Thread: Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2)

Chocobo Queen Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2) Katpuss's Avatar

Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2)

Hello everyone,

I have just beaten both Twilight Odins and have gained him as a monster crystal....is he any good? What monster materials do I need to collect as I just can't figure it out?

Thanks
    Katpuss xx
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"

Elementalist Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2) IcyJJ's Avatar

Re: Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2)

He is a decent COM monster. I would rather the Red or Gold Chocobo, but I love those birds.

I believe he is biological, but you really only need the power ones since his STR is the only stat that matters for him.
    Chill the body, freeze the soul. ~ Maya, Legaia 2

The King Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2) Tydis's Avatar

I got the thing ages ago and it's not easy to level him up I am not really sure how to for real and I just got lightning in my group so I kinda forgot to level him up well what can you do.
    Tydis

I thank THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON because it wasn't for this game I would have never started playing FINAL FANTASY and discovered FINAL FANTASY X which is my favorite game I would be more than happy to put this pic as my signature.

Gamer Girl Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2) Sakaea's Avatar

You need Orbs, then Crystals. His STR doesn't level up very fast, until his later levels. I'm planning on infusing him with some good abilities. He's the only creature who can get 6 ATB sections.

Certified tech, come at me! Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Twilight Odin? that was one of my user names back in the day! Friggin square took it from me
    Currently Playing:

Ephemeral

I wouldn't bother using Twilight Odin, he's a slow grower and there are several other commandos that do the job better than him, the chocobo is a firm fav although I prefer to use Orion and infuse him with other monsters. If you do decide to get rid of him or infuse him into another monster remember that you can only obtain him that one time.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2) Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

I Have Twilight Odin Myself, Got Him To lvl 71 So Far, He Can Grow To lvl 99, You Will Need Over 200 "Crystal" Materials For Most Of His Leveling. I Do Agree That His Strength At The Beginning Is Shot, But As Soon As He Is lvl Like 90, He Is Really Good. Not The Strongest COM, But He Has The Highest HP Value Up To Around 13,000+ And He Is The Only Monster That Can Have 6 ATB Segments. Plus His Feral Link Ability Is His Own Signature "Overdrive/Limit Break/Deathblow" Zantetsuken, Which Is AWESOME!!! I Don't Use Him Often For Main Fights, As You Should Be Using Different Monsters In Your Paradigms To Assist You, It Says So In The Guide Book, So I Know. I Could Tell You Anything You Need To Know On Anything FFXIII-2 As Well, So Yeah. Anyway, I Hope That Helps You Out. I Suggest Using Odin For Fun Rather Then For Main Progress...Although, You Can Try Him Out On Main Fights Once He Is At A High Enough lvl If You Have Already Done Them And Feel Like Using Him To Redo All The Fights. It's Up To You.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Chocobo Queen Twilight Odin??????????? (FF XIII-2) Katpuss's Avatar

Thanks guys for all of the advice, much appreciated. I've decided to leave Odin and go for the Golden Chocobo.
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"