Thread: ff13-2

ff13-2

hi everyone i would like to talk to you about ff13-2. Who likes the idea of having enemys as a party member. I thinks it sound a little silly why coulden't they leave the party members alone as normal. what is the point of having an enemy in your party the people are better. and you get stronger with people not the enemys. just wanted to know any way.

Actually, I don't regard them as enemies. An enemy would be a monster which tries to kill me - they HELP me. For me, it's like the summons in the other FF games. You have some monsters which help you out when you need them. In case of 13-2... you always need them.
    Also, I remember that Serah had the ability to "catch" those monsters. Like in Pokémon: the wild ones are your enemies, but the ones you catch are friendly towards you. I know, the relation of those two games is ridiculous, but that's just how I think the whole thing is meant.

.... I would've liked a third human party member better though.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

The Mad God ff13-2 Heartless Angel's Avatar
    There's something magical about having a chocobo as a party member, with an ultimate attack called Kweh.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Death Before Dishonor ff13-2 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had no problem with it. Brings me back to those Final Fantasy tactics days. Charging into battle with my rape sauce black chocobo.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I love having monsters in my party pack! Takes me back to the days of the Beastmaster role
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"