Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best FF13 pair?

Registered User Best FF13 pair? winterborn86's Avatar

Re: Best FF13 pair?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Cloud View Post
    I agree. I think Snow is an absolutely epic character. *fangirls* heh heh.
    Noooo he is annoying , reminds me of Zell from FFVIII cocky lol

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

GranFran Best FF13 pair? GranFran's Avatar

I would definitely think Snow/Lightning if Serah wasn't in the picture..
    Think Fang and Sazh would be a funny, quarrelsome and happy couple..
    Hope and Vanille, I think they should just be kids for a long time..

Ah, love is in the air.. It's springtime at last..

Ellipsis Best FF13 pair? Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Snow 'n Serah. Yeahhh, I'm just a pretty plain person..... Still, the forbidden love between a l'Cie and a normal human being who turned into a l'Cie later on to save her is pretty romantic, no?

Oh, and I just remembered that scene with Vanille and Hope in some terrain or something yesterday. Made me feel a bit funny inside. Vanille's expression was just priceless~

I'm sticking with Snow and Serah, though.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Blog Entries

First off, Vanille and Fang are not really that old. I mean, I suppose they technically are, but their bodies remained the same during the time they were crystalized, and they weren't awake during that time to our knowledge, so I don't really see them as being hundreds of years old.

Second, Snow x Lightning... might work after several years, if Serah never came back, a lot of things between the two were mended, and they grew closer. Dunno though.

Hope x Vanille, maybe. Vanille has such a youthful personality that she really doesn't seem that much older than Hope. She could dry his emo tears...

Snow x Serah seems the best to me, seeing as it's in game, and they've already committed to each other. No one else would make a lot of sense. Sazh might have a wife somewhere, Snow is taken, and Hope is too young (jail bait.) Besides that, there really isn't anything between any of the main cast (aside from maybe Vanille and Fang, which... I dunno about that. Seems like Fang might be taking advantage if that is the case.) We don't see enough of the side characters for me to really make a call with that.

As for the duos you had through the game, my favorite was probably Sazh and Vanille (who are two of my favorites in the game anyway.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

GranFran Best FF13 pair? GranFran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    First off, Vanille and Fang are not really that old. I mean, I suppose they technically are, but their bodies remained the same during the time they were crystalized, and they weren't awake during that time to our knowledge, so I don't really see them as being hundreds of years old.

Second, Snow x Lightning... might work after several years, if Serah never came back, a lot of things between the two were mended, and they grew closer. Dunno though.

Hope x Vanille, maybe. Vanille has such a youthful personality that she really doesn't seem that much older than Hope. She could dry his emo tears...

Snow x Serah seems the best to me, seeing as it's in game, and they've already committed to each other. No one else would make a lot of sense. Sazh might have a wife somewhere, Snow is taken, and Hope is too young (jail bait.) Besides that, there really isn't anything between any of the main cast (aside from maybe Vanille and Fang, which... I dunno about that. Seems like Fang might be taking advantage if that is the case.) We don't see enough of the side characters for me to really make a call with that.

As for the duos you had through the game, my favorite was probably Sazh and Vanille (who are two of my favorites in the game anyway.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Sazh's wife died a few years before all this happened, he was raising Dajh alone.. I kinda of liked the teasing play between he and Fang and Fang seems perfectly capable of being a good wife and mother to Dajh.. It's just a thought.. I am a big romantic

I've always felt Serah was a little young for Snow and if he wasn't gaga over her, which he is, he and Lightning would have been a good team..

As for the kids, well they should just be kids and have fun but who knows what will happen when they get older..

Well, of coarse, I'm not close to the end yet, so I don't know what's going to happen, don't want to conjecture too much and then be disappointed..

Lightning and Hope, I think they are great together.

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Best FF13 pair? nickness89's Avatar

I'm all for Hope and Lightning, my two fave characters in the game, and maybe Hope and Vanille, because she orgasms all over the place which = hilarious

Banned Best FF13 pair? IdiotWithHair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AerithTheFlowerGirl View Post
    hmm.. what do you guys think? mine's hopexlightning.
    Oh, I agree. Nothing like a little pedophilia to make a game more interseting.
    snowxlightning.
    Sounds like a domestic dispute waiting to happen.

...I don't like any of the characters together, really, because I don't much care for the characters. Except Sazh. Sazh was the man. So my favorite pairing is SazhxWhoever the hell gave birth to his child.

squall69 Best FF13 pair? squall69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Sazh + Vanille.
    Such a cute couple. =D

i agree

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Best FF13 pair? Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Lightning & Sazh, Handsdown. I Thought They Worked Well Together, Even Though They Were Strangers As They Were Just Starting To Have To Work Together...XD They Are Both Fighting For The Same Purpose, To Find And Save Their Own Personal Family Member.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

I quite liked the idea of Hope and Lightning as Lightning being a sort of surrogate mother figure to him. In terms of FFXIII, I liked FangxVanille and HopexSnow. But if you ask me about FFXIII-2, I'd go with HopexNoel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2