Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Times beaten?

SunShineFFX

Times beaten?

Just wondering how many times everyone has played through the game?

The Ronso

Re: Times beaten?

Completed it 3 times now.

Twice with the standard grid and the last time with the advanced one.

Consistently Average Times beaten? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Three times for me too. I've had many more attempts but because i insist on getting Lulu to learn Firaga, Waterga etc before i enter Mt. Gagazet i usually lose interest and give up on the Calm Lands.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

I usually don't ever replay games, so I only beat it once.
    But I started a new game and completed about... one third of the game again, but then I didn't have enough time and motivation to do everything again.
    Basically, I just wanted to watch the scenes with Auron again after playing FFX-2 ^^" But when I got Auron back in my party, it became a bit boring. (Because then I'd achieved everything I wanted in my second playthrough. ^^")

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Everyone needs a savior Times beaten? the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

12 lol i pretty much only play this and FFVIII and now IX and VII some so i have beaten X and VIII alot
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Times beaten? Tallulah's Avatar

I've attempted to play through this game loads of times, but I have only 'completed' it once. I find *spoilers just in case*
    Spoiler:
    Braska's Final Aeon

a little hard going and have only managed to beat it one time. When I did I got so excited, I grabbed a blank videotape and recorded the ending (it was set up so that I could capture the conclusions of FFVIII and IX), just in case I never got to that stage again.

I still have the tape somewhere, but I just look it up on Youtube if I have the urge to watch it. I never had Internet when I was at my parents' house, that's why I videoed the endings, and the Eyes on Me Ragnarok scene in Final Fantasy VIII, in the first place.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Times beaten? The Dark Crystal's Avatar

I have only beaten FF X twice, but I have a third game in progress. For the third play through I am trying to learn everything I can for ever character, Spells, abilities, etc.. I don't have my memory card or game on me right now, and it's been a while since i have played, but I'm sure it will get completed once I get a hold of them, and when I can round up the motivation to do so.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Blog Entries

I've beaten it once and I dabbled a fair amount with the extra stuff like the battle arena, and I made a fair dent into the sphere grid with everyone so it took me around 70hours of gameplay.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I've only beaten it completely twice, but I've played most of this game so many times I've lost count. This and the original Shadow Hearts are my weaknesses.
    Avatar created by raethes from livejournal.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Times beaten? Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

I've had X for several years now, and I forgot how many times I've passed it. I can say, though, that I passed it three times at least.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Times beaten? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Hmm, let's see.
    I beat it in 2002. Actually when it came out, I had no memory card so I went to the sinspawn in Kilika and died...>.>

Anyways. About 7 times. once 100% in usa version and 0 in pal version.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Truth is that I haven't even completed it once. I got stuck fighting Seymour the first time. Anima just pounded the crap out of me. Eventually I got past that but lost the will to live when I met him as Seymour flux and lost again. That kinda made me put the game down for a very, very long time. I've been thinking of restarting though. Any help fighting the flux would be appreciated via PM. May save me restarting all over again. Lol.
    Gypsy Elder is my awesome TFF sister.
    We have a faithful dog, Calvan, to keep us company.

Registered User Times beaten? Locke4God's Avatar

I've done 10 twice.

The first time took me 105 hours as I strolled through, and the second time only about 60, which I was kind of upset with. That's basically 40 less hours of blitzball playing, which I hadn't realized took up so much time in the game. I've never beaten a FF title in 60 hours. Even when I first started and was racing through 7 & 8, it still took me 75 or so.

Let's I've done

7 - twice
    8 - twice
    6 - twice
    12 - once
    9 - once
    1 - once
    4 - once
    5 - once
    2- once

I have been through it twice. First time I used the standard sphere grid and did no side quests. Second time used the expert sphere grid and did ALL the side quests. My fave FF game is this one!!! However I have recently seen FFXIII being played (****in awesome graphics they are jaw droppingly awesome!!!) and if I get a chance to play it my opinion may change.

just played....Hmmmmm

Registered User Times beaten? darknesse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I believe ive completed the game 3 times. I did however, have a 4th attempt, on a dare, to complete the entire game without using a memory card. I wiped however.. on yunalesca's scripted mega death, even though id farmed enough cash to buy all the death protection that should have been necessary. There were many tears and laughter over that, along with many swear words.

Also, 100th post xD
    ~Blink your eyes just once and see everything in ruin

Embrace the night my friends

TFF's Resident Messenger Times beaten? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Times beaten?

I have beaten the game twice from start to finish. I also have a Save File at the last Save Sphere, because I wanted to earn every little thing I possibly could. Right now on it, each character has finished their area of the Sphere Grid, as well as one other character's area. Kimahri has his section, Tidus's section, and is working on Yuna's Section. He is my hardest worker.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Registered User Times beaten? Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I actually don't know how many times I've beaten this game... it's definitely the game I've played the most.

I know I must've beaten it around about eight times or more, 'cause since 2006 (the first year I was actually able to beat it) it's been a bit of a tradition for me to play it in the Christmas holidays and the Summer holidays. Not sure why exactly, think it was just something for me to do at 4am when I was still wide awake ^_^;.

I'll find you, no matter what. Times beaten? FeyLenne13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm on my sixth time through and I still haven't found all the Al Bhed language decoder things. I'm going for 100% this time but counting to 200 lightning strikes is annoying since you can't save in between. My highest is 114, then ZAP!

Trust Me.

Registered User Times beaten? BDub2277's Avatar

I've gone through twice, as it seems most people have. First time I flew through it a little to catch the story. Second time through I immersed myself in blitzball, after I won the match you have to play, I started to attempt acquiring the final weapons too, but when I figured out how mega hard/time consuming to get some of them were, I caved in and just pressed straight on to the end again.

Registered User Times beaten? Zidane77's Avatar

I have beaten this one 6-7 times but never mastered it fully until now.
    Such an extremely long game if you're going for everything.
    All i have left is grinding for more HP and finish Penance off.
    Seem to be a few key items though i haven't found, not sure if i have them all..

X-2 I have beaten 2-3 times but never mastered i, but on my last playthrough i was on Lv.90 with the percentages finally in order.
    Will finish that maybe later.
    Don't like perfecting everything and if you fail on 1 thing, you missed it enterely which blows.

Just kind of there. Times beaten? Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I came close twice, I only managed to beat it once.

The reason being, I'm the odlest of 4.
    And I had a little sister who liked to break my stuff.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

FFIX dominance.... Times beaten? FFlover2789's Avatar

Well i have beaten it 5 times 2 normal sphere girds then 2 switchin it up but my last round i have sent tidus in a whole other world...... i used him and only him, so now his hp is about 35000 his strength is maxed defense too his mag att. and mag def. are both in the 200s and now i have been tryin to max her out too along with auron...... i always stay intrested and when i lose intrest i just set it down for a month and jump back into it!

Well i have beaten it 5 times 2 normal sphere girds then 2 switchin it up but my last round i have sent tidus in a whole other world...... i used him and only him, so now his hp is about 35000 his strength is maxed defense too his mag att. and mag def. are both in the 200s and now i have been tryin to max her out too along with auron...... i always stay intrested and when i lose intrest i just set it down for a month and jump back into it!

The Lone Dagger Times beaten? Xithor's Avatar

I've only beaten it once but I kinda obsessed over it that one time that I went through it pretty much completely redoing the sphere grid adding in my own spheres and making my characters have 255 in several categories so they all hit for 99,999 damage, even Yuna and Lulu lol. Hilarious to watch her doll walk up and hit for 99,999 XD

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

tru when lulu send an moogle to hit for 99999 its funny as hell

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Times beaten? Xanatos's Avatar

Once. I got to play Final Fantasy X ten year's after it's release, recently in other words. Long time to avoid spoilers, and I was bad at doing so, by the time I got to play the game there was no room for surprises.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Blog Entries

I've played it through 4 or 5 times. I can't remember for sure. But I started playing again a few months ago. I love it.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Only beaten it once. Never even got close to completing everything probably because I was too lazy and because its not one of my favs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast