Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best FF13 pair?

AerithTheFlowerGirl

Best FF13 pair?

hmm.. what do you guys think? mine's hopexlightning, then serahxsnow but for some reason i also like snowxlightning... and a little hopexvanille.

how bout you guys?

Let's make it rain. Best FF13 pair? Jonathanx221's Avatar

Re: Best FF13 pair?

A pair? Waaaay back then my hope and lightning duo was really badass. I'd have to go with them.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Sazh + Vanille.
    Such a cute couple. =D
    victoria aut mors

Hope x Lightning is so sketch it's not even funny. He's 14. Seven years younger than her.

I feel epic... Best FF13 pair? Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

I have three.

Hope x Vanille - Because who doesn't like the one guy who's around the happier than glee girl. He's all "Um... could you please stop freaking me out?"

Lightning x Snow - Not a family thing, or even where they even acknowledge each other. I'm just in it for when she punches him.

Vanille x Sazh - It was a interesting couple. A old man gets to relive his glory years one last time, before having to deal with PSICOM once more. And Vanille is harboring her own dark secrets. (One of the better scenes in the game plays when the truth is revealed to Sazh in Nabilus.)

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Death Before Dishonor Best FF13 pair? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pairs f*ck pairs. I hated doing the battles with pairs. took so much longer. I was a big fan of the Hope Lightning. Personally I think he was hittin that

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Sazh + Vanille.
    Such a cute couple. =D
    Ahh yes a large black man, and a tiny little white girl. Has R Kelly written all over it.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

although this idea never occurred to me i'll still say serah and snow. lightning, on the other hand, seem like she can depend on herself so i cant possible think of another person thats better than herself. someone has to be better than lightning to pair with her.

lightning x fang, lightning x vanille and finally vanille x fang

amirite? XD

I want to play a game. Best FF13 pair? Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    lightning x fang, lightning x vanille and finally vanille x fang

amirite? XD
    Yo you forgot some: Lightning x Jihl, Fang x Jihl, Vanille x Jilh, & Lightning x Fang x Vanille x Jihl!!!!!

But we all know the real keeper is Titan (fal'cie) x Hope. Bwahahahahahahaha

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Registered User Best FF13 pair?

I actually don't support non-canon pairings (especially of the yaoi and yuri flavor. Just not my cup o tea), so I guess my vote would go to Serah and Snow. I still get a chuckle at the size difference between the two. Seriously, he talks about having a family with her, and all I could think about was "Having one of his kids would probably split her in half or something!"
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

Fang x Lightning and Fang x Vanille. And Fang x pretty much anyone, really. XD

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

A Plain Old Derp Best FF13 pair? Padraic's Avatar

I would have to say Hope x Vanille, but thats only really at the beginning of the game (and maybe later I don't know) but it seemed cute, and innocent.

Registered User Best FF13 pair? Toxo's Avatar

Hoho, this feels like back in FFXII, where every character can be paired with anyone for lack of romantic relationships. Well, they had Snow and Serah, but...yeah.

I like Hope and Lightning, no matter how pedophiliac and weird that is. I guess they remind me of Larsa and Penelo. It doesn't have to be romantic, though, but that pair, I like. </Yoda-talk> I just find it adorable how Hope depends on her (even blindly) and Lightning softens and spits out pretty much everything to him.

Hope and Vanille had some fun interractions, too, but I got too many lesbian-vibes from her and Fang and I've even heard a rumour that they sleep together (in the novelle or something). Pffft, be that true or not, the impression still lingers.

Lali-hoe, I mean, ho!

Air from my lungs. Best FF13 pair? Violet's Avatar

I'm not into the whole yuri thing, so Fang x Vanille are out of the question. My favorite pair is probably Snow x Lightning. I know Snow loves Serah, but.. hey.. why not take the older sister ?

game spoiler:
    I wish Cid was in it more.. he was hot, until he died -_-; .

Quote Originally Posted by Violet View Post
    game spoiler:
    I wish Cid was in it more.. he was hot, until he died -_-; .
    Really? I thought he was the ugliest Cid ever. x'''D And I really dislike that visual [S]gay[/S] kei hairstyle. D:

Anyway, sorry, a bit off-topic here.

Lali-hoe, I mean, ho!

Uglier than even the ooglop Cid from FF9?

He's far from butt ugly. I mean, look at the Cid from FF12.. bleh. His hair was funkay.
    But we all have our own tastes.

Sazh x Vanille is kind of weird. I know Vanille is older, but she looks like she's 16. Isn't Sazh in his 40s?

Registered User Best FF13 pair?

I hope you don't mean that Al-Cid Margrace was bleh! He was awesome! Too bad he wasn't around much, but that accent was pretty sexy. If you're talking about Cid Bunansa, then yeah, he wasn't all that great to look at.

I still fully support Snow x Serah.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet View Post
    Uglier than even the ooglop Cid from FF9?

He's far from butt ugly. I mean, look at the Cid from FF12.. bleh. His hair was funkay.
    But we all have our own tastes.

Sazh x Vanille is kind of weird. I know Vanille is older, but she looks like she's 16. Isn't Sazh in his 40s?
    I agree that he's not what most see as ugly, but I really dislike the overly-Asian face with silly rock-star hairstyle. I have a big problem seeing someone like him as a Cid from Final Fantasy-series. And YES, I do think the oglop Cid looks better! x''''D But he's even better as a frog.

Anyway, back to the topic before I get kicked out!

Vanille's only 19, so it doesn't make it that much less pedophiliac. I checked and Sazh is 40. Soo, yeah, it's even more weird than Ashe (19)/Basch (36). Especially when Sazh already has a kid and Vanille is still very young and, hmm, childlish. And like Sazh said: "She's still just a kid." He's more like a father to her than a PARTNER FO' LYFE.

(Says the one who supports Lightning/Hope, lol wut.)

Lali-hoe, I mean, ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxo View Post
    Vanille's only 19, so it doesn't make it that much less pedophiliac. I checked and Sazh is 40.
    Unless you add the few hundred years she and Fang were in stasis(if memory serves)
    By that account, Vanille is easily the pedo, with well over 100 years to go on Sazh.
    Anyway, any relationship involving N****r Joe(Self-censored, just something internal between me and my bro^^) gets a no from me
    I guess I'll go with the obvious Serah x Snow
    Last edited by Gaara; 03-26-2010 at 11:06 AM.

No idea why I ended up with this nick, I guess my preferred variations of Yuffie were taken

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Unless you add the few hundred years she and Fang were in stasis(if memory serves)
    Ah yes, I already forgot that. Pedo-paradox-complex-thing.

It's funny that no matter what way I look at the possible pairings, they're either pedophiliac or gay.

Sazh/anyone -> pedo
    Vanille or Fang/anyone -> pedo OR Vanille/Fang -> gay
    Hope/anyone -> pedo
    Snow/Serah -> not pedo, but LOOKS pedo x'''D 2m Snow towering over little highschool-girl-Serah. Well, okay, she's not, but she sure looks like one!
    etc.

Pedo Bear must've been part of the development team.

Lali-hoe, I mean, ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I hope you don't mean that Al-Cid Margrace was bleh! He was awesome! Too bad he wasn't around much, but that accent was pretty sexy. If you're talking about Cid Bunansa, then yeah, he wasn't all that great to look at.

I still fully support Snow x Serah.
    I'm not a fan of FF12 and yes, I did mean Al-Cid. The other Cid as well. They just didn't do it for me. Although, Al-Cid was probably my favorite character, he just looked awkward to me. Lol.

If you think the new Cid's hair is weird on him, take a look at Cloud's hair.. that is pretty ridiculous as well. I thought his hair was fine. Infact, Noctis also has this whole emo look going on, but I'm not going to say anymore on that, or I'll get pummeled by all the fanboys/fangirls((even though I'd pummel them back)) ;p. Don't get me wrong, I am disappointed with FF13's Cid, he just wasn't interesting. But based on my own personal preferences, I think he was hot. And the whole "nothing feels FF!" well, no game has had that 'FF' feeling since.. FF9. I look at these newer games individually, ignoring the FF title. That's the key to enjoying them.

So, to get back on topic, I'm surprised not a lot of people say Snow x Lightning. To me, they'd be a couple that are easier on the eyes, cause Snow x Serah looks very pedo-ish.. I mean, the bulky trenchcoat that he wears doesn't help, lol. Snow x Serah are my favorite couple of the game though, since it's the only canon couple.
    Last edited by Violet; 03-27-2010 at 05:14 AM.

if its Hope x Lightning, i'd rather have Snow and Lightning. at least they kind of match. the furthest i can see is hope being lightning's brother. lol.
    Last edited by LIGHTNING_71013; 03-26-2010 at 06:36 PM.

All is One.One is All. Best FF13 pair? Firefly's Avatar

OOooo,I have a few couples in mind.
    1.Serah x Snow
    2.Hope x Serah
    3.Hope x Vanille
    4.Snow x Lightning
    5.Sazh x Fang???
    ....Im supporting the Hope and Serah couple.LOL,I feel dumb.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

I would explode to save your life~ Best FF13 pair? SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Hope and Lightning

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxo View Post
    Pedo Bear must've been part of the development team.
    The reason no-one noticed was he wore a sombrero and was credited as Pedro Bear. True story.
    victoria aut mors

Snow and Fang

I think if we're talking about standard pairings, not like any romantic connections, taht Chocobo should be involved...who doesn't love tiny chocobos? I mean im just saying. What about like Vanille x Chocobo... when Sazh and her were flying solo for a while from the rest of the l'Cie in the earlier parts of the game... you can tell that there definately was something going on there.

The Lone Dagger Best FF13 pair? Xithor's Avatar

I liked Lightning x Snow, they were just so opposite that they balanced each other out very well.

Fang x Vanille were good to, Sazh x Vanille were a good pair too I think mostly because they bonded a lot from when Vanille drew the line to when they got "captured" don't wanna say too much spoil anything

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Registered User Best FF13 pair? winterborn86's Avatar

I really like Hope x Vanille, they look about the same age altho they arnt and they are kinda cute together

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

The real reason why the rum is gone Best FF13 pair? Nightmare Cloud's Avatar

I liked Lightning x Snow, they were just so opposite that they balanced each other out very well.
    I agree. I think Snow is an absolutely epic character. *fangirls* heh heh.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast