View Poll Results: Are you excited about the FFXIII remake?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's going to be awesome!

12 48.00%
  • I like it the way it is.

7 28.00%
  • I want to play it but I heard the graphics sucked, so I'm waiting for the remake!

3 12.00%
  • I don't care.

3 12.00%

Thread: FFXIII Remake

Che

FFXIII Remake

Hey my friend told me at school that they were planning on remaking FFXIII with better graphix. What do you think? I, personally, think it is awesome and I hope it is true!!!

Registered User FFXIII Remake

Re: FFXIII Remake

Yeah, if I had one complaint about the game, it would be the graphics. I mean, they look sooo dated!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Yeah, if I had one complaint about the game, it would be the graphics. I mean, they look sooo dated!
    What? The graphix are terrible.

.............. FFXIII Remake smurphy's Avatar

I fink dat dey should make it into a 1st person shooter....lol. Then it would be waaaaaaayyyy good. With bigger explosions. And more terrorists to shoot......lol......ftw. AND more blood and decapitations.(etc)

(I know I took the bait but isnt this overtly cynical).
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

my firend from tff told me they was gonna make it for nintendo ds and hav towns and shit and also there was gona be multiplayya lik call of duty and we all no that call of duty is the best game evar specialy mw2 whish isnt broken dont listen to the hateers their stupid
    victoria aut mors

Let's make it rain. FFXIII Remake Jonathanx221's Avatar

I don't even know what to say to anyone right now. This is just... wow.. I'm lost. Am I in the wrong area? Can I not read? What's going on here?

Air from my lungs. FFXIII Remake Violet's Avatar

They decided that they need a remake of FFXIII, cause the graphix are so outdated.

So they're gonna like.. add zombies and Call of Duty combat style. It's gonna be greats.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet View Post
    They decided that they need a remake of FFXIII, cause the graphix are so outdated.

So they're gonna like.. add zombies and Call of Duty combat style. It's gonna be greats.
    Ahahaha, it'd be funny if this was true. They should make the graphix like ET from Atari, that would make it way better. And I had to say graphics like graphix, i feel like I wouldn't fit in with all this nonsense.

This is hilarious.... you guys crack me up.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    Ahahaha, it'd be funny if this was true. They should make the graphix like ET from Atari, that would make it way better. And I had to say graphics like graphix, i feel like I wouldn't fit in with all this nonsense.

This is hilarious.... you guys crack me up.
    We're serious. There's an article on IGN.

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    We're serious. There's an article on IGN.
    A remake to 7 yeah, but not 13.....

Prove it.

I read this over and over and over, and it says a remake to final fantasy 13, why would they do that?

I know they're making final fantasy versus 13, not a final fantasy 13 remake..... I'm so confused.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    A remake to 7 yeah, but not 13.....

Prove it.

I read this over and over and over, and it says a remake to final fantasy 13, why would they do that?

I know they're making final fantasy versus 13, not a final fantasy 13 remake..... I'm so confused.

heres teh pic from the ign article
    victoria aut mors

Holy crap, they added in overworld view !_!

I was gettign tired of the whole FFX linear thing, so this should be awesome.

Registered User FFXIII Remake

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post

heres teh pic from the ign article
    *puts name on list for pre-order*

Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I heard that this FF13 remake was Square's way of apologizing to the older FF fans for not including the favored traditional aspects of the series.. like the moogles, the worldmap, controllable airships, turnbased battles, and towns. So now, with the DS version, we'll get to experience the excitement that the original FF13 lacked.
    Last edited by Violet; 03-26-2010 at 06:52 AM.

I would explode to save your life~ FFXIII Remake SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    This makes me a very happy person
    Last edited by SeaAlchemist; 03-26-2010 at 05:29 AM.

私は。。。思い出にはならないさ FFXIII Remake chaosweapon's Avatar

I heard that the Final Fantasy XIII remake will be released on the 9th of March 2020.

Square Enix also promised a sequel to FFXIII if the game proves to be successful. I think this is what you actually meant rather than an actual remake.

The Mad God FFXIII Remake Heartless Angel's Avatar

Dis remake ne3dz moar zombies, and i mean T-virus zombies, not the undead doods that are weak aginst fiyar. And sniper rifles, and a dog that gets up from behind bushes to laugh at you whenever you fail to hit a duck! And of course, better graphix, hot chicks, and hot rods! Seriously, forget the whole Odin turning into a horse thing, make him turn into a Ferarri!
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I feel epic... FFXIII Remake Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

There need to be more RPG options.

What I mean by this, is there needs to be an option to either fight old school, or with GUNS. Sazh aside, bazookas like the one seen in the opening. Everyone needs a little bazooka action.

There also needs to be more cheese in this game. If something has cheese in it, it is automatically beyond normal comprehension in terms of epicness.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

The Mad God FFXIII Remake Heartless Angel's Avatar

It has been proven scientifically that the presence of cheese has a direct correlation to epicness, true. But the real question is, what type of cheese? Some are obviously more epic than others.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

The Lone Dagger FFXIII Remake Xithor's Avatar

I heard that this FF13 remake was Square's way of apologizing to the older FF fans for not including the favored traditional aspects of the series.. like the moogles, the worldmap, controllable airships, turnbased battles, and towns. So now, with the DS version, we'll get to experience the excitement that the original FF13 lacked.
    I was even more disappointed that Moogles weren't incorporated into FFXIII more than the World Map & Cities and Towns believe it or not. I mean you can add a moogle easily without having to add any of the other stuff that has made FF such a great series. I look forward to seeing what this DS version gives us. How much is a DS going for now? Because I'm still looking to get a PSP to play Crisis Core lol

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

on my times at different gaming forums, i have never read a more funny/pointless thread than this in a long time

Badass Military Agent FFXIII Remake Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

How do you remake FFXIII with better graphics???

The game had awesome graphics in my opinion, that's like remaking Versus XIII a year after it was released.... IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Passing fair judgement FFXIII Remake Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Linus Li Lelouch View Post
    How do you remake FFXIII with better graphics???

The game had awesome graphics in my opinion, that's like remaking Versus XIII a year after it was released.... IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!
    I don't think it's supposed to make sense. Infact I'm pretty sure it's just a joke .
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Blog Entries

It's real guys! I promise. I'll post a source link later...

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

I like the FF XIII like it is now, but what you said, would be cool too! If this is not a joke, i would like to play it. But i think it will never be better than real FF XIII, it will be my favorite game, for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    It's real guys! I promise. I'll post a source link later...
    Gonna wait for source!

Registered User FFXIII Remake Coolmcdum's Avatar

.... >_> REALLY the graphics aren't out dated... I mean with my PS3 plugged in with HDMI its like the best FlIPPING graphics i have ever seen. i just love them along with the game its self lol
    Everyone Needs their box....

ff13 doesent need a remake its fine as it is. they can't supe it up any more the graphics are already awesome and they can't make it any better then it is. if it was in first person thenb it would be shit and cause not many people like first person shooters i for one don't. some people do and some people don't. in my apinion it would be crap in first person thats my apinion. just wit for ff13-2 to come out and ff13 don't need a remake simple as that.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

...and closed. Should have spotted it sooner.

As for a remake? Check back on this site in maybe... thirty years. Maybe we get to virtually cosplay as Lightening and evade Adamantoises and Titans on Pulse.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.