Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz)

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Re: OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz)

Okay, Update On My Last Post: Serah And Noel Now Have 4/6 Roles At lvl 99. They Both Have One Extra Role At lvl 94, And The Other One Is At lvl 50. I Now Have Twilight Odin(Currently lvl 48) As A Commando Monster In My Paradigm Pack, So HAPPY About That! I'm At The Final Episode, Just Before The Final Boss Battle Begins. I'm Trying To Finish Other Things First Before I Finish The Game. Maxed Out A Few More Monsters Or Atleast Leveled Them Up A Bit Since Last Time I Posted. Gained A Lot Of New Monsters Too! I'm Enjoying Everything So Far, The Story Is Awesome, Especially The Graphics And Everything, Kinda Sad That It Is Somewhat Short Though...XD Oh Well, Still A Pretty Good Game. Will Update Again Sometime Soon. Have Fun Guys

*Note: I Got 5 Stars On Both Twilight Odin Battles On The First Try. Awesome Fight!

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Gamer Girl OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Sakaea's Avatar

Ok, I'm not very far in the game, only 20 fragments, but can someone tell me what synergist they think is the best? I'd like a monster that can do haste and protect, ideally.

Bass Player Extraordinaire OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sakaea View Post
    Ok, I'm not very far in the game, only 20 fragments, but can someone tell me what synergist they think is the best? I'd like a monster that can do haste and protect, ideally.
    I've personally never used a synergist as part of the story unless it was Serah or Noel, but Gigantaur seems like he'll be a good one (Archylte Steppe). I know he gets Faith/Bravery pretty early, and a lot of Syn buffs, so I'm thinking he'll get haste or protect at some point. Will keep you posted.

I finally finished the Main story. Apparently I'm not leveled enough to finish the very last fight in less than 20 minutes, and even that took three attempts.
    Levels (Com/Rav/Sen/Sab/Syn/Med)
    Serah: 52/60/27/50/30/31
    Noel: 63/50/40/28/33/36
    Monsters Used: Golden Chocobo (COM, lvl 18), Goblin Chieftain (Sen, lvl 12) and Flanitor (MED, lvl 28). Flanitor is a friggin' Lifesaver with his Hyper Rescue Feral Link ability.

Pretty disappointed with the ending, but I guess now it's sidequest time. Anyone have any ideas where a good place to start would be? I only have 39/160 fragments at the moment.
    Last edited by Joe; 02-17-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

I got the Gigantuar, and also a Purple Chocobo! I also got 3 Green Chocobos; my fiance is pissed, they won't drop their crystal for him, and I got 3 in a row, LMAO!

All is One.One is All. OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Firefly's Avatar

As I have already completed the game,I am trying very hard to fully complete it. So far,here are my stats:

Fragments Collected: 111/160
    Gates Opened: 28/32

Serah:
    Commando: Lvl 99
    Ravager: Lvl 99
    Sentinel: Lvl 99
    Saboteur: Lvl 53
    Synergist: Lvl 99
    MedicL Lvl 99

Noel:
    Commando: Lvl 99
    Ravager: Lvl 99
    Sentinel: Lvl 99
    Saboteur: Lvl 99
    Synergist: Lvl 53
    Medic: Lvl 99

..Currently I am using a Lvl 54 Chocobo and a Lvl 20 Dragoon as my alternate Commandos,I am using a Lvl 50 Green Chocobo as my Medic,and a Lvl 11 as my rarely used Synergist.

-Right now,I am trying to fully complete my Historia Crux and get all the Fragments and/or Paradox Endings(which as of now I have 4/8). Hopefully I'll get this stuff done before I have to go back to school in a couple of days lol

Update:
    Up to 30/32 Gates Opened, Got all the Paradox Endings, Got Noel to a Lvl 63 Synergist as well as I got Serah to a Lvl 63 Saboteur.
    Fragments Collected: 115/160
    Last edited by Firefly; 02-19-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Boxer of the Galaxy OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Rowan's Avatar

Okay, So I am upto the final chapter at academia 500. I have 144/160 fragments and Ive maxed all roles except for one (lvl 70). Noel is using a grasitha (lvl 5. chain bonus) and Serah just the standard Izanami. Ive defeated all at archalyte steppe and basically just have the anoyying fragments left to obtain. Im dreading the beastiary one.

My paradigm pack consists of Silver chocobo (sent) Omega (com) and Lightning (Rav) *finally got her, YES*. To those that are curious, Lightning is apart of the DLC as is Omega. I was planning to use an all chocobo paradigm, but the stats of lightning and omega are superior anyway. If only there was a way to remove (leadenstrike) from omega, he'd be brilliant. My lightning (when infused with buccaboo for +20% strength and +20% magic) now has a 950 strength stat and 918 magic stat.

Spoiler:
    Im attempting to explore all over academia for the battlemania fragment skill so I can then hunt tonberry etc for trophys.

I had a lot of trouble versing the rare boss in oerba 400. Any tips would be appreciated since I found the guide rather unhelpful in this battle.

The Quiet One OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I didn't find the Oerba boss to be that challenging so it is hard to say what to tell you to do differently. In fact, I would probably say that aside from not being maxed out in the roles, your characters and monsters are probably built better than the ones I used for the fight. So it should be very easy for you to complete, just time consuming.

I went in with Golden Chocobo, Flanitor and the Sentinel flan, I forget its name. Flanitor and Golden were maxed on leveling but did not really much in the way of infusion. They were pretty much as I received them, same with the Sentinel, I just hadn't finished leveling him. I was using ATB +30% on Serah and I think Odin's weapon on Noel along with the best version of the Kaiser Knuckles. Serah was just +33% physical resistance.

Paradigms were COM x3, RAV x2/COM, SABx2/MED, SYNx2/SEN, MEDx3, SENx3. When I fought it I focused on killing the minions it spawned first before continuing back on the boss again. I made sure to get the stagger to 999 before going all Commando. Take advantage of the Paradigm switch bonus every 2 turns. Keep your buffs up and what debuffs you can on. I think the Deshell and Deprotect had trouble sticking, so if you want once it is stagger debuff. While enemies are staggered they are easier to debuff. Then after that just unload Ravager until ready for Commando.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Nobody Shaves Me OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Gummy's Avatar

Having deprotect on it seemed the most important thing to me when fighting it (probably because my gear wasn't the best). I think the guide said something about putting imperil on it? Wouldn't bother...

You got a sweet team there, so that helps.

Anyways, got my platinum today. 56:31 on the clock. ^^

I'll make you famous OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Rydia Lover's Avatar

i have to say this game was pretty easy, but in a way, it made it more enjoyable with the story to wich i didnt have to stop and grind instead of just being able to enjoy the story so anyways onto my party:

paradigms: - relentless assault - my standard attack party
    - attrition - my recovery party from status ailments and such
    - variety - primary healing party
    - tortoise - a defense anticipation party, most notably against the tetra flair
    - cerberus - my all out physical attack crew
    - combat clinic - my last ditch effort healing crew

serah: commando - 62
    ravager - 99
    sentinel - 53
    medic - 99

all abilities unlocked for all roles

noel: commando - 99
    sabateur - 48
    sentinel - 99
    medic - 51

all abilities unlocked for all roles

Monsters:

twilight odin - commando - 99
    silver chocobo - sentinel - 99
    blue chocobo - ravager - 99

(incase you havent noticed, chocobos are pretty much my favorate monsters, they start of slow but around 70 or so they absolutely destroy in battle)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermetal
    But I think this girl is uber hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumour.Delirium
    You ARE my number one, Rydia Lover. <3
    current games playing:
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Assassins Creed Revolutions
    Saints Row: The Third
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Fallout New Vegas

Chocobo pawnage? That's something new.

Dayman OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Tezcat's Avatar

Started episode 5 yesterday, beat Caius with Serah in 21 seconds, might be a little overlevelled... I think it was the 90,000 CP from beating Long Gui, Immortal and Ochu that did it =p
    Using a max level Cichu with attack over 1,000, a max level Silver Chocobo and a nearly maxed Lightning. Not sure whether to use Amodar instead of Cichu seeing as Amodar isn't finished levelling and already has over 10,000 HP

GranFran OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) GranFran's Avatar

Hi guys.. Been awhile since I've been on.. Hope everyone is fine and dandy..

I've already played the game through once, very fast and on easy mode.. I always get so involved in the storyline that I can't hardly wait til the end.. I will absolutely give no spoilers on this..

So, yesterday I started it again, this time taking my time, want to get ALL monsters and most of the trophies.. I say most, because you cannot get all the trophies unless you have a saved game of FF13 on the PS3.. I do have a saved game but it's on my XBox and I'll be damned if I'm going to buy FF13 for my PS3 just to get every trophy in this game.. Pretty sneaky of SE, though..

Now, here's the weird thing, I'm still playing in easy mode but this time through it's really hard to get any monster crystals.. The first time through I got the Blue Chocobo on the second attempt, made her my RAV and kept her all the way to the end.. But now, I've fought like a dozen or more and haven't gotten the crystal yet.. I did finally get a Red and made her my COM.. I don't know, there are several monsters that I got sooo easy the first time I played through that I can't get now.. Very strange..

There is also a little bone I'd like to pick with SE about the adornments.. Even the big strategy guide is not very helpful when it comes to the exact location of these items.. It's like ok, you'll find such and such an adornment at Oerba 200AF, and that's it.. Oerba may be a small town but it's a lot of area to throw a moogle around, agreed?

But, I LOVE the game.. I think it's fun, it has a convoluted but interesting storyline.. (Time paradoxes are always convoluted).. Likeable characters and a whole bunch of fun and cute monsters (and some really awesome ones too).. Like I love using the Feral Behemoth! I also raced my Silver Chocobo some the first time around, made a bundle but didn't really get deep into it.. Am planning to really race and win every one this time around..

I hope you all are having as much fun as me..

P.S. Had to stop playing today... 60 mph wind storm blowing here, keeps knocking the power out... ARRRGGG!
    Last edited by GranFran; 02-22-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Dayman OFFICAL FF13-2 THREAD (Use spoilertags plz) Tezcat's Avatar

Finished the main story last night. Final battle was about 5 minutes long. Currently at 104/160 fragments. My team was Amodar, Lightning and Silver Chocobo although I rarely needed to use the Silver Chocobo. It was pretty much COM/RAV/RAV until staggered then COM/RAV/COM with Noel using potions with the grimoire hat equipped.

Blog Entries

There is no trophy for having played FFXIII. They are all earned by completing FFXIII-2. It would be a little weird if there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    There is no trophy for having played FFXIII. They are all earned by completing FFXIII-2. It would be a little weird if there was one.
    Andromeda, pardon me, I meant an adornment.. Serah's Mask requires you to have a saved FF13 game on your console in order to get it.. Since I have FF13 for my Xbox and not my PS3, then I cannot get that adornment..

Quote Originally Posted by Tezcat View Post
    Finished the main story last night. Final battle was about 5 minutes long. Currently at 104/160 fragments. My team was Amodar, Lightning and Silver Chocobo although I rarely needed to use the Silver Chocobo. It was pretty much COM/RAV/RAV until staggered then COM/RAV/COM with Noel using potions with the grimoire hat equipped.
    Congrats, Tez.. I'm really taking it easy this time around.. Going for all the trophies and adornments (except one, which I can't get).. Just got my Silver Chocobo and am working on raising his levels in order to race him.. I love this game, there is so much to do..
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 02-23-2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Please don't double post.

Quote Originally Posted by GranFran View Post
    Andromeda, pardon me, I meant an adornment.. Serah's Mask requires you to have a saved FF13 game on your console in order to get it.. Since I have FF13 for my Xbox and not my PS3, then I cannot get that adornment..
    There is also a bonus theme of lightning for ps3 for having an ff13 save file thats unlocked before you even start a game.

Okay everyone. I have 149/160 fragments. I think I am ready to complete the main storyline now. Wish me luck!

I can hardly wait to play this weekend! Hoping to get thru quite a bit of storyline this weekend. Spent a lot of time last weekend leveling monsters and going back to get fragments I missed. <3 this game so much!

Awesome - I'm NOT the only one who hasn't finished the game until now?
    Seriously, I thought I'd read through lots of spoilers here... (I even didn't want to look at the posts here right after buying the game... which is mostly because I didn't have ANY idea what the game was about when I bought it. I love just being clueless when starting a game. <3)

Nevertheless, I've played for about 30 hours now, but I don't remember how many gates I've opened so far. I don't really know the levels as well, but I think:
    Serah: Commando - ~ lvl 80 ; Ravager - lvl 99 ; Sentinel - lvl 99 ; Medic - ~ lvl 60
    Noel: Commando - lvl 99 ; Ravager - lvl 99 ; Sentinel - lvl 99 ; I think I started Synergist, now on lvl 30 or something like that - I should look that up later

As for the fragments, I've collected about 50 by now. Sad thing is: I can't go on with the main story before collecting as many fragments as possible. That's just like in XIII - there I couldn't go on with the main story before finishing every single mission. Don't know why I push myself to doing such things in every game. But it's fun. At least most of the time.

Still, the missions disappointed me. Everytime when I've opened a gate, I complete the map (as much as possible) and pick up everything I find. When I then finally start the missions, I've already completed them, because I found all the stuff they need on my way... :/ That's kinda disappointing. Though I had to search pretty much for some missions.

As for the characters: I'd like to say something about the main characters of XIII - spoilers ahead!
    SPOILER!!:
    So, I'm really disappointed I still haven't found Sazh after 30 hours - ALTHOUGH he's clearly somewhere in the casino. But I'm way too bad at chocobo racing and all the other attractions, so I have only gotten 2 fragments so far (and one was because I was purely stupid, won't mention it now for the ones who haven't found it yet).
    I DO like Hope, but he has WAY too much presence in the game. That's okay, but I would've liked the other characters to be there as much as him.... but I know it's not possible to meet Fang and Vanille. :/
    And I DO like Noel for saying he HATES Snow. Just saying. Snow got on my nerves the first time he'd openend his mouth and said something about him being a hero. -_-" Great to have Noel to answer back to him - Serah clearly can't.

Okay... what else is there to mention?
    I like the main story so far, the time travelling part is pretty interesting, though not as complicated as I thought in the beginning.
    Still I miss a real goal.
    SPOILER!!:
    Yes, changing the future to a better future and finding Lightning, but that's so...
    I don't know, I miss the typical FF scent of it.

I'll update as soon as I've progressed.... which means in a few hours. *coughs*

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

I'm at like 49 fragments now, hoping to get at least a few more today.
    Only being able to play on the weekends bites the big one.

Ok, I'm back and let's see if I can post one thread without getting gigged for it.. I'm having a hard time with finding all these adornments and wondering if you guys are too.. I mean I want to get all but the two that I know I can't get (having to do with needing a FF13 game saved on the console), but, really.. The clues to where they all are, some are just terrible.. So, I want to hear from those of you who have found all or most of them.. It's silly how long I've been after a few of them..

Also, has anyone ran out of wild artifacts and found themselves going back to try and find extras? Just happened to me today.. Arrgg.. Very aggravating.. I'm racing my chocobo trying to get enough casino coins together to buy the one at Serendipity..

Made it to 63 fragments, and got my first Paradox ending. Lots of progress this weekend, this game is soooo much fun!!!

Just letting you all know that I bought serahs swimsuit from the DLC menu and its really awesome. I especially like going to archalyte steppe and watching the rain trickle down her body

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Just letting you all know that I bought serahs swimsuit from the DLC menu and its really awesome. I especially like going to archalyte steppe and watching the rain trickle down her body
    Rowan!!! Really! (Er, what's the DLC menu and do they have a swimsuit for Noel?)

Quote Originally Posted by GranFran View Post
    Rowan!!! Really! (Er, what's the DLC menu and do they have a swimsuit for Noel?)
    There will be an option called "download" in the main menu of FFXIII-2 as soon as you power up the game. In here, you will find all available DownLoadableContent. Noel doesnt have a swimsuit, but he has a 'starfighter' (or something along those lines) warrior suit that you can purchase.

But really, the rain trickling down her torso MMMHMMM!

There will be an option called "download" in the main menu of FFXIII-2 as soon as you power up the game. In here, you will find all available DownLoadableContent. Noel doesnt have a swimsuit, but he has a 'starfighter' (or something along those lines) warrior suit that you can purchase.

But really, the rain trickling down her torso MMMHMMM!
    Stop drooling.. lol Ok, I have seen that download menu, I'll have to check it out one of these days.. Thanks, hon.. I must check out that starfighter outfit since I HATE those awful pants they made Noel wear.. Ugh..

... really?
    No offense, but... When I finally had the DLC menu I checked it out, awaiting AWESOME stuff to download, like... I don't know, minigames for the casino. Then I saw the swimsuit and I really really thought: "Who the heck would buy THIS?!"
    ..... *coughs* Really, do you need that? What's the point in getting new clothes for the characters? Especially a SWIMSUIT! I wouldn't want to fight wearing one, to be honest. Oo

As for myself, I would be able to finish the game within five hours now, as I'm just one step away from chapter 6. But I don't want to. xP
    I've 97 fragments so far, now trying to get the last fragments from Serendipity.

Also, I feel that there's so much missing for me... There are some gates which still aren't opened, although I think I've used all wild artefacts and there is just one gate left for me, if I remember correctly. So... I still have to find out how to access all areas. (Probably you have to finish the game to get access to the last ones...)

The story turned out not to be complicated at all, though I thought it would become more and more complicated towards the end... It's sad that it's all so... yeah, easy at the end. In the middle of the game I thought it'd be a conflict of bad people not being bad at all. Not it's just an evil person you need to destroy... lame. But FF-like, nonetheless.

Still, I like the game (although the casino's driving me nuts).
    I hope the ending will be good.
    For all who've completed the game by this time, you may laugh at my horrible vision of the ending:
    SPOILER!!:
    What would annoy me most would be that Vanille and Fang come back and live with all the others.... hopefully this'll not happen EVER! It would SO destroy the ending of FFXIII...
    Plus, I hope Serah won't end up marrying Snow. Gosh, Snow is such an asshole. Leaving Serah in Neo Bodhum just to pretend to be a "hero" - if I were Serah, I would break up with him IMMEDIATELY. Why would she need a man who's not there for her anyways?
    (Yes, I'm sorry, I really don't like Snow. Never liked him.)

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries

You can rest assured that none of those things happen in the ending of the game Freya. While I can't say you will necessarily like the ending, you don't have to worry about that.

Minor hint...

Spoiler:

It's not a happy ending.

[QUOTE=Freya;1327225]... really?
    No offense, but... When I finally had the DLC menu I checked it out, awaiting AWESOME stuff to download, like... I don't know, minigames for the casino. Then I saw the swimsuit and I really really thought: "Who the heck would buy THIS?!"
    ..... *coughs* Really, do you need that? What's the point in getting new clothes for the characters? Especially a SWIMSUIT! I wouldn't want to fight wearing one, to be honest. Oo

You're quite right to feel a bit insulted but it IS typical of Japanese games to make skimpy and ridiculous outfits for their women characters.. You did notice there is not a swimsuit for Noel, right? There's another RPG game I just love called Dark Cloud 2 and I'm not positive the makers are Japanese but you can also get really overly sexual outfits for the girl protagonist in the game if you want.. It seems the guys love this stuff and that's probably why it's done so often..
    I mean look at FF10.. What woman in her right mind would go out and fight monsters and trek across the country in Lulu's heavy skirt and Yuna's long one?
    The Japanese just love putting absurd outfits on their females that none of us would ever be caught dead traipsing around in.. At least, I wouldn't.. Give me a comfy pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of worn tennis shoes and, with the right weapon, I'm ready to go wipe out a whole nest of monsters!

Btw, I'm like you, although I hurried through the game the first time, I really taking my time this round.. I've got nearly all the fragments but, more importantly, I'm going for a complete monster collection.. My characters are at 99 for everything.. I just (finally) got Tonberry for my collection (took eight tries to get him, whew!).. I've also been concentrating on racing my Silver and Gold Chocobos in order to get enough coins to get all the adornment collectables.. And if anyone can tell me why Seltzer's Dice and that 1-Gil thingy are special or what they do, I'd love to know why they are highlighted..

So I'm really having fun this time around.. The game has so much to do and find.. I think it's better then the original but that's me.. I thought 10-2 was also better then 10 (except for the fact that Auron wasn't in it, damn, I LOVED Auron)..

Freya, I'm the kind of guy that likes to create sexual, ampal breast, cute female characters as my playable character. The swimsuit added to the sexiness/cuteness of serah and I find that awesome. Being a girl and person with different tastes, its understandable that you might find that hard to understand. Dont fret though Freya, there is more DLC to come including new games to play at the casino, card games in fact. I dont like the idea having to pay to download 'episodes' in order to complete a game, but as long as theres some sexy outfits, I dont mind.

Blog Entries

Setzer's Dice and 1 Gil are items that grant fragments when you get them. The Chaos Fragment is the other one that gives it.

I picked up the Sazh DLC. So I'll let you know the results of that after I've played it tonight.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast