Thread: A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2

is Snow Villiers and Sazh Katzroy and Hope Eisthim and Vanielle and Fang are coming back on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Is Galenth Dysley Coming Back on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and What About Shiva Sazh Katzroy's Eidolon and Hope Eisthim's Eidolon Alexander Coming back on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Cid Raines used to be a cocoon l'cie and Yaag Rosch had a Katana as his weapon of choice and Jihl Nabaat had a sniper rifle and a cane as her weapon. Are there be a Guest Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Maximum Playable Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2

What is the Maximum of the playable characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lighting, Serah Farron and Noel are the playable characters so far and Who will be the playable characters besides Lighting, Serah Farron and Noel.
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 06-08-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2

Okay, I've merged your two threads, and then merged your posts. Really, what would be nice is if in future if you have one topic to talk about, talk about it in one thread instead of branching out into loads of threads. It helps keep things tidy, and gives people things to respond to without spamming my forum up.

Also, to make it easy for everyone else, here are the questions I think you were trying to ask

Which characters will be reappearing in this game?

Which are playable characters?

How many playable characters are there?

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

sean120

From what I heard, some playable characters include Lightning, Serah, Noel, that purple haired guy from the first trailer, and Alyssa (the blonde from the E3 trailer at her friends grave)

Judging by the E3 trailer some Eidolons seem to be fighting against you (as Lighting fights Bahamut with Odin)

But thats what I think anyway

Lady Succubus A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

....Fang and Vanille are dead. Have you even played the first FFXIII? Or beaten it at all?
    Yaag and Jihl and Cid are dead also. Sazh and Dazh... who knows. I don't really see a reason for Dazh to be in the game. He'd still be a little kid.

Snow is unknown right now, but he may make a cameo appearance, who knows. We'll have to see when the game comes out. I believe someone already answered your question about cid and stuff. >_>

and Hope? **** Hope. I hope I don't see him in the game at all.

I want to play a game. A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frankie1984 View Post
    hope's dad is still alive and captain rygdia did not die at all
    Actually since Bartholomew, Hope's father, was in the care of the Cavalry we, the players, don't know the fate of Bartholomew at the end of Final Fantasy XIII since the Cavalry was transformed into C'ieth during Chapter 12. Leading me into my next point, the Cavalry were transformed to C'ieth in Chapter 12 and it is presumed that the party fights them throughout the level. Meaning that Rygdea is dead as well unless another miracle happened.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Final Fantasy Noob! A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 ZenMonkey59's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    ....Fang and Vanille are dead. Have you even played the first FFXIII? Or beaten it at all?
    So crystallized=dead, huh?

Have YOU played the first FFXIII? I'm pretty sure a major theme in the game is that CRYSTALLIZED =/= DEAD.

Also, they were talking at the end. That's tough to do if you're dead.
    Final Fantasies I've Beaten: FFI, FFXIII

Currently Playing: FFIX

Lady Succubus A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My point is, they might as well be dead. I doubt they're going to be brought back in to XIII-2, because then their whole crystallization thing will collapse and that giant sphere thing will come crumbling down. >.>

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 nickness89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frankie1984
    is Snow Villiers and Sazh Katzroy and Hope Eisthim and Vanielle and Fang are coming back on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Is Galenth Dysley Coming Back on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and What About Shiva Sazh Katzroy's Eidolon and Hope Eisthim's Eidolon Alexander Coming back on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Cid Raines used to be a cocoon l'cie and Yaag Rosch had a Katana as his weapon of choice and Jihl Nabaat had a sniper rifle and a cane as her weapon. Are there be a Guest Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2.

That was in no way understandable to me lol, i'm one of those annoying people that needs grammar and punctutation in order to understand a massive paragraph with no commas or full-stops.

Are these facts or a question?
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Final Fantasy Noob! A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 ZenMonkey59's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    My point is, they might as well be dead. I doubt they're going to be brought back in to XIII-2, because then their whole crystallization thing will collapse and that giant sphere thing will come crumbling down. >.>
    I guess I just don't agree that they had might as well be dead.

In fact:

SPOILER!!:
    Fang and Vanille are the only people we saw crystallized who didn't come back. Also, in Game Informer's recent preview for FFXIII-2, they said that Lightning is missing because she found a way to bring Fang and Vanille back, and left to pursue the solution.
    Final Fantasies I've Beaten: FFI, FFXIII

Currently Playing: FFIX

CloudVII

Here is my opinion on the collected news about Final Fantasy 13-2.. At the end of 13 Vanille and Fang turned to crystal.. though we knew they were previously crystalized for a long time, and awoke to help destroy orphan. after reading a summed up version of Episode -I- which takes place on Gran Pulse just after the event. soldiers from cocoon move to pulse.. once there they decide to repeat travel to pulse to collect the citizens trapped there.. so there are survivors.. Sazh helps them out as a pilot.. and Hope is re-united with his fater.. aside from those answers. Lighting does set off to find a way to bring back Vanille and Fang.. when i see were Lightning is compared to everyone else in trailors. it appears as if lighting is in a place were L'cie might go when they turn to crystal.. my reason for this Hypothesis is because not only can lightning still summon after knowing she was no longer a L'cie, and engaging combat with Bahamut which is Fangs Eidolin. i have no proof if this but i am sure that lighting is in a dimension of some sort were she can not only still be a L'cie but also still interact with people who have become a Crystal. feel free to expand on this.. i look forward to more ideas and Hypothesis

Passing fair judgement A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Judge Magistrate's Avatar

I believe the protaginist role is held by multiple people, Neol, Serah, and Lightning being a few. As for the antagonist I believe that Lightning's "shadow" dude is the main one, could be wrong though.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 nickness89's Avatar

Yeah, there are a few protagonists in XIII-2. They totally should have Titan as a boss fight, would be legendary :')

Serah and Noel will be protagonists, as well as Lightning (who will be fighting in a different realm from everyone else).
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Passing fair judgement A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frankie1984 View Post
    What about Snow Villiers he might be a playable character later on in FFXIII-2
    I know he's in the game, but I don't think he's a playable character.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Killer love song what a BLAST! A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 TerraWham's Avatar

In the trailer they actually say lightning is dead and i'm inclined to disagree cuz she appears to be in a different world in the game and this noel guy I'm not going to get used to him i think.

I'm very hard headed in thinking snow won't be in this game.
    I think if hes not in the game they'll explain why because his wife and team are in it

P.S.
    to be honest that little beard mustache thing he has going on looks dirty :S

There's no point in asking who other playable characters will be, because none of us know yet.

And Snow is so far likely to make an appearance, and maybe Hope, as Square have said that old characters will be making an appearance, and that they'll be very different in personality due to the events of XIII.
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Registered User A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Alex's Avatar

I read the Final fantasy XIII episode 0, or something. And it says that Hope is reunited with his father, Sazh and Dajh help people get off Cocoon and onto Gran Pulse. Vanille and Fang are crystallized, I don't think they're dead, though.
    Serah and Snow want to start build a town, with a school, which Serah wants to teach at. Lightning disappears, which sets off Final Fantasy XIII-2 ...

That's what I read

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Final fantasy XIII episode 0
    Final Fantasy Type-0 is a different game, but I've seen many people that get confused as there will be so many games in the XIII series
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

battler624

^^ to the above its actually not FF type-0 he was talking about i am pretty sure that he was talking about -Episode i- or -episode 1- a book that came with a version of FFXIII

thats where the story sets off from you can read 'bout it in WIkipedia

Registered User A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Alex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by battler624 View Post
    ^^ to the above its actually not FF type-0 he was talking about i am pretty sure that he was talking about -Episode i- or -episode 1- a book that came with a version of FFXIII

thats where the story sets off from you can read 'bout it in WIkipedia
    Yeah, that was what I talked about

Quote Originally Posted by nickness89 View Post
    Final Fantasy Type-0 is a different game, but I've seen many people that get confused as there will be so many games in the XIII series
    Well, I meant Final Fantasy XII -episode i-
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 10-02-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Ok sorry, got confused since there will be a XIII - Type 0 , and this is a XIII-2 forum
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMonkey59 View Post
    Also, they were talking at the end. That's tough to do if you're dead.
    Judging by your pic, I'd say you already played FFIX. Your statement is pretty contradictory if you did then, because in FFIX *SPOILER* Garland clearly spoke to you after he died.

On this subject, I haven't played, but maybe I will...

ILoveSquats

Lightning is not dead. Vanille is not dead. Fang is not dead.

If SquareEnix wants to kill someone for good, they do it with style. (Or, at least, they make it mean something. I don't have to mention that one spoiler for a previous game, right?) So they're not dead. They might return. Fingers crossed...

Registered User A lot more Characters on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Yuffinara's Avatar

I really want Hope to be playable! I only know Serah, Noel, and Lightning are playable though.