Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who would you hang out with

Registered User who would you hang out with
    I'm not sure if this will be considered Necro posting or not but, I would probably hang out with Balthier. I mean, he's an awesome, funny sky pirate with a sense of humor... he's manly but not too mocho. Maybe I just have a gamer crush on him... Alas, I'd still hang with him, even if he insisted Fran tag along :x I think it would be wicked fun to raid the skies with that fellow =D

Pondering life's mysteries since '91 who would you hang out with Recluse Writer's Avatar
    If it were a typical modern three-member party, i'd choose Rikku and Auron to hang out with.

Rikku, for her bubbly and charismatic personality which would contrast my somewhat quiet and introvertive persona. Plus, she has all the potions.

Auron, for his wise and sage advice, his mentoring skills, his immense physical power, and because he's just a general badass

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. who would you hang out with noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Rikku might be too college-y Girls Gone Wild-ish for me if I were to hang out with her - though I might probably still would.. Her personality in the game is very similar to mine...

Wakka'd probz be too goody-goody. . After all, he hated Al Bhed in the beginning... Then again.. I get a major kick out of corrupting "innocent" people. hehe

Auron & Jecht. I tend to get along -great- with alcoholics. lol. . We have some great conversations. Jecht can be quite funny without going over the top (like in the Jecht sphere when he drank too much and attacked the Shoopuf lol) ... I think Auron & Jecht together would make Auron a less serious person. Besides.. The man carries a jug of whiskey and chugs it before doing one of his Overdrives. Gotta love drinking on the job. ha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2