Thread: Ok, I need a little help here

The Strongest Fusion Ok, I need a little help here Gogeta's Avatar

Ok, I need a little help here

I am on chapter 10 right now, I know Dahaka is on the next chpater, so where would be the best place to grind where I am at? I am currently using Lightning, Snow, and Vanille on my team, should I use other people? And what enemy gives the most CP where I am at? I have beaten Cid Raines already, so I am to believe that the next boss is near before the Crystarium (Or however it's spelled) increases, so at what point in chapter 10 is a great place to grind? I want to max out everyone as soon as I can, but all the enemies I have faced so far only give me around 700 CP and that won't do at all.

I hope that someone can help me out here, I'm kinda stuck, I really don't want to face the next boss not having at least my party's main roles maxed out.
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

The Quiet One Ok, I need a little help here Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Ok, I need a little help here

As really good place to grind in Chapter 11 is in the caves that are along the path you need to take for the story anyway. There is a fork in the road that goes to a dead end eventually and it has a lot of good monsters to kill. You can usually get some surprise attacks on them and clear them out pretty quickly. Still it'll take a while to max out the roles if you're going for all of them and not just the main three.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Registered User Ok, I need a little help here GameMasterGuy's Avatar

He said chapter 10, not 11. As for the actual training, there's going to be a *lot* of things to do and train against in the next chapter. For now, just keep going. If you're stuck on the first boss of the chapter, use varied paradigms, since he can only copy one person. If you're stuck on the Eidolon, try the game on slow mode.

Quote Originally Posted by GameMasterGuy View Post
    He said chapter 10, not 11. As for the actual training, there's going to be a *lot* of things to do and train against in the next chapter. For now, just keep going. If you're stuck on the first boss of the chapter, use varied paradigms, since he can only copy one person. If you're stuck on the Eidolon, try the game on slow mode.
    He did say Chapter 10, he also said Cid was dealt with already. Pretty much Chapter 10 is finished.

I didn't find myself once going off and grinding in this game, and I never once hit the end of someones Crystariums (until the very end)

Anywhere is Pulse is great.

But Andro said the best area already when you reach Chapter 11.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Oh, so I am that close to beating that chapter? Geeze, I didnt know that, maybe I'll get to it and get to Chapter 11 today then if I am really that close to beating chapter 10, but I would still like to grind a bit within chapter 10 if there is anything I should be concerned about other than Dahaka in chapter 11(if I am not mistaken?), thats the only reason why i want to grind so much is because I'm afraid that Dahaka will pwn my ass, haha. Well thanks for that spot in chapter 11 Andromeda, I will keep that noted,

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Chapter 10 has some long parts to it.

You honestly don't need to grind at all in this game. If you expirement with your character roles in battle, each fight is pretty simple. Long sometimes, but simple nonetheless.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I would like to have the upper hand when it comes to abilities and the stats they have, I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to new final fantasy games that I haven't played yet, such as this game

Well, I had to grind to beat Orphan, his first form was a pain, I hated that one attack he did that took away 24k of everyone's HP, it sucked, but thank goodness I grinded a LOT in Chapter 12, I maxed everyone out, I had around 28k HP or so for everyone, not to mention I had the Omega Weapon for Lightning, and all the maxed out version of everything for everyone, it is amazing! I maxed out everyones roles and I destroyed Dahaka in like 5 mins when I maxed everyone out in Chapter 11, it was amazing, haha. My party is Lghtning, Sazh and Fang, those are the people I use and It seemed to work out well enough to beat both forms of Oprhan, but his second form was not impressive at all, it was lame, staggered him and beat him in 1 stagger, that battle was lame --_--

Badass Military Agent Ok, I need a little help here Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
    Well, I had to grind to beat Orphan, his first form was a pain, I hated that one attack he did that took away 24k of everyone's HP, it sucked, but thank goodness I grinded a LOT in Chapter 12, I maxed everyone out, I had around 28k HP or so for everyone, not to mention I had the Omega Weapon for Lightning, and all the maxed out version of everything for everyone, it is amazing! I maxed out everyones roles and I destroyed Dahaka in like 5 mins when I maxed everyone out in Chapter 11, it was amazing, haha. My party is Lghtning, Sazh and Fang, those are the people I use and It seemed to work out well enough to beat both forms of Oprhan, but his second form was not impressive at all, it was lame, staggered him and beat him in 1 stagger, that battle was lame --_--
    24k as in 24000, and 28k as in 28000? I thought you couldn't get your HP that high until after you beat the game to unlock Crystarium 10?

I'm confused

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.