Thread: Two small questions about blitzball

kicker04

Question Two small questions about blitzball

Hello!

I got two question about the game blitzball and I would be grateful if someone could help me:

1. What affects the fact which players respectively which team the ball gets at the beginning of a game or after a goal? Is it just random?

2. If the contract of an enemy player expires, what affects the decision of the enemy team to extend it? Is it also random? Are there players they never give away? What chance do I have to get this player?

Thanks for answers!

Re: Two small questions about blitzball

And how they breathe underwater all the time?

The Lone Dagger Two small questions about blitzball Xithor's Avatar

I know that after a goal the opposing team gets the ball on the next blitzoff. I think that opening tip off is random though. As far as signing people I'm pretty sure that's just chance as well bc I just wait for the blitzers that I want to sign get released.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by kicker04 View Post
    Hello!

I got two question about the game blitzball and I would be grateful if someone could help me:

1. What affects the fact which players respectively which team the ball gets at the beginning of a game or after a goal? Is it just random?

2. If the contract of an enemy player expires, what affects the decision of the enemy team to extend it? Is it also random? Are there players they never give away? What chance do I have to get this player?

Thanks for answers!
    I'm pretty sure the team the ball goes to at blitzoff is random.

I'm also pretty sure that the signing of players is random too, there have been times when I wanted a player so I would wait and see how may games left they have until their contract expires and then see if they are re signed after that many games, if not, I would reset and repeat until the team signed someone else on so I could scout for them.

I don't think any team keeps a single player, I've been playing blitz for a really long time and now, I haven't reset once and all the teams are mixed up. Like the Guado Glories aren't even Guado anymore lol

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Yea I see that in my game now too. The entire Rhonso Fangs in my game are no longer the Rhonsos they are just a mix and match of different people from all over. Only the Luca Goers have like 3 original people still on the team

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

Blitzoff is random at start of game and at halftime. When a player's contract expires more and likely they rehire but if you know when that player contract expires after that one game. If they rehire them, restart and play that 1 game again and eventually they get someone else, so it is a bit random.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Two small questions about blitzball Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

I Just Always Wondered How They For 1, Breathe Under Water, And For 2, How The Hell Do You Actually Play The Game? I think It Is Mostly Random, To Answer YOUR Questions, But I Would Like Some Answers To My Questions As Well. Thanks

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Registered User Two small questions about blitzball tetsu346's Avatar

its weird and i have a hard tome recruiting ppl so now i cant play blitzball

Cloud1793

I haven't played FFX in a while so I don't remember too much about the blitzball stats and stuff but isn't the blitz-off catch to do with your mid-center players speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima View Post
    I Just Always Wondered How They For 1, Breathe Under Water, And For 2, How The Hell Do You Actually Play The Game? I think It Is Mostly Random, To Answer YOUR Questions, But I Would Like Some Answers To My Questions As Well. Thanks
    It's a fantasy game, the probably have some super magic water in that sphere lol

Quote Originally Posted by tetsu346 View Post
    its weird and i have a hard tome recruiting ppl so now i cant play blitzball
    You probably just need to play more

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1793 View Post
    I haven't played FFX in a while so I don't remember too much about the blitzball stats and stuff but isn't the blitz-off catch to do with your mid-center players speed?
    I don't think so, on my team Nedus's speed is 99, which would mean that he should get the ball at blitz-off every time.

Not the case.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 05-27-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1793 View Post
    Yea I don't think it's based on speed, my mid fielder is Brother and his speed is now around the 90 mark and I'd say I get 8/10 initial blitzoffs. Which is very good but not everytime considering my whole front line, except for Tidus is faster than every other team, that being Brother and Datto

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

when a palyers contract expires with the npc it is random if they will resign or not. Also at the beginning of the game it is random who gets the ball

Two very good questions which unfortunately I dont know the answer to either!!! However, if I had to guess I would say that who gets the ball from the Blitzoff is random and as for players I have no idea cuz I don't recruit any players I use the original Aurochs so not a clue on that.