Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced

Wait, is it really only for Ps3?
    That'd be freaking awesome!

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Okay, Well, Now That I Look At The Official Site, The Game Will Be Out For Both PS3 And X-BOX 360. Here Is The Link To The Official Site: FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 | SQUARE ENIX

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

The Lone Dagger Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced Xithor's Avatar

Like most of you have already said FF XIII did see pretty wrapped up to me as well but I gotta say that I enjoyed playing FF XIII. Although it had its weak points like every other game has, the biggest glaring one was the linear story to me, I did feel for the characters and enjoyed watching their relationships progress.

I actually saw an ad in this month's Gameinformer and was gonna come online to look for anything and what do you know Fuzz was all over it haha. The trailer looks pretty cool, the little bit of new stuff that we saw. Lightning looks awesome in all the armor and with the feathers it seems like her and that mysterious guy are gonna play good vs evil against each other. If the logo of the game is any indication it looks like he will play a big role. I look forward to it.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Registered User Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced jd4's Avatar

I play FFXIII on the X360 and once i saw that for another game (Assasins Creed II) 2 entire new chapters where made... that your could BUY from the internet stor ==> those chapters wouldtook place just before the last chapter...

maybe they should not make a FFXIII but make more chapters in between that you can buy seperatly like the exemple mentioned above ?

I am rather curious about what the FFXIII-2 would be like...
    But i will only buy it when it is rather cheap... i don't like to spend much money on a game if the price is going to drop in the next months (and i also don't have so much time for gaming... Shame on me )

Hey i can't wait for fi nal fantasy 13-2 to come out. It is gonna be execelent in my opinion. the charicter hope hope he isent annoying in this one.and in final fantasy 13-2 i hope you can get more more summons in this one you know what i mean though.so im really looking farward to ff13-2 coming out and when it does they should leave it at that.the grapic are ausaum and the cut scenes are just wow.so let me know what every one thinks of this comment.i wounder though when it come out does anyone think the story will carry on from the first one.and will lightings sister still be cristalized or will she be married to snow.let me know what you think.

it would be fun of your console sees that you have a certain progress in FFXIII - 1, you get a bonus in FFXIII - 2.

But i guess that that would be too much too ask ...

My missus is ranting and raving about getting this game but I am trying to encourage her to finsh this one first!!! She is still a litlle pissed from having to start over. She got a new PS3 and lost her 66 hours and she is not ready to start over yet!!! I am sure she will attemt it again in the near future!!!

The Brave Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced

Post Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced

So, what do you think this XIII-2 might contain? I at least hope it would have great mini games to break the pace.

i hope that it become possible to, how fdo you call it?, Backtracking? so that you really can walk all over the world whenever you like (and if you are strong enough)

I liked that really much in FFXII

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Officially Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

I have a feeling that this game will be a drastic overhaul from the last one...

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Quote Originally Posted by jd4 View Post

maybe they should not make a FFXIII but make more chapters in between that you can buy seperatly like the exemple mentioned above ?
    I read somewhere that was actually the idea for awhile but it was scrapped at some point before the release or right after the release of FFXIII. FFXIII's crew were really bad at planning and developing the whole game, its surprising it was released as good as it was.
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2