Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tidus and ???

Everyone needs a savior Tidus and ??? the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Tidus and ???

Quote Originally Posted by dragonas2 View Post
    I think he should stick with Yuna, Rikku is waaay too young and lulu looks like she belongs with squall from FF8
    Lulu+Squall=genious even though I think that's something he should hit on the side while he us still with rinoa but also I think he could hit up quistis every now and then cuz she definatly wants squall and is jealous if rinoa
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

I think tidus sghould be with yuna or rikku

Boxer of the Galaxy Tidus and ??? Rowan's Avatar

---
    Last edited by Rowan; 03-10-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Badass Military Agent Tidus and ??? Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_savior21 View Post
    anyone who thinks that it should be anybody except yuna is just nuts. tidus has no history with lulu.
    Umm... what history did he have with Yuna?

Just wanted to ask that...

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    It's obvious who the pairings are in FFX, I mean obviously Tidus and Yuna are gonna be together because Yuna is bisexual while Tidus can fulfill both her needs, since he looks very similarly like Meg Ryan. Wakka and Lulu since, why the hell not? Wakka has a sick fauxhawk and a creole accent, and they end up having a kid or something in FFX2 I guess so there ya go. The next one is a bit tricky but I see a love triangle going with Rikku, Kimahri and Auron. It first starts off as Auron and Rikku since he likes the underaged jailbait but once the FBI gets on his tail, Auron turns on his 7 proxies and plays dead. Rikku doesn't understand so she develops a furry fetish and guess who is left? You guessed it!
    I'd just like to quote myself again to clarify anyone who has questions about this love thing.

Because you know, age and history and hairstyles all directly coincide with love.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I think he is best off with Yuna. Firstly him and Lulu just don't have a chance in hell of matching!!! As for Rikku well she is kinda pretty but for some reason I can't see them as a couple. In my eyes Yuna is the prettiest of the female characters in the game so he is definitely with the right girl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2