Thread: What are the hardest normal or rare monsters?

Let darkness overshadow the light.. What are the hardest normal or rare monsters? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

What are the hardest normal or rare monsters?

In your opinion, what normal monsters are the hardest even if you are at high levels?

the Crysknight(rare) in Geruvegan was annoying, not hard, but he has high HP and can hit.

I guess I can say the Entities were fearsome, they slowly followed you.
    Hmm, there was an enemy, who wasn't a malbororo, that herald status ailments on me... I forgot what name it was, I needed vaccines. It was at giruvegan, in the watersteppes.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Consistently Average What are the hardest normal or rare monsters? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: What are the hardest normal or rare monsters?

To Date the hardest monster that i've encountered would have to be the Wary Wolf in the (something) Highwaste. It killed the other two in my active party pretty quickly, plus i had no MP to heal with so its basicly my fault.

By Entities i assume you mean Elementals (i've probably got a different version) they've always been trouble for me. I try to sneak past when their health bar is green and then it changes to red and they kill me with fira etc. And they have like 14000+ Hp, thats obscene
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Let darkness overshadow the light.. What are the hardest normal or rare monsters? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaixBerserk7 View Post
    To Date the hardest monster that i've encountered would have to be the Wary Wolf in the (something) Highwaste. It killed the other two in my active party pretty quickly, plus i had no MP to heal with so its basicly my fault.

By Entities i assume you mean Elementals (i've probably got a different version) they've always been trouble for me. I try to sneak past when their health bar is green and then it changes to red and they kill me with fira etc. And they have like 14000+ Hp, thats obscene
    No, I am talking about Salamand entity, or any of the 11 others I believe.
    They resemble Ozma in a sense, and cast extremely potent magic for when you first encounter them.

Wary wolf, Mosphoran Highwaste? I believe you were very under leveled if you had trouble against them.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Consistently Average What are the hardest normal or rare monsters? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay man apologies
    I was around lv 34-35. Everthing else in that area was pretty easy to kill as my hits were dealing around 1000 damage each.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Quote Originally Posted by SaixBerserk7 View Post
    Okay man apologies
    I was around lv 34-35. Everthing else in that area was pretty easy to kill as my hits were dealing around 1000 damage each.
    Ahh, I see, perhaps I was too leveled?
    I was about 44 at that point.
    The best way to level in that game is Solo, switching characters, you level faster overall.

I was your level before the Golmore jungle, where you fight adramelech.(sp)

That is the Entitie...
    He will cast aga" class magic and kill you, until you are in the upper 40's or plan on fighting him as a boss.