Thread: Favourite FFXIII track

The Brave Favourite FFXIII track

Arrow Favourite FFXIII track

Alright, what's your favourite FFXIII track and why? One of my favourites would be the Vile Peaks because it's so mysterious and yet intense at the same time.

Chocobo Queen Favourite FFXIII track Katpuss's Avatar

Re: Favourite FFXIII track

All of the soundtrack is pretty good but my favourites are:

Cocoon de Chocobo (Chasing Dreams) - represents a happy period in my first playthrough this is when I first encountered adult chocobos which are my favourite characters of all time!

Eden Under Siege - Loved this music after the epic cutscence with all of the characters crashing through with their eidolons.

Fabula Nova Crystalis - Very poignant for me as this was the music that played with a flashback sequence just after 3 hours of trying to beat Orphan (stage 1) and before Orphan (stage 2). It is alos quite emotional as the characters are working together.

Pulse De Chocobo - I just love the chocobo theme but this reminds me of the fun I had, and still have, when roaming on choc back in the Archlyte Steppe.

The Sunleth Waterscape - Just beautiful and really complements the level design.
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"

Registered User Favourite FFXIII track Melsaphim's Avatar

My personal favourites are Lost hope and Eidolons on Parade

or atleast i believe they are the names. They are the tunes that play during sazh's confrontation with vanille over Dajh and her involvement in it all, right before his eidolon appears. That scene was one of the most emotional scenes i found in the game so far and really made me like the game as a whole. Even if sazh reminds me of michael from the tv series Lost. Looks similar and is always a concerned father over his boy

Star of the FF Show Favourite FFXIII track Rising Star's Avatar

Eden Under Siege was one of my favourites and also Blaze edge, ahh the memories