Thread: Snow

Snow

FF13-2... The game's been out for some years now but I still find things in it that make me stop and think.
    As far as I know Snow wasn't really liked so much for various reasons. I liked him, though. His determination, positive attitude and willingness to take a hit for others.
    Now as I replay 13-2 I gotta say credit needs to be given to him for trusting Serah about Lightning when others doubted her and being kind and supportive to her.
    He was empathic where most of us guys would be apathetic and just trying to use reason to deal with things. Gotta learn from that.

FFXIII-2 Snow = I'm an asshole with a thick head.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    FFXIII-2 Snow = I'm an asshole with a thick head.
    Hahaha! Why's that? I know he prefers his own solutions but I still like he's true to Serah.

I can't tell you why many people dislike him. I can only tell you why I, personally, disliked him. I didn't like his attitude, all this "Uh, I'm the hero of this whole game blah blah blah". (I also disliked Balthier in XII for the same reason xP)
    I agree that he is true to Serah - but apart from that, he was just annoying. He was talking way too much, always ran headlessly into danger, always pretty aggressive...

As for XIII-2: I was pretty happy he didn't appear that often. Still, I wondered how he could be okay with Serah wandering through time and space. If you really love someone, wouldn't you go with her? Or would you not at least follow her?
    (Have you played XIII-2 as well? I'd like to read your opinion on Snow in that game as well ^^)

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

I am very tepid towards snow, neither hot nor cold, really no feeling at all during ffxiii-2, in the first game i liked him. Instead I actually ended up liking Hope the most in XIII-2 which shocked me. Because I abhorred him in the first game.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I can't tell you why many people dislike him. I can only tell you why I, personally, disliked him. I didn't like his attitude, all this "Uh, I'm the hero of this whole game blah blah blah". (I also disliked Balthier in XII for the same reason xP)
    I agree that he is true to Serah - but apart from that, he was just annoying. He was talking way too much, always ran headlessly into danger, always pretty aggressive...

As for XIII-2: I was pretty happy he didn't appear that often. Still, I wondered how he could be okay with Serah wandering through time and space. If you really love someone, wouldn't you go with her? Or would you not at least follow her?
    (Have you played XIII-2 as well? I'd like to read your opinion on Snow in that game as well ^^)
    I was actually talking about 13-2. I didn't enjoy the first game but as far as I can remember I could identify with Snow quite easily mostly because of his positive attitude in direct contrast to Lightning. To me he was the main character.