (Took me almost 3 and 1/2 hours to get the Foumahault for Balthier)
    Oh yeah, you can get Balthier.

Tsuna Feesh FFT easily the longest Fate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    Oh yeah, you can get Balthier.
    And Luso! <3

I don't personally find myself taking the longest time on this game, though. In fact, I think its' one of the ones I spent the shortest times on (for beating the game, that is). I think I just used to suck at playing RPGs or something, because I'd take about sixty hours for each Final Fantasy game, but for Tactics, I spent about thirty to forty.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Registered User FFT easily the longest HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    And Luso! <3
    Yeah but not as many people know who he is. (Think about it, you'd have to own a DS and PSP to really know him....unlikely for my lot) He was cool though, I liked having more people who could cast ultima. Plus automatic poaching was leet!

Anyway, I thought Tactics was kinda short myself. The only time it will take long is if you try for completion. (Kinda like FFXII, 70hrs and I'm still not half way done) It's a matter of finding everything, which without strategy guides, I say, is impossible! Anyone who can get everything of FFT w/o strategy guides is either cheating or the luckiest person every when it comes to move-find-item...

I think you guys think its short because you beat it quick, and didn't master everything, get everything... If you do its a lot harder and it takes forever. I've beat FF7-9 and I'm still trying to complete FFT... Hell I could beat it now if I used the cheat but I prefer playing legit, it could take months to master every job and hero I have..

I also missed Byblos and petrified him and never got him.... BUT I dont care I'm not starting over for a lame monster...