Thread: Old Villains are Coming Back on Final Fantasy XIII-2

Old Villains are Coming Back on Final Fantasy XIII-2

On Final Fantasy XIII Jihl Nabaat is killed by Galenth Dysley aka Barthandelus then Cid Raines got killed by Rygdia Shoot Cid Raines at his head at Eden they lighting and the party had to fight proudclad 2 times Yaag Rosch is inside the proudclad when proudclad got defeated Yaag Rosch is in serous condition then Yaag Rosch's head was bleeding then 2 behmoths arrived then Yaag Rosch sacrifice himself to kill 3 behmoths then lighting and the others hade to face Barthandelus one more time then they face orphan when they defeated orphan then cocoon starts to fall vanielle and fang had to become ragnarok to save cocoon they it crystallized serah farron and dajh katzroy came back to normal and on Final Fantasy XIII-2 the characters so far is Lighting, Serah Farron, Noel, Gadot, Lebreau, Maqui, Yuj and Is Yaag Rosch, Cid Raines and Jihl Nabaat will be coming back on Final Fantasy XIII-2.

alexis9000

Re: Old Villains are Coming Back on Final Fantasy XIII-2

Quote Originally Posted by frankie1984 View Post
    On Final Fantasy XIII Jihl Nabaat is killed by Galenth Dysley aka Barthandelus then Cid Raines got killed by Rygdia Shoot Cid Raines at his head at Eden they lighting and the party had to fight proudclad 2 times Yaag Rosch is inside the proudclad when proudclad got defeated Yaag Rosch is in serous condition then Yaag Rosch's head was bleeding then 2 behmoths arrived then Yaag Rosch sacrifice himself to kill 3 behmoths then lighting and the others hade to face Barthandelus one more time then they face orphan when they defeated orphan then cocoon starts to fall vanielle and fang had to become ragnarok to save cocoon they it crystallized serah farron and dajh katzroy came back to normal and on Final Fantasy XIII-2 the characters so far is Lighting, Serah Farron, Noel, Gadot, Lebreau, Maqui, Yuj and Is Yaag Rosch, Cid Raines and Jihl Nabaat will be coming back on Final Fantasy XIII-2.
    My question on this game is...is this game going on the future or is it going on the past? Yeah because future and past in story of Final Fantasy XIII look very similar, because for example, they have same characters? Or am I wrong? So this is why I get confused!! I don't think I can take much longer.

I want to play a game. Old Villains are Coming Back on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Zargabaath's Avatar

Is Yaag Rosch, Cid Raines and Jihl Nabaat will be coming back on Final Fantasy XIII-2.
    Is that supposed to be a question? If not, where is your source? So far I haven't found anything mentioning Yaag, Jihl, & Cid returning in FFXIII-2. Those three should be dead.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Final Fantasy Noob! Old Villains are Coming Back on Final Fantasy XIII-2 ZenMonkey59's Avatar

Cid Raines will be Brought Back to life on Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Your "knowledge" is questionable at best.
    Final Fantasies I've Beaten: FFI, FFXIII

Currently Playing: FFIX

FFXIII is going to go back in time to FFI.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Unless there is a report or evidence of such a claim, i'm not really willing to consider the possibility. All three of them perished in the first game, and it's highly unlikely that they will be revived (unless a part of the game is set in an alternative timeline where those said characters haven't been killed).
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ